PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible that....

BidsJr
03-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Deal is done and they are waiting until tomorrow to announce so that Ralph can get here for the presser?

DasBills
03-14-2012, 07:53 PM
I wouldn't say that it's out of the realm of possibility, but I imagine that if that were the case, it would have been leaked.

NOT THE DUDE...
03-14-2012, 07:58 PM
i find it to be really strange for him to be staying here for 3 days, flying his wife here, and going to the sabres game shooting t shirts in the crowd, and then not signing...

DasBills
03-14-2012, 08:22 PM
i find it to be really strange for him to be staying here for 3 days, flying his wife here, and going to the sabres game shooting t shirts in the crowd, and then not signing...Is all that true? I honestly haven't read any of that yet.

Cali512
03-14-2012, 08:24 PM
Is all that true? I honestly haven't read any of that yet.

Ya lol ive been tracking it all non stop. Yup all that, including that there is no clear cut report saying that Williams has any plans outside of buffalo. Oh ya he took his physical already

DrGraves
03-14-2012, 08:26 PM
When was he shooting t-shirts? Is that really true?

better days
03-14-2012, 08:26 PM
I wouldn't say that it's out of the realm of possibility, but I imagine that if that were the case, it would have been leaked.

Leaked by who? The Bills have been very good at keeping things private until finished since Nix has been in Buffalo. I just read on Profootballtalk.com that the only way the Bills do not sign Williams is if he decides he does not want to live in Buffalo after spending two days & nights there. In other words he will be a Bill.

DasBills
03-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Ya lol ive been tracking it all non stop. Yup all that, including that there is no clear cut report saying that Williams has any plans outside of buffalo. Oh ya he took his physical alreadyNot that I doubt you, but do you have links for all of that? That's freakishly good news.

tomz
03-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Could it be that this complex and huge of a contract is taking a long time to nail down in its details?

DasBills
03-14-2012, 08:51 PM
Could it be that this complex and huge of a contract is taking a long time to nail down in its details?There's no doubt about it, the Bills have never had to work something like this out. Hell, nobody has ever worked out a contract like this if he's really looking to be the highest paid defender in history.

JCBills
03-14-2012, 09:10 PM
I haven't seen anything really confirming the t-shirts thing. That seems over the top.

Someone said they had the go-ahead to allow it, probably on twitter.

elltrain22
03-14-2012, 09:14 PM
I too think the deal is already done. I think that since the deal is so huge and lucrative, it had to be submitted for league approval, and that won't be done until tomorrow, hence, thats why he's still here. Think about it. First, he's still here. Second, he took a physical. Third, he had his wife flown in to "see the town". Forth, he hung around at OBD afterwords, then decided to stay another night and take in a Sabres game. Doesn't sound like a guy thats just posturing or waffling. Sounds like he's already signed, but for some reason, there's a holdup to making it official.

I hope I'm right, b/c if I'm wrong, I'm gonna be one pissed off mofo

BidsJr
03-15-2012, 10:01 AM
I still think this is what happened.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
03-15-2012, 10:03 AM
i find it to be really strange for him to be staying here for 3 days, flying his wife here, and going to the sabres game shooting t shirts in the crowd, and then not signing...

Im not buying it!

OpIv37
03-15-2012, 10:31 AM
Deal is done and they are waiting until tomorrow to announce so that Ralph can get here for the presser?

God I hope not. If there's one thing we should have learned from Ralph's recent public appearances, it's that the guy doesn't belong in front of a microphone anymore.

Regardless of what happens with Mario, PLEASE just let Brandon and Nix talk and have Ralph sitting in the background to show his support.

Joe Fo Sho
03-15-2012, 10:39 AM
God I hope not. If there's one thing we should have learned from Ralph's recent public appearances, it's that the guy doesn't belong in front of a microphone anymore.

Regardless of what happens with Mario, PLEASE just let Brandon and Nix talk and have Ralph sitting in the background to show his support.

While I do agree that Ralph should never speak in public again, if he pays to have Mario Williams come here, I'd be ok with him singing his favorite Justin Beiber song at that podium.