PDA

View Full Version : Finish it off Buddy!

Cali512
03-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Get Wimbley for the other side and McNiel at LT. Draft Floyd. We are set!

Oaf
03-15-2012, 04:23 PM
I thought you said this was your last offseason thread, 10 threads ago.

You and Mitch need a twitter account for all these one liners you post.

Cali512
03-15-2012, 04:28 PM
I thought you said this was your last offseason thread, 10 threads ago.

You and Mitch need a twitter account for all these one liners you post.

Lol my bad. Getting ahead of myself, its a good day :biggrin:

Oaf
03-15-2012, 04:31 PM
That it is m'boy, that it is.

don137
03-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Would love it but can't think we have that much cap space left unless we cut players like Merriman

Cali512
03-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Would love it but can't think we have that much cap space left unless we cut players like Merriman

Cut Kelsay and McKelvin. They probably are hurting our cap a bit. Possibly if we do that we can use that money for Wimbley. There isnt a huge push for those guys

jdbillsfan
03-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Get Wimbley for the other side and McNiel at LT. Draft Floyd. We are set!

Would be nice...

Lexwhat
03-15-2012, 04:43 PM
I like Wimbley, but based on the low availability of pass rushers, someone will definitely overpay for him. The Bills won't be that team. Look for a team like the Titans or Patriots to pursue him.

In terms of economics and need, the Bills balanced both when they signed Mario Williams.

With what's left in FA, they are better off targeting a CB, WR, or LT with whatever cap space is left. We also have the #10 pick in the draft to fill one of our major needs.

Not to mention, a long overdue extension for Fred Jackson.

Mr. Pink
03-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Kelsay was arguably the best guy up front over the last month of the season.

Adding more talent up front will only allow him to be even better.

I have no issues with having him start opposite Mario.

DrGraves
03-15-2012, 04:46 PM
If we would even add a little depth to the O-line which seems to get mangled by injury every year I would be pretty happy.

ublinkwescore
03-16-2012, 01:38 AM
I like Wimbley, but based on the low availability of pass rushers, someone will definitely overpay for him. The Bills won't be that team. Look for a team like the Titans or Patriots to pursue him.

In terms of economics and need, the Bills balanced both when they signed Mario Williams.

With what's left in FA, they are better off targeting a CB, WR, or LT with whatever cap space is left. We also have the #10 pick in the draft to fill one of our major needs.

Not to mention, a long overdue extension for Fred Jackson.
Best it in the draft we will get reiff.

jcdavey
03-16-2012, 02:51 AM
mcneill has serious injury issues, if you get him, i'd hope for your sake it's for cheap