PDA

View Full Version : OL & DL in free agency with predictions

T-Long
03-12-2012, 06:18 PM
There is an old adage that goes all the way back to the days when American football was in its infancy — football games are won and lost in the trenches.

In today's game filled with high priced quarterbacks and diva wide receivers, that old adage is sometimes forgotten. Well, I can assure you that I am a true believer in it. The big boys need a little love too, and that love should come with plenty of zeroes in the next few weeks.

Let's take a look at the top offensive and defensive linemen that will be available when the bell rings at 4pm ET this Tuesday.
Full article (http://thefanhub.com/posts/detail/351751/NFL-Free-Agency-Preview-Linemen)

elltrain22
03-12-2012, 06:36 PM
I don't care if he's old, John Abraham can still flat out play. He's probably got at least 2 good seasons left, and could be another 3 or 4.

T-Long
03-12-2012, 06:38 PM
I don't care if he's old, John Abraham can still flat out play. He's probably got at least 2 good seasons left, and could be another 3 or 4.
I feel the same way. The guy terrorized the Bills for years...it's time to join us.

Lone Stranger
03-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Your article is very well written. However, I just don't see Abraham being a Bill. I believe the Bills are tending toward younger players.

westside
03-12-2012, 07:22 PM
out of all the free agents out there we will get the oldest one? No thanks. We need some young guys on this team.

elltrain22
03-12-2012, 07:50 PM
I feel the same way. The guy terrorized the Bills for years...it's time to join us.

Seems like I ever watch him, he gets 1-2 sacks. He's an impact player. Ya wish he was younger, but he defense instantly better; even if its only for a couple of years.

better days
03-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Good article T-Long. I hear the Bucs are cutting Center Jeff Faine & moving Jeremy Zuttah from Guard to Center after signing him to a new contract so it looks like they will have an opening at Guard.

The problem is they just spent money on Zuttah & Davin Joseph is well paid for a Guard so I doubt the would pay big bucs for another Guard.