X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Brandon Marshall rant...

First off, he's everything that is wrong w/ professional athletes. He's cocky, self-loathing, selfish, and probably the worst quality (non sports related) he loves to hit women. One thing, among many responsiblities a man must adhere to, is to respect women, and never, ever strike a women. There's always another solution. This guy, time after time, is in trouble. I hope Goodell kicks him out of the league for good, and his punk *** joins TO in the Arena League. What a POS.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • Jaydog57
    Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
    • Oct 2002

Re: Brandon Marshall rant...

I would be very surprised if he doesn't get some kind of a suspension at the very least. A fine is pointless because of the amount of money these guys make.
    "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

If he gets suspended for a lengthy period, does it make the trade look a lot smarter for the Fins? Depending on the length, I think it may.

Comment

• Mike13
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
        If he gets suspended for a lengthy period, does it make the trade look a lot smarter for the Fins? Depending on the length, I think it may.
        I like to think the Bears GM didnt know about the incident. Because its hilarious to think someone could actually be duped by Jeff Ireland.

Comment

• MattyNH
          • Nov 2011

He was diagnosed Bipolar last year I believe. That was supposed to explain everything and through therapy and meds he was suppsed to get himself in control.

Iagree, that ex girl of his and him had numerous physical spats. Now this, get rid of this clown, he does not deserve to be in the NFL.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

As far as his issues with women I 100% agree that he's out of line and a horrible person for it.

As for the stuff about being wrong with sports, I completely disagree but its not because I like his antics its because we have to have his antics.

Lastly TO doesn't play in the Arena League he plays in the IFL which is a lower tier league.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Discotrish
              Raging hypocrite and resident troll
              • Nov 2003

Athletes aren't necessarily role models or league spokesmen. People battling mental illness should be viewed in that light, and not deprived of their livelihood if it can be helped. His issues with his girlfriends are a matter for the justice system.

Patti
              Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• elltrain22
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Discotrish
                Athletes aren't necessarily role models or league spokesmen. People battling mental illness should be viewed in that light, and not deprived of their livelihood if it can be helped. His issues with his girlfriends are a matter for the justice system.

Patti
                True. Beating women is beyond mental illness.
                If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                X