X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Some Inside Notes on theBills FA Process

I guess Gibbon's office must have several locks just like the draft room then. btw, isn't Gibbons with the Chargers? If so I don't when he joined the Bills.

I am somewhat surprised the last part of the article that only Nix/Gibbons/Whaley call agents. I'd think that Gailey and the coaches would be involved as well, unless they truly target 5 to 6 guys only for FAs.

What is not mentioned and cannot be mentioned is the open secret that Nix/Gibbons/Whaley/Overdorf's conversation with the agents the past few weeks with Overdorf possibly drafting proposals. I know that for a fact from one of my friends. Ever wonder how a FA contract was signed by all parties and submiited to league office at 12:01pm on the FA period openning day in the past years?
  • The Jokeman
    • Dec 2003

Re: Some Inside Notes on theBills FA Process

http://www.buffalobills.com/about-us/front-office.html shows that Tom Gibbons is Director of Pro Personnel. He got the job in May of 2011 according to http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2011...ons-chuck-cook.
    Last edited by The Jokeman; 03-12-2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Cali512
      • Jan 2012

Did CB call Lee Smith or Tashard Choice a frequent contributor? Neither one frequently does squat
      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

youre kidding about smith, right? he was wr2 down the stretch and did a nice job
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Bangarang
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Meathead
          youre kidding about smith, right? he was wr2 down the stretch and did a nice job
          You're thinking of Brad Smith. Lee Smith, however, was a blocking TE we picked off the Patriots practice squad that hasn't contributed much to this team.

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

never mind

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

Working...
            X