• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Thank you Buddy and thank you Ralph!

I know I've been harsh and nasty about Ralph over the years, but he finally woke up and smelled the Ben-Gay and opened up with wallet and got aggressive in the market. LOL! Thank you Ralph for showing us you actually care to be competitive in the NFL in landing Mario. I salute you!

And thank you Nix for your hard work in getting him. The deal is CLOSED!!!! Now let this Bills defense wreak havok on the field. In honor of The Ides of March today (Julius Caesar's Mark Antony) "Cry Havoc! and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!!!" The Bills defense, that is.
    Last edited by blackonyx89; 03-15-2012, 01:14 PM.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • Go Go Buffalo14574
    • Apr 2011

Re: Thank you Buddy and thank you Ralph!

Same with me over the years. I am thankful 2 have ppl know what they doing. Congrats 2 Buddy and Ralph and everyone on this team plus us fans. :) Keep up the good work now don't settle keep on going :)

Comment

• jamze132
      • Jun 2003

Thanks! This is so much more interesting than signing Kirk Morrison!!!!!!

Comment

• Cali512
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by jamze132
        Thanks! This is so much more interesting than signing Kirk Morrison!!!!!!

And even if we signed Meachem for that matter. That try-signing didnt get me excited at all.
        Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Go Go Buffalo14574
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Cali512
          And even if we signed Meachem for that matter. That try-signing didnt get me excited at all.
          Yeah it rly scares me that he might be starting hopefully draft or a another player is their. One postion that needs a upgrade. This signing rly makes me happy tho :)

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

Got to give Nix all the credit he played this whole off-season perfectly. He had a gameplan and he nailed it.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
            X