PDA

View Full Version : embassy suites rally?

trapezeus
03-13-2012, 10:59 PM
is this happening? is anyone going down? if so, is anyone going to take a video of the gathering?

FLASH MOB!!!!

Stewie
03-13-2012, 11:06 PM
I would totally be there if I lived in Buffalo

Crisis
03-13-2012, 11:19 PM
so who's sabotaging the plane so that he can never leave?

zone
03-13-2012, 11:32 PM
I have not stayed in any but is the Embassy the best place or should he be at the Mansion on Delaware Avenue, The Marriott, Hyatt Regency, or Indigo (In Amherst)?

With the recent attention from that ***** Marsha, I am guessing that they should make sure wherever they put potential FA is legit, they should have a corporate housing rental with staff!

SaviorEdwards
03-14-2012, 12:07 AM
I have not stayed in any but is the Embassy the best place or should he be at the Mansion on Delaware Avenue, The Marriott, Hyatt Regency, or Indigo (In Amherst)?

With the recent attention from that ***** Marsha, I am guessing that they should make sure wherever they put potential FA is legit, they should have a corporate housing rental with staff!

I've stayed in a few Embassy Suites. They are pretty nice but there has to be something better in Buffalo. Adam's Mark maybe?

Meathead
03-14-2012, 01:18 AM
put him up in one of those seedy indian motels in orchard park that will close the deal

ServoBillieves
03-14-2012, 02:45 AM
Let's call Tom Brady and see where he would prefer Mario to stay.