PDA

View Full Version : STOP the NONSENSE!!! Mario has NOT left town.

TerrellOwensSharpie8
03-14-2012, 09:35 PM
This is a circus filled with a bunch of horrible false reporting especially by the media that don't want to see/ don't think Mario will sign here. It's really frustrating to listen to all this garbage.

Williams will meet with the Bills tomorrow morning.

Mr. Miyagi
03-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Says who?

TerrellOwensSharpie8
03-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Says who?

The Bills.

Philagape
03-14-2012, 09:39 PM
I haven't seen any report that confirms where he is right now. The Bills said he would stay til tomorrow, but things could have changed

Skooby
03-14-2012, 09:39 PM
It's all about grandma wetting the bed, she's been kicked out of the embassy suites.

DasBills
03-14-2012, 09:40 PM
The Bills.Have a link to the story by chance?

zone
03-14-2012, 09:40 PM
He is right. Why would the Bills Vtxt us and make a point that he was staying unless they were 100% sure that was the case.

Mahdi
03-14-2012, 09:41 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Williams-visit-to-last-into-Thursday/9f89ea7a-198f-4587-9e0a-828646bbf4be

He's here.

Wolffman
03-14-2012, 09:41 PM
Cause the Bills are dumb.

Demon
03-14-2012, 09:42 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Williams-visit-to-last-into-Thursday/9f89ea7a-198f-4587-9e0a-828646bbf4be

He's here.

That was posted 3 hours ago. Around the same time everyone (including Chris Brown) was saying Williams was going to the Sabres game.

Mr. Miyagi
03-14-2012, 09:42 PM
I'm getting tired of his stupid drama queen act. Stringing along for 2 nights already and he still hasn't made up his mind one way or another? I'm getting pretty annoyed.

Come on man, for the millions and millions of dollars you're gonna make, just ****** do it already. Who gives a crap.

Philagape
03-14-2012, 09:43 PM
I don't think the Bills expected Meachem to bolt

Demon
03-14-2012, 09:44 PM
I don't think the Bills expected Meachem to bolt

The Bills were paying for his room WHILE he was striking a deal with the Chargers..... lol

DasBills
03-14-2012, 09:45 PM
I don't think the Bills expected Meachem to boltReally not much of a loss. I would have gladly taken him, but he got overpaid for his level of production.

Mahdi
03-14-2012, 09:46 PM
That was posted 3 hours ago. Around the same time everyone (including Chris Brown) was saying Williams was going to the Sabres game.
Bills are not going to put a story up on their official site and send out v-texts to the entire fan base unless they are 100% sure he was staying and coming back tomorrow as they said.

They would look like idiots if he left.

Wolffman
03-14-2012, 09:47 PM
Bills are not going to put a story up on their official site and send out v-texts to the entire fan base unless they are 100% sure he was staying and coming back tomorrow as they said.

Yes. This is true.

And if they made themselves look like idiots, this would surprise you because...?

JCBills
03-14-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm getting tired of his stupid drama queen act. Stringing along for 2 nights already and he still hasn't made up his mind one way or another? I'm getting pretty annoyed.

Come on man, for the millions and millions of dollars you're gonna make, just ****** do it already. Who gives a crap.

What would make sense is that both sides are working out the details of the contract.

This isn't like signing Kawika Mitchell. A contract as big as a player like Mario is going to get is clearly going to be pretty massive. With the probable scale of the contract in perspective, 2 or 3 days on something like that seems reasonable.

That, or he's just undecided, which would suck.

There isn't a drama queen act though, its the media and the internet being ridiculous.

It isn't like he's on these twitter accounts putting the false info out.

McBFLO
03-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Considering what the Bills have made widely known (that they'll make Mario the HIGHEST PAID DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE), it would be absolutely HORRIBLE advice for Mario's agent to have Mario check out of the hotel early and leave town without meeting with the Bills again tomorrow morning. It would damage that agents reputation terribly amongst the other NFL teams. He may have left the hotel, but he will be there tomorrow morning to finish up. Guaranteed.

TerrellOwensSharpie8
03-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Buffalo is irrelevant and a punching bag in the eyes of people that work at ESPN like John Clayton or the arrogant fraud Mike Florio. These people get thrills by reporting partial truths, twisting stories and downright lying just to watch Bills fans squirm.

Ickybaluky
03-14-2012, 09:49 PM

So... what you are saying is you hate Luke Russert's Mom.

TerrellOwensSharpie8
03-14-2012, 09:50 PM
Williams agent said both sides were still talking. It would make sense that term and guaranteed money is being slowly negotiated.

DrGraves
03-14-2012, 09:53 PM

THe bills always look like idiots...

Philagape
03-14-2012, 09:54 PM
Point is, just because the Bills expect something to happen doesn't mean it will.

TerrellOwensSharpie8
03-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Paul Peck ‏ @PeckOnSports Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Confirmed: Mario Williams staying the night in Buffalo. No updates coming tonight. He will return to RWS tomorrow. NOT leaving town.

Skooby
03-14-2012, 10:16 PM
Confirmed: Mario Williams staying the night in Buffalo. No updates coming tonight. He will return to RWS tomorrow. NOT leaving town.

Peck it out.

Wolffman
03-14-2012, 10:21 PM

This was tweeted 4 hours ago, by the way.

ThunderGun
03-14-2012, 10:22 PM
He is right. Why would the Bills Vtxt us and make a point that he was staying unless they were 100% sure that was the case.

Because they're the bills. When have they ever done anything right?

Philagape
03-14-2012, 10:22 PM

That was four hours ago.

TerrellOwensSharpie8
03-14-2012, 10:26 PM
That was four hours ago.

Do you really think a player who has spent 2 days here, flew his future wife in and likely knows the Bills are offering around 100 million or so (hopefully) is going to just leave late at night after having a verbal agreement in place to return to the stadium tomorrow morning???

He stayed at Embassy suites last night. Why would he change hotels and then "check out" before spending the night.

Drayton Florence has been encouraging fans to go down there and give support.

Mario hasn't gone anywhere.

NOT THE DUDE...
03-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Do you really think a player who has spent 2 days here, flew his future wife in and likely knows the Bills are offering around 100 million or so (hopefully) is going to just leave late at night after having a verbal agreement in place to return to the stadium tomorrow morning???

He stayed at Embassy suites last night. Why would he change hotels and then "check out" before spending the night.

Drayton Florence has been encouraging fans to go down there and give support.

Mario hasn't gone anywhere.

dude its not that simple... for all we know his wife might have told him im not living in this **** hole...

Philagape
03-14-2012, 10:30 PM
What you or I think doesn't matter.

Wolffman
03-14-2012, 10:30 PM
It's humorous to think that anyone on here thinks they know more than anyone at ESPN.

Not saying ESPN is right, I don't know if they are, but the idea that some dude in a living room in Buffalo knows more than John Clayton is absurd.

TerrellOwensSharpie8
03-14-2012, 10:33 PM
It's humorous to think that anyone on here thinks they know more than anyone at ESPN.

Not saying ESPN is right, I don't know if they are, but the idea that some dude in a living room in Buffalo knows more than John Clayton is absurd.

realllyy? Is it? Clayton has said how many times now that Mario had other visits planned, left yesterday, was leaving today..... John has been wrong. Anyone's speculation is as good as his. Adam S on the other hand is another story.

NOT THE DUDE...
03-14-2012, 10:34 PM
realllyy? Is it? Clayton has said how many times now that Mario had other visits planned, left yesterday, was leaving today..... John has been wrong. Anyone's speculation is as good as his. Adam S on the other hand is another story.

yeah, i think john clayton states the obvious or just speculates...hes full of ****

BertSquirtgum
03-14-2012, 10:35 PM
John Clayton is always taped in his masturbatorium room. He has a special little room in his cave where he tapes himself and sends it in to ESPN. So it's very viable that some couch potato knows more than baby carrot dick man.