View Full Version : BUDDY NIX

djjimkelly
03-13-2012, 05:45 PM
ive been on the buddy train from day 1

if he pulls this off today i want to see a whole bunch of buddy apologists

because this man is doing his job

YardRat
03-13-2012, 05:48 PM
You'll never eradicate the 'Nix is clueless' or 'Ralph is cheap' demographic from the fan base.

EDS
03-13-2012, 05:49 PM
Let's win some games before we close the book on Buddy Nix.

The Spaz
03-13-2012, 05:49 PM
He has been doing work but you have to finish!

Buffalo Thriller
03-13-2012, 06:13 PM
I Havent heard much hate towards nix.

ublinkwescore
03-13-2012, 06:15 PM
I can just see how this unfolds... they exchange numbers a few times, Ralph offers him a couple of coupon books, buddy nix stops Ralph's hand just before Mario takes it from him and let's out a playful chuckle... saying - that ol' Ralph, I'll tell ya he's quite the joker. then Buddy has to change the channel to Matlock or something that old people like to watch to distract Ralph, then Mario recieves Nix's counter offer, then smiles and signs, then Buddy Nix starts moonwalking and break dancing in the room after Williams hands it over. Buddy - "Welcome to buffalo Son!!! now help this team get to the playoffs"

ghz in pittsburgh
03-13-2012, 07:25 PM
The best quality of Nix is his straight talk. Kind of refreshing.

SquishDaFish
03-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Ive been with you since day one bro.

Mr. Miyagi
03-13-2012, 07:29 PM
If Buddy pulls this off I'll change my facebook picture to his.

jcdavey
03-13-2012, 07:31 PM
remember what happens to free agency winners though.....

Mr. Miyagi
03-13-2012, 07:34 PM
remember what happens to free agency winners though.....
Riiiiiiiiiiight. We've been FA losers all these years and made no difference.

PromoTheRobot
03-13-2012, 07:40 PM
WGR reports both Williams and Meacham will be signed by tomorrow. Neither are leaving without a deal.

Is that crickets I hear from the haters? <chirp....chirp...chirp...>

PTR

jcdavey
03-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiight. We've been FA losers all these years and made no difference.
yeah you definitely have a point

you may as well try and go the eagles and redskins route at this point

Mr. Miyagi
03-13-2012, 09:10 PM
WGR reports both Williams and Meacham will be signed by tomorrow. Neither are leaving without a deal.

Is that crickets I hear from the haters? <CHIRP....CHIRP...CHIRP...>

PTR
I'm holding my breath unitl the ink hits the paper.

trapezeus
03-13-2012, 09:13 PM
i am waiting for the press conference. and the jersey hold ups.

i also attribute this money being spent on Mr. Pegula and the fact the bills have to start spending money based on the new CBA. i guess they decided they might as well do it right.

djjimkelly
03-15-2012, 01:30 PM
give buddy his due!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all you naysayers

madness
03-15-2012, 01:40 PM
Buddy knows football. Everybody around the league will tell you that. Anyone who thought otherwise is an idiot. That's about as nice as I can say it.

ZAZusmc03
03-15-2012, 01:44 PM
Can't wait to see bm1 or whatever that ****tard's name is. Where is his bumbling buddy posts now?

Tatonka
03-15-2012, 01:46 PM
i have no problem with buddy.. but i will quote him...

"no one wants to hear about the labor pains, they just want to see the baby".

ill believe when we make the playoffs and compete for a superbowl shot.

BillsFever21
03-15-2012, 05:22 PM
A little early to be calling him a great GM because of one FA signing. Top FA's who get paid a lot of money get signed every offseason and a lot of them still don't win.

If judging it just by this then the Redskins GM and organization would be considered the best ever with all the "top high priced players" they have signed in FA over the years and still haven't had a winning club yet.

When/if he strings together some good drafts and we start winning then you can announce him as a good GM let alone talking like he's on the the best in the league. That has yet to happen though.

This is the same Buddy Nix and front office who jumped the gun and signed Fitzpatrick to a substantial deal after only having a good month of the season only to see him crash and burn along with the rest of the team after that. Had they not jumped the gun they could've either got him much cheaper if they wanted to keep him or went after somebody else this season.

djjimkelly
03-16-2012, 09:16 AM
i want to bump this once more

buddy is changing the culture here

from this mario signing

the bills core "billsmafia"

this team is on the rise in many ways and the most important one TEAM MORALE is growing the culture is changing

GO BUDDY AND CHAN