PDA

View Full Version : its 3:45 am

djjimkelly
03-14-2012, 02:46 AM
cant sleep because of mario williams

im listening to espn radio and they said mario has informed the bills he will visit with other teams

this ****ing sickens me

we go all out and cant close the deal

i hope im wrong but i dont see this signing happening now either

Mr. Miyagi
03-14-2012, 02:51 AM
I can't sleep either and this isn't helping

Mr. Miyagi
03-14-2012, 02:51 AM
If it's true he leaves without a contract he's gone.

Mr. Miyagi
03-14-2012, 02:53 AM
So all these years of "Ralph is cheap" turns out to be untrue. It's that people jsut don't want to play for us.

Green Bay used to be that place, where players were threatened to get traded to. Then Reggie White showed up and suddenly playing for Green Bay was cool. We're trying to do the same thing, except our Reggie White won't bite.

methos4ever
03-14-2012, 02:58 AM
Mario is still in town to go to the facilities tomorrow and finish talking money per FoxSports and NFL Network. They can still do this.

ServoBillieves
03-14-2012, 03:25 AM
I've got 30 different views and takes from 30 different sources... until he lays his pen down on some paper I'm taking a damn 'nap'.

If he doesn't sign, and we see the deal he gets from another team, and it's incredibly low-balled, then it's true that no one wants to sign here. If it's through the roof, I have no complaints and will take Wimbley as a bronze medal. If it's even par... well ya know as I said before, I'm waiting until the ink dries before I freak out.

thenry20
03-14-2012, 03:53 AM
I am beginning to think that he wants to sign with a contender. If he takes less $$$$ to play for one why would anybody get their panties all knotted up?

No one can deny that this franchise has done nothing for years to turn things around. Horrible scouting, bad front offices with no clue, players who don't care, etc.

Honestly, if he does sign elsewhere it'll be the Lebron James thing all over again. I wouldn't hate him if he took less to play for a winner. Isn't that what life is supposed to be about?

Skooby
03-14-2012, 05:21 AM
Send another Brinks truck & get this done.

YardRat
03-14-2012, 05:28 AM
I'm going to wait until the dust settles before making any specific comments.

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-14-2012, 05:32 AM
I slept like a baby, I don't expect the Bills to sign anyone. Until someone signs, I have zero faith in anyone actually wanting to play here, even for more money.

DasBills
03-14-2012, 06:13 AM
So all these years of "Ralph is cheap" turns out to be untrue. It's that people jsut don't want to play for us.

Green Bay used to be that place, where players were threatened to get traded to. Then Reggie White showed up and suddenly playing for Green Bay was cool. We're trying to do the same thing, except our Reggie White won't bite.
Winning changes everything.

DMBcrew36
03-14-2012, 06:42 AM
It's the Bills... lower your expectations

Extremebillsfan247
03-14-2012, 07:08 AM
Mario Williams is still in Buffalo this morning. It has been confirmed. He is scheduled to tour the facilities at One Bills Drive this morning where the Bills will continue to try and work a deal to keep him here. Just what I'm hearing from WGR550.

Historian
03-14-2012, 07:10 AM
cant sleep because of mario williams

Dude...seriously...it's time to get a life.

baalworship
03-14-2012, 07:12 AM
Just woke up. Kyle Williams on WGR said Mario Williams still in town has other activities planned this morning. Agreed Bills would have "best D line in the NFL".

Also, Mario Williams getting married! Huge news as this makes Buffalo much more likely.

Ickybaluky
03-14-2012, 07:20 AM

He needs to read this article:

LINK (http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7654198/the-writer-*****-my-dad-says-why-your-team-give-damn-you)

Novacane
03-14-2012, 07:25 AM
Just woke up. Kyle Williams on WGR said Mario Williams still in town has other activities planned this morning. Agreed Bills would have "best D line in the NFL".

Also, Mario Williams getting married! Huge news as this makes Buffalo much more likely.

Not necessarily. What if the fiancee says I don't wanna live in that cold snowy Buffalo?

OpIv37
03-14-2012, 07:25 AM

Ralph is cheap.

Not being cheap ONE time- or even a small handful of times- doesn't mean that he isn't cheap. He still cheaps out on coaches. We still went into last season $20 million under the cap and dumped Lee Evans to save an extra $2 million. Other than '03, '07 and the offers this year, Ralph has still been cheap in FA.

And if Mario doesn't sign, you are right- it means players don't want to play here. But that's Ralph's fault too. I'm sure things like taxes and the weather have an effect, but the tax and weather situations in, say NE or NYC aren't much better and they don't have problems attracting players. If players truly don't want to play here, the reason is because of how the organization is run.

baalworship
03-14-2012, 07:36 AM
Not necessarily. What if the fiancee says I don't wanna live in that cold snowy Buffalo?

More likely. If someone is single much harder as they might want night clubs, etc which we don't have.

In the grand scheme of things, a slight positive for those hoping he signs here and are trying to guess.

SabreEleven
03-14-2012, 07:38 AM
Bills fans need to line the streets...Jim Kelly Style.

baalworship
03-14-2012, 07:44 AM
Positives for Buffalo:

We will offer to make him the highest paid player in NFL.

He came here first and spent last night and this morning being sold by us and only us.

He's getting married and has been described as a country boy. Sounds like he can chill in Orchard Park or Clarence.

He will play in a 4-3 defense (his preferred defense) and with two great D linemen in Kyle Williams and Marcel Dareus.

Negatives:

At least one other team scheduled a visit if we can't get him signed.

stuckincincy
03-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Send another Brinks truck & get this done.

:jig:

BertSquirtgum
03-14-2012, 09:41 AM
I rolled around in bed all night. How sick is that?

djjimkelly
03-14-2012, 09:42 AM

bud i guarentee i have alot more then you ever had in your hayday going on in my life

what is with the personal shot?

stuckincincy
03-14-2012, 09:42 AM
Positives for Buffalo:

We will offer to make him the highest paid player in NFL.

He came here first and spent last night and this morning being sold by us and only us.

He's getting married and has been described as a country boy. Sounds like he can chill in Orchard Park or Clarence.

He will play in a 4-3 defense (his preferred defense) and with two great D linemen in Kyle Williams and Marcel Dareus.

Negatives:

At least one other team scheduled a visit if we can't get him signed.

Just what we need - the highest paid player in the NFL. That will elevate the play of a roster with numerous players that would sail through waivers untouched.

The foundation is cracked - the roof leaks. Let's go and buy some fancy new windows...

djjimkelly
03-14-2012, 09:45 AM

and i know this move is the difference for this franchise and i am that pumped about it.

this is a modern day reggie white signing

Skooby
03-14-2012, 09:48 AM
and i know this move is the difference for this franchise and i am that pumped about it.

this is a modern day reggie white signing

We're all on the edge here, so I wouldn't look to far into anything. I'd like to strangle a few folks here, then they post something that makes me want to pat them on the back. Then it's putting a knife in their back, then a pat again.

All in all, we're being thrown around like a standing male stewardess on a plane in a huge thunderstorm.