• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

OL & DL in free agency with predictions

There is an old adage that goes all the way back to the days when American football was in its infancy — football games are won and lost in the trenches.

In today's game filled with high priced quarterbacks and diva wide receivers, that old adage is sometimes forgotten. Well, I can assure you that I am a true believer in it. The big boys need a little love too, and that love should come with plenty of zeroes in the next few weeks.

Let's take a look at the top offensive and defensive linemen that will be available when the bell rings at 4pm ET this Tuesday.
    Full article
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Re: OL & DL in free agency with predictions

I don't care if he's old, John Abraham can still flat out play. He's probably got at least 2 good seasons left, and could be another 3 or 4.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• T-Long
      Circling the Wagons since 1982.
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by elltrain22
      I don't care if he's old, John Abraham can still flat out play. He's probably got at least 2 good seasons left, and could be another 3 or 4.
      I feel the same way. The guy terrorized the Bills for years...it's time to join us.

Comment

• Lone Stranger
        • Sep 2002

Your article is very well written. However, I just don't see Abraham being a Bill. I believe the Bills are tending toward younger players.

Comment

• westside
          • Sep 2002

out of all the free agents out there we will get the oldest one? No thanks. We need some young guys on this team.

Comment

• elltrain22
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by T-Long
            I feel the same way. The guy terrorized the Bills for years...it's time to join us.
            Seems like I ever watch him, he gets 1-2 sacks. He's an impact player. Ya wish he was younger, but he defense instantly better; even if its only for a couple of years.
            If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Good article T-Long. I hear the Bucs are cutting Center Jeff Faine & moving Jeremy Zuttah from Guard to Center after signing him to a new contract so it looks like they will have an opening at Guard.

The problem is they just spent money on Zuttah & Davin Joseph is well paid for a Guard so I doubt the would pay big bucs for another Guard.

Comment

Working...
              X