PDA

View Full Version : Hagan?

Cali512
03-12-2012, 02:48 PM
I remember him from late last year. He actually seemed really good. In 4 games he had 13 catches, 138 yds, and a TD. I also remember him getting open on a deep pass that the CB drew a penalty to make sure it wasnt a 60+ yd catch. Looking through his stats, he doesnt get a major role on his teams, but he has had at least a TD in every year hes played but 1 and he was injured that year. He doesnt get many chances but he makes the opportunity out of them. I like him over Martin, Easily, Parrish, and Jones. Id keep him

JCBills
03-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Most people have him above those you listed.

Seems like he could be a solid #4 in spread packages.

SJ13 - 2nd to 5th round WR - Nelson - Hagan could be a solid 4 with good size.

better days
03-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Most people have him above those you listed.

Seems like he could be a solid #4 in spread packages.

SJ13 - 2nd to 5th round WR - Nelson - Hagan could be a solid 4 with good size.

Yeah, I like both Nelson & Hagan.

JCBills
03-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Yeah, I like both Nelson & Hagan.

At least as 3rd and 4th options.

better days
03-12-2012, 03:37 PM
At least as 3rd and 4th options.

Yeah, thats what I meant.

YardRat
03-12-2012, 04:00 PM
I'm hoping Hagan comes back, and Easley and Aiken are able to contribute. There just won't be enough roster spots to carry them all, unfortunately.

Stevie/DP OR FA/Nelson/Roosevelt/Aiken/Easley/B.Smith...Hell, that's seven I'd be good with going into the season barring any injuries and that's over-staffed, leaving no room for the likes of Martin, Hagan, Parrish, Clowney or Jones.

Lone Stranger
03-12-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm surprised they haven't signed him yet.

TedMock
03-13-2012, 08:40 AM
He did have a couple of nice catches, but he hasn't done enough to make the team try hard to sign him. The truth is that 5th or 6th WR's are a dime dozen. I would not make an effort to sign him and I actually like him. We know Johnson and Nelson will be there. They are not letting go of Easley. Brad Smith is going to be around. They will grab somebody in FA and most likely draft somebody. They re-signed R. Martin. I'm not big on that, but the guy is there for special teams. Either way there's 5 plus the FA and draft assumption. I didn't even include Roosevelt, Clowney or Jones as they could all be cut. Roosevelt, Clowney and Jones may also all be ahead of Hagan on the depth chart going in. Parrish is gone for certain in my opinion.