X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Go Go Buffalo14574
    • Apr 2011

So what happends after Mario?

Get some delph players in here or cut players that is going too be out there. And sign our own next Bill's next years free agent's might as well do it now after Mario. Bill's have alot i mean alot 4 next year. Might as well get started and redo Fred Jackson contract.

So what u think they are gonig too do after all of this?
    Last edited by Go Go Buffalo14574; 03-15-2012, 08:51 AM.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: So what happends after Mario?

create another 100 threads about how Ralph is cheap.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

there are some good LT's out there still.

They have to do something about WR.

If they don't get Mario, they better re-do Freddy's contract because obviously they have money and there isn't anybody left worth that amount.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

paladin?
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Go Go Buffalo14574
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by OpIv37

If they don't get Mario, they better re-do Freddy's contract because obviously they have money and there isn't anybody left worth that amount.
          I agree, also I would think their own free agents that are going to be for next year free agenty. Might as well get that done. Lots of good players on Bill's going to be next year.

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

I'm eagerly anticipating the Hitler video
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Go Go Buffalo14574
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Philagape
              I'm eagerly anticipating the Hitler video
              lol

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                create another 100 threads about how Ralph is cheap.
                well, if we don't get Mario, this time it WON'T be because Ralph is cheap.

And that's a scary thought.

Cheap is easy to fix. You just have to offer up the money.

But if they offer up the money and STILL can't get top FA's, it means this organization has much more fundamental problems that are much more difficult to fix. Basically, it means no one is going to come here unless we win, but we can't win unless we get better players.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Go Go Buffalo14574
                  • Apr 2011

Bill's 2013 Free Agents. Some good players. Esp, Levitre, Bryd, Moorman, Nelson.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

well, if we don't get Mario, this time it WON'T be because Ralph is cheap.

And that's a scary thought.

Cheap is easy to fix. You just have to offer up the money.

But if they offer up the money and STILL can't get top FA's, it means this organization has much more fundamental problems that are much more difficult to fix. Basically, it means no one is going to come here unless we win, but we can't win unless we get better players.

well , your "ralph is cheap" thought got flushed down the toilet and now you're looking for something else negative to say.........unfortunately I agree
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Fred will not get done until FA is over IMO. After FA ends the Bills will know what is left of the pie & Fred can have a small piece of it.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        well , your "ralph is cheap" thought got flushed down the toilet and now you're looking for something else negative to say.........unfortunately I agree
                        Not really sure how you can say it got flushed down the toilet because of ONE FA.

We still traded Lee Evans away to save $2 million when we were already $20 million under the cap.

We still went into last season $20 million under the cap.

Our coaches are still consistently amongst the lowest paid in the league.

We still let Winfield, Clements, Fletcher, Pat Williams, Jonas Jennings and Jason Peters walk (actually I think they traded Peters, but same difference because they did it so they didn't have to pay him).

Ralph spent big in FA in 2003 and 2007 but, other than that, has done nothing in FA in the last decade except bring in role players and journeymen for depth.

It's great that Ralph is offering up the dough for Mario. It's great that we didn't let Stevie walk. Hopefully these are signs that things are changing. But two good moves don't negate 52 years of tight purse strings.

But at least we agreed on the main point for once.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                          • Jul 2003

I think there is still some guys out there on the OL, ILB, RB and DT. Those positions weren't as hot at first, but will pick up.

Keep in mind there are still a few vets that could shake loose as well. A lot of guys may have been approached about taking a paycut or being cut. A lot of times guys have a roster bonus due by the 10th day of the league year to force a decision.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ickybaluky
                            I think there is still some guys out there on the OL, ILB, RB and DT. Those positions weren't as hot at first, but will pick up.

Keep in mind there are still a few vets that could shake loose as well. A lot of guys may have been approached about taking a paycut or being cut. A lot of times guys have a roster bonus due by the 10th day of the league year to force a decision.
                            We definitely don't need help at DT. Maybe some rotation/depth guys, but with Williams and Dareus, we are fine with starters.

We could use a 3rd RB, possibly someone who could be an insurance policy in case Jackson's age catches up with him or if we can't re-sign him.

We definitely need OL help- at the very least we need depth, and I'd like to see our starting T situation improved.

And we definitely need help at ILB, although pass rusher is by far the biggest need.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Aug 2004

What happens after Mario?

Well, it depends on just how big this deal is! Ralph may just be looking for nickels and pennies on the ground after what he ends up giving to Mario....
                              Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

Working...
                              X