PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

tampabay25690
03-15-2012, 07:30 AM
Ok a ?, I want to ask the fans on this site that do live in the Buffalo and surrounding areas.
Those of you that don't have Season tickets, if Mario WIlliams signs with the Bills how man of you will buy Season Tickets?

Just curious.

mikemac2001
03-15-2012, 07:31 AM
i hate season tickets...bc i have to pay for preseason

tampabay25690
03-15-2012, 07:33 AM

I buy them and live in Florida.
I do what I can to support the team and keeping them in the B-LO.

THATHURMANATOR
03-15-2012, 08:04 AM
Lame excuse.

I just got 2 free Sabres tickets yesterday that were the cost of my total Bill's season tickets. THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE...

SaviorEdwards
03-15-2012, 08:18 AM
I buy them and live in Florida.
I do what I can to support the team and keeping them in the B-LO.

Just graduated college and will move further away from Buffalo than I already am and I will too keep my tickets.

clumping platelets
03-15-2012, 08:19 AM
20 yrs and continuing

tampabay25690
03-15-2012, 08:19 AM
Lame excuse.

I just got 2 free Sabres tickets yesterday that were the cost of my total Bill's season tickets. THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE...
Thank you
I kind of get sick of the excuses why people dont go to games or buy season tickets.
Very affordable.
People that don't go to the games are the 1st to ***** if the team was to leave.

mikemac2001
03-15-2012, 08:24 AM
Lame excuse.

i also work sundays so i cant go to every game...but i think the preseason thing is lame just my feelings. i went to like 10 games last year the ones i could attend

mikemac2001
03-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Thank you
I kind of get sick of the excuses why people dont go to games or buy season tickets.
Very affordable.
People that don't go to the games are the 1st to ***** if the team was to leave.

ya i have been going to any game i could get to, but not everyone has the ability to attend every game. i also like to go with a big group so i will usually try to buy group or multiple sections depending on the crowd.

my only complaint with seasons are preseason tho its not price but i can go to that game for free most of the time id rather use the preseason price towards another season ticket

ddaryl
03-15-2012, 08:26 AM
I might renew my Sunday ticket.. I will need more then just Mario to do so..

we need a LT OLB CB and WR help as well as solid QB depth. SO they have to make some other significant moves, otherwise we'll just be missing the playoffs with a few more wins

trapezeus
03-15-2012, 08:31 AM
i don't live in buffalo either. i have season tickets. though i have to say the last couple years it was tough. i barely went and no one buys the tickets even at face value. and giving them away at one point was like an insult to the person you were giving them too.

maybe this year will be different. maybe i will be able to come home to most of the games.

THATHURMANATOR
03-15-2012, 08:38 AM
i also work sundays so i cant go to every game...but i think the preseason thing is lame just my feelings. i went to like 10 games last year the ones i could attend
How did you go to 10 games?

THATHURMANATOR
03-15-2012, 08:39 AM
Funny thing about this thread is my bro just texted me about renewing 5 seconds ago.

tampabay25690
03-15-2012, 08:42 AM
i don't live in buffalo either. i have season tickets. though i have to say the last couple years it was tough. i barely went and no one buys the tickets even at face value. and giving them away at one point was like an insult to the person you were giving them too.

maybe this year will be different. maybe i will be able to come home to most of the games.

I mostly give my tickets away to be honest.
Family, friends, etc...

trapezeus
03-15-2012, 08:45 AM
but don't you feel bad at the point where the season has lost hope and the weather is cold and you are like, "hey bob, i want to give you my tickets for this sunday"

it feels like, "yeah, i'm not flying home to sit in this cold. i'll watch on tv, but by all means, why don't you go and die in the cold and watch this team barely try??"

i tried to sell the first pats game because we couldn't use them this year and no one wanted them at face value. but they all wanted them. kind of frustrating stuff. you know you are taking the loss.

THATHURMANATOR
03-15-2012, 08:53 AM
Thank you
Very affordable.
Agreed and then the guy ends up somehow going to more games than were even played in Buffalo anyways.

I get some people don't have the money and some people don't live around here but most people have very lame excuses, but like you said will be the biggest people crying when they are gone.

:thurm2:

Skooby
03-15-2012, 08:55 AM
I mostly give my tickets away to be honest.
Family, friends, etc...

I kept a home in Charlesgate Village 5 years after I left, all my friends used it as well. It's just a cool way to be, as you know.

THATHURMANATOR
03-15-2012, 08:55 AM
but don't you feel bad at the point where the season has lost hope and the weather is cold and you are like, "hey bob, i want to give you my tickets for this sunday"

it feels like, "yeah, i'm not flying home to sit in this cold. i'll watch on tv, but by all means, why don't you go and die in the cold and watch this team barely try??"

i tried to sell the first pats game because we couldn't use them this year and no one wanted them at face value. but they all wanted them. kind of frustrating stuff. you know you are taking the loss.
Why would you feel bad? If they don't want to go they don't go. You aren't forcing them you are giving them free tickets.

BertSquirtgum
03-15-2012, 09:03 AM
I haven't bought more than a single season pass in three years because the Bills suck. I can barely stomach to watch them on tv let alone in person. I gave half of my tickets away last year. Before I had 3 seats of seasons for 9 years straight. I got the feeling that they didn't care to win, so I didn't care to buy tickets. This year may be different.

trapezeus
03-15-2012, 09:04 AM
just because if i go, i go with my dad. and if i am giving away there is sense of, "oh, i never go with you, but now you'll give this crap game to me. you were good enough for the september games when they won, and now you thought of me in december against a red hot team while we suck? nice gesture."

mikemac2001
03-15-2012, 09:08 AM
How did you go to 10 games?

KC CINCY NYG games then the home games my schedule changed this year

THATHURMANATOR
03-15-2012, 09:09 AM
KC CINCY NYG games then the home games my schedule changed this year
Got it. You are a mad man then. Just get seasons already.

THATHURMANATOR
03-15-2012, 09:11 AM
just because if i go, i go with my dad. and if i am giving away there is sense of, "oh, i never go with you, but now you'll give this crap game to me. you were good enough for the september games when they won, and now you thought of me in december against a red hot team while we suck? nice gesture."
This makes no sense to me at all.

If my friends or family *****ed I was giving them free tickets I would tell them to F off.

I would only give them to someone who wanted them.

mikemac2001
03-15-2012, 09:23 AM
Got it. You are a mad man then. Just get seasons already.

Ya if this year falls the way i want it i might, but like i said i like to mix up where and who i sit with not all my friends can afford or make the trip every week so i usually buy on situation

SaviorEdwards
03-15-2012, 09:25 AM
they literally just called my house. I asked if they knew anything on Mario, and of course they didn't. :help!:

Novacane
03-15-2012, 11:07 AM
I'll be buying them again for the first time in years. All I wanted is to feel like they were trying to win. This and resigning Stevie proves they are serious. I have not felt they were for a long time now. It feels great!

Pride
03-15-2012, 11:18 AM
I'd be willing to split season tickets with someone else. I live in Southern PA and normally attend 2-3 games a year. I'd be willing to split tix with someone else. I'd probably need 2 (me and my wife).

Just tossing it out there.