PDA

View Full Version : I just really hate this team

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-15-2012, 05:27 AM
I keep trying as hard as I can to like them and it just doesn't work.

chernobylwraiths
03-15-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm with you on this brother.

G Wolly
03-15-2012, 09:29 AM
3 out of 4 points in these last two games, regardless of failure to seal up the last 5 second of the third period.

Yea. Horrible team.

chernobylwraiths
03-15-2012, 09:30 AM
3 out of 4 points in these last two games, regardless of failure to seal up the last 5 second of the third period.

Yea. Horrible team.

Does it SAY it is a horrible team or it sucks?!!!

Jesus, READ IT!

G Wolly
03-15-2012, 09:39 AM

Jesus, READ IT!

Whut?

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-16-2012, 05:07 AM

Yea. Horrible team.

Can you quote where I said it was a horrible team? Please? I said I hate this team.

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-16-2012, 05:07 AM

Jesus, READ IT!

I guess I should read, I didn't see this. Thank you.

SabreEleven
03-16-2012, 07:32 AM

Yea. Horrible team.

Well, they are in the bottom half of league that takes over half their members to the playoffs. They have a better chance of NOT making the playoffs then they do then making it. That would qualify as a horrible team...did I mention they lost 12 games in a row at one point?

DMBcrew36
03-16-2012, 07:35 AM
Ya know what I don't like, and what I miss...

We never blow teams out. The only blowout I can even remember is the Boston game.

Basically - our offense is weak.

2slowtogofast
03-16-2012, 09:02 AM
I think we beat pittsburgh pretty good a couple sundays ago. But yeah I am aggervated with this team as well. We don't suck but I can not pick out much about this team that I really like. Hopefully we can get some decent changes this offseason and have the rest of our players start playing up to their potential instead of having a career worst year like some are.

That said I hope we make the playoffs even if we lose in the first round. No matter how much I hate this team I can not root for losses it just takes all the fun out of it.

OpIv37
03-16-2012, 09:18 AM
The problem with both the Bills and the Sabres is that they do such a bad job of finding those guys that people like to root for. They never have true stars.

The Bills are getting better with some of the recent draft picks and signing Mario.

The Sabres were ALMOST there with Miller two years ago, but then Miller lost his damn mind and started playing like ****. After that, they rely on prima donnas like Roy and guys like Vanek who get paid like stars but disappear when they're needed most.

Think about it this way: it's a tie game with 2 minutes left. The other team makes a bad cross-ice pass in the neutral zone and a Sabres player gets a clean breakaway at the net. Who on this team do you trust to make that shot and win the game? I can't think of a single player that I'd trust in that scenario.

trapezeus
03-16-2012, 09:20 AM
i hate this team too. which is why i now believe they will make the playoffs and win the whole damn thing.

Think about it, we've wanted to worship at the alter of the first buffalo team to win it all. we want to clap and cheer for them and rename streets. and we hate the character of this team. It would just make too much sense for them to hoist the cup and make us feel like asses for hating them the whole way through. it's the buffalo way.

Skooby
03-16-2012, 09:29 AM
Hate is such a violent word, why not use adjectives?

PTI
03-16-2012, 10:11 AM
I don't hate the team, I hate that Lindy Ruff is still coaching this team. I feel like this team should be a top 4 team in the conference with a different coach.

trapezeus
03-16-2012, 11:05 AM
seriously, ruff is a great buffalonian and his desire to do right by buffalo is awesome.

but he clearly isn't innovative. he clearly has lost this team. reiger is taking the fall for years after bringing in players who were decent before and after buffalo but average to below average with lindy. macarthur, torres, d.moore, paille, hodgson, zubrus.

You could say vanek has acheived what he has despite lindy not because of lindy.

chernobylwraiths
03-16-2012, 11:48 AM
Lindy does seem to turn his players into marshmallows.

Novacane
03-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Ya know what I don't like, and what I miss...

We never blow teams out. The only blowout I can even remember is the Boston game.

Basically - our offense is weak.

No.............It basically effing sucks!

hydro
03-16-2012, 12:21 PM
I am sick of Lindy Ruff and his "system". Every time someone mentions this system it makes me want to punch babies. Nobody plays his system, when they play the system correctly we will win, blah blah blah. Maybe the "system" is the problem...

trapezeus
03-16-2012, 12:42 PM
what is the system? for defensement to be agressive offensively? but we give up don't score much.

is to for wingers to back check? yet we have an unusual number of odd man breaks.

those are the two things i hear we are supposed to do, yet it doesn't yield any results.