PDA

View Full Version : Any other good player's left too upgrade the Bill's roster?

Go Go Buffalo14574
03-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Trying to ease my head from all of the Mario William's and could help others in the same. Any other players that can upgrade or help the delph on for the Bill's?

For me I think they should look at better CB and delph for it. Fix that if Marion signs then the D would be tough 2 beat. Head into draft BPA imo for all rounds.

Mr. Miyagi
03-14-2012, 03:44 PM
We need a 2nd wR and another de for depth.

JCBills
03-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Trying to ease my head from all of the Mario William's and could help others in the same. Any other players that can upgrade or help the delph on for the Bill's?

For me I think they should look at better CB and delph for it. Fix that if Marion signs then the D would be tough 2 beat. Head into draft BPA imo for all rounds.

When you have specific needs, you don't go BPA every round.

The two should be balanced. At some spots one might outweigh the other, but never ignore needs.

BPA could end up with them drafting DTs, RBs, and OGs. Would you rather have that, or actually address where they are weakest?

Raptor
03-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Id love to see D.Edwards, Merriman, and a mid round draft pick moved for Freeney

Mario
Dareus
Williams
Freeney

:)

I can dream

But yea there are still a lot of guys out there that could help us as either starters or depth

JCBills
03-14-2012, 03:48 PM

I'd say more like another to start.

If they do land Mario, they still need another DE to start opposite him.

Kelsay is serviceable at LE, but I think another impact player there would make the DL too much for most teams to handle.

Another WR I'd agree with. I'm hoping 2nd to 4th round on that.

I do think they need to draft at least 2 DEs and 2 OLBs. They don't have much in either spot.

Go Go Buffalo14574
03-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Id love to see D.Edwards, Merriman, and a mid round draft pick moved for Freeney

Mario
Dareus
Williams
Freeney

:)

I can dream

But yea there are still a lot of guys out there that could help us as either starters or depth

Same but Kamerion Wimbley would be nice with Mario Williams. Teams would fear this pass rush. :) But would cost alot of money also 2 get Kamerion would be be nice 2 have tho.

Ickybaluky
03-14-2012, 03:53 PM
Nope. None left.

Go Go Buffalo14574
03-14-2012, 03:54 PM
I'd say more like another to start.

If they do land Mario, they still need another DE to start opposite him.

Kelsay is serviceable at LE, but I think another impact player there would make the DL too much for most teams to handle.

Another WR I'd agree with. I'm hoping 2nd to 4th round on that.

I do think they need to draft at least 2 DEs and 2 OLBs. They don't have much in either spot.

Honesty IMO Kelsay stays, but i'm hoping they get Kamerion this team pass rush would take off like Giant's way. Not complaning too much about Kelsay but Morrison might be starting does alot 4 me.

JCBills
03-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Honesty IMO Kelsay stays, but i'm hoping they get Kamerion this team pass rush would take off like Giant's way. Not complaning too much about Kelsay but Morrison might be starting does alot 4 me.

He probably will, but I'd like to see them inject some youth into the DE spot.

Even if they were just a 3rd down player in their first year its worth the investment.

Go Go Buffalo14574
03-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Nope. None left.

Not totality yet tho :) Some player's are still with teams have big salery haven't been cut yet. Still pretty early tho.

THRILLHO
03-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Nope. None left.
Lol, yes. All the "good" free agents have been signed in 25 hours.

Either that or our players are better than all available free agents. LOL.

Go Go Buffalo14574
03-14-2012, 04:12 PM

Plus CBs and center. Don't want too go this season if Eric Wood has a injury and the line gets all messed up best too big someone for center that really knows how and played in that one all for his career as delph.

Go Go Buffalo14574
03-14-2012, 04:13 PM
He probably will, but I'd like to see them inject some youth into the DE spot.

Even if they were just a 3rd down player in their first year its worth the investment.

Yeah I agree I would say draft is best for that unless some player gets released that is young and good only 4 3rd down or whatever improves too help it.

kingJofNYC
03-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Phillip Wheeler is worth a look.

Eventually
03-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Yeah, don't think there's much left, Kamerion when he gets released, not sure if Jones has signed yet either. With Mario, Reiff, Martin or Luke K unless Blackmon somehow falls, without Mario I have no idea, I guess Coples if he's there, Upshaw maybe

Ed
03-14-2012, 04:28 PM
What about Marcus McNeil? Has he signed anywhere yet?

kingJofNYC
03-14-2012, 04:29 PM
What about Marcus McNeil? Has he signed anywhere yet?

Nope, wonder how healthy he is.

Buddo
03-14-2012, 06:37 PM
John Abraham as a stop gap for a year or two?

YardRat
03-14-2012, 07:32 PM
There are guys out there they should be working on right now, specifically WR and CB, maybe another DE and/or offensive line. I still like the Graham kid from Chicago for DB depth and special teams, wouldn't mind kicking the tires on Wimbley or McNeil, maybe even Doucet, Nanee or Simpson.