PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Bills to take cap space from Cowboys AND Redskins.

X-Era
03-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Forked from: Bills to take cap space from Cowboys AND Redskins. (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=3609993)

Stevie and Merriman are both tweeting V-Jax, Skins and their ridic money are out... Just got 36 mill of cxap space taken away. I think we have a legit shot.

Technical question. If Nix told a Bills player that he wanted V-Jax and the player then took it upon himself to start a convo with Jax... tampering? I wouldn't think so.

mrbojanglezs
03-12-2012, 06:48 PM
I really don't see the Bills committing 20 million or so per season to one position, Nix is smarter than this, I think he goes for 4-6 million dollar vet or drafts one.

X-Era
03-12-2012, 06:54 PM
I really don't see the Bills committing 20 million or so per season to one position, Nix is smarter than this, I think he goes for 4-6 million dollar vet or drafts one.nix said another bigtime wr. Those were his words. I would like to believe it.

Oaf
03-12-2012, 07:16 PM
If Stevie gets his wish, I hope he's not expecting a 70+ catch season.

I see us much more easily with Morgan or Meachem than vjax.

ublinkwescore
03-12-2012, 07:17 PM
If we have that cash we need to go after super Mario Williams. If we got both him and Vincent Jackson I am writing buddy nix in for president of the u.s.

BertSquirtgum
03-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Signing williams and jackson would be an amazing thing. I don't know what i would do if this actually happened. i know it never will but it's nice to dream once in awhile.

mrbojanglezs
03-12-2012, 08:29 PM
nix said another bigtime wr. Those were his words. I would like to believe it.

draft??????