PDA

View Full Version : I'm watching Tedi Bruschi & he actually is making sense

Skooby
03-15-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm watching ESPN & Bruschi is making so much sense about how much better the Bills are, my God the world has turned upside early.

GO BILLS!!

don137
03-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Did he say how Tom Brady better watch his backside because Mr Mario is gunning for him.

Cali512
03-15-2012, 01:02 PM
He made the point that when we play the Pats, Gronkowski or Hernandez will have to stall there routes because they will need to chip Mario to avoid him killing brady

Skooby
03-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Did he say how Tom Brady better watch his backside because Mr Mario is gunning for him.

It had to do with giving the Bills the ability to finish games at the end of the year. He also brokedown how Mario probably just cut the average time to pass down to 3 seconds from our previous 6 seconds. He then mentioned how this will force QB to make mistakes & it will make our entire defense better.

I was floored how he spoke & actually had to check who this was on the banner several times, I guess shock is the best way to describe it.

He made the point that when we play the Pats, Gronkowski or Hernandez will have to stall there routes because they will need to chip Mario to avoid him killing brady

Yes, that too. Pretty good job by him wasn't it?

Bangarang
03-15-2012, 01:06 PM
ESPN is making sense today. Stop the presses.

Skooby
03-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Berman - The Bills are giving a signal that they want to join the party, good for them !!

No one circles the Wells Fargo Wagons like the Buffalo Bills, LOL.

DrGraves
03-15-2012, 01:33 PM
ESPN just spent more time talking about the bills than they have in the past 10 years combined.

Skooby
03-15-2012, 01:35 PM
ESPN just spent more time talking about the bills than they have in the past 10 years combined.

It's actually making sense & has meaning, Bruschi scared me. I almost didn't get a upset stomach when he spoke, unlike the usual projectile vomit.