X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

Bills = Goodwill Shoper

In the past week or so there have been a few discussions on paying for FA talent. Many posters seem to think that you can only build via the draft -well it's not the 1970's anymore- but I am beginning to understand why you think this way (contrary to all evidence and logic).

The Bills have been going to the bottom of the barrel, to Goodwill, for their FA pick ups. Most are what they are, used second hand players, not worth much. Most often they perform exactly as expected. Very rarely they are a little better than anticipated. What's the moral of the story? When you shop at a crappy department store and get bottom of the barrel quality don't blame all shopping! In the end, you get what you pay for, but remember to always do your due diligence.
    Please Make Sense
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills = Goodwill Shoper

huh? Goodwill has some awsome high end/designer clothes for way less if you know where to look.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mike
      • Jan 2009

Usually the employees at these places get first dibs. Every once in a while you might find designer stuff, but it requires a lot of looking and a lot of luck.
      Please Make Sense

Comment

• baalworship
        • May 2003

Why does every thread you start attempt to troll?

Comment

• Mike
          • Jan 2009

Why does every thread you start attempt to troll?
          That's not true. Go look at my threads. I'm simply trying to understand some of your points of views.
          Please Make Sense

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
            • Feb 2005

Shopper even.

Comment

• Mike
              • Jan 2009

Besides, I'm a Bills fan hoping they get the best talent and perform well on the field. When they fail it frustrates me. What frustrates me even more is the inability for most fans here to call a spade a spade and address issues. It's like most posters are blind to the fact that it's been 12years since a playoff birth & every offseason is met with the same pathetic optimism that somehow doing the same thing this offseason will work. That's why I get in people faces. I'm trying to confront that insane mentality. We should want the best. We deserve the best. Many here have been brainwashed to never expect to much. The Mario Williams if the NFL are too good for us! I don't agree and I hope the Bills do something about it!
              Please Make Sense

Comment

• Mike
                • Jan 2009

Shopper even.
                I'm a foreigner....in case you have not noticed.
                Please Make Sense

Comment

Working...
                X