PDA

View Full Version : If the Bills did THIS in FA and Draft...

Mahdi
03-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Sign Mario Williams DE

Sign Richard Marhsall CB

Sign Levi Brown OT

Draft:

1) Kendall Wright WR

2) Nick Perry DE

That would give us as our DL: Mario -- KW -- Dareus -- Perry (possibly the best after Giants)

OL -- Brown -- Levitre - Wood - Pears - Would be one of the best in the AFC

Skill players -- Jackson, Johnson, Spiller, Wright, Chandler - Tons of talent there

Does that make you confident in a SB run? I think the way the AFC looks it gives us as good a shot as anyone assuming Fitz plays like he was pre-injury.

jamze132
03-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Sign Mario Williams DE

Sign Richard Marhsall CB

Sign Levi Brown OT

Draft:

1) Kendall Wright WR

2) Nick Perry DE

That would give us as our DL: Mario -- KW -- Dareus -- Perry (possibly the best after Giants)

OL -- Brown -- Levitre - Wood - Pears - Would be one of the best in the AFC

Skill players -- Jackson, Johnson, Spiller, Wright, Chandler - Tons of talent there

Does that make you confident in a SB run? I think the way the AFC looks it gives us as good a shot as anyone assuming Fitz plays like he was pre-injury.
Easy there little fella. Lets start with a winning season and see where that takes us.

Oaf
03-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Chandler?

Mahdi
03-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Easy there little fella. Lets start with a winning season and see where that takes us.
Right, well a 9-7 team just won the SB. All it takes is good players in the right spots, staying relatively healthy and getting hot at the right time.

Once yer in the playoffs anything can happen.

Forward_Lateral
03-13-2012, 10:49 AM
Let's worry about making the playoffs, first.

Ed
03-13-2012, 10:52 AM
I don't like Levi Brown and I'd rather have Floyd over Wright.

Mahdi
03-13-2012, 10:53 AM
That's why I said a SB run... that means playoffs. Teams in the playoffs are making a run to the SB not the toilet to take a dump...

Mahdi
03-13-2012, 10:54 AM
I don't like Levi Brown and I'd rather have Floyd over Wright.
Either one is a huge addition. I prefer Wright because I think his speed would be a big benefit for Fitz in the slot.

Floyd of course has that height though so having either one would upgrade an aspect of our WR corp.

JCBills
03-13-2012, 10:57 AM
Highly unlikely for Perry to make it to the 2nd.

Honestly I'd put him into #10 consideration.

As always, I'd love to see them move back a few and still nab Perry.

Buffalo Thriller
03-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Playoffs?! Playoffs?

jamze132
03-13-2012, 12:41 PM
Right, well a 9-7 team just won the SB. All it takes is good players in the right spots, staying relatively healthy and getting hot at the right time.

Once yer in the playoffs anything can happen.
I agree, but I'm not shooting for the stars just yet. Gotta learn some levitation first!

DraftBoy
03-13-2012, 12:43 PM
Either one is a huge addition. I prefer Wright because I think his speed would be a big benefit for Fitz in the slot.

Floyd of course has that height though so having either one would upgrade an aspect of our WR corp.

You don't draft slot WR's at 10. That being said Wright is not a slot WR.

Mahdi
03-13-2012, 12:45 PM
You don't draft slot WR's at 10. That being said Wright is not a slot WR.
I know he's not a slot WR. But he has the ability to play in the slot and be very effective like Welker and Cruz. Obviously he is a downfield threat and for his size a very good redzone threat too.

Skooby
03-13-2012, 12:47 PM

I'd take a winning season first, let's just build from there.

Demon
03-13-2012, 12:48 PM

Or just signing just 1 free agent of importance...