PDA

View Full Version : Free Agency is upon us!

jamze132
03-13-2012, 05:31 AM
Today's the day, 4:00pm EST.

Anyone think Buddy will be sleeping this time around? Maybe his afternoon nap?

elltrain22
03-13-2012, 05:57 AM
I have it circled on my calendar!! I can't wait!! I seriously can't believe that there are no hot rumors this year. I kinda like all this uncertainty. HOpefully, they don't let us down!! Go Bills.

YardRat
03-13-2012, 06:12 AM
I think I look forward to FA and the draft more than I do the regular season.

The Jokeman
03-13-2012, 07:20 AM
I think I look forward to FA and the draft more than I do the regular season.
Free agency and draft are like unwrapped gifts at Christmas with the potential of something great or that brand new toy you wanted. Then the regular season opens and you learned that your parents got you socks and underwear and/or that toy you thought was going to be awesome was cooler in the commercials than in real life.

ServoBillieves
03-13-2012, 07:58 AM
Free agency and draft are like unwrapped gifts at Christmas with the potential of something great or that brand new toy you wanted. Then the regular season opens and you learned that your parents got you socks and underwear and/or that toy you thought was going to be awesome was cooler in the commercials than in real life.

Virtual Boy looked great as a child... Also, my parents got me Bills socks 2 years ago... that's either a catch 22 or irony or... whatever that's... ugh...

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-13-2012, 08:06 AM
Anything more than nothing will surprise me.

jamze132
03-13-2012, 10:25 AM
I just want to hear all of the "experts" say that the Bills are pushing hard for someone good.

stuckincincy
03-13-2012, 10:40 AM
I just want to hear all of the "experts" say that the Bills are pushing hard for someone good.

I hope not. That might mean Trent Richardson.