X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdbillsfan
    • Oct 2002

NFL Network - Baldinger and Billick

Billicks problem is that he didn't think they were one player away and they need more than spending so much on one guy

Baldinger doesn't think Mario is an elite player, like JPP, Jared Allen, etc. Mario on Houston wasn't an elite defense

Both didn't think it was a good move for Buffalo.

Billick liked the Bucs deal because they got more players for what Buffalo paid for Mario.

Two douchebags....
  • TerrellOwensSharpie8
    • Jan 2010

Re: NFL Network - Baldinger and Billick

They got bonuses today to bash the small market Buffalo...... Hey NFL NET, go dunk your head under water three times and come up twice.

If ANY other team signed him they'd be gushing for hours about what a great move it was.....

Billick is just mad Ralph wouldn't pay him to coach here.......
    Last edited by TerrellOwensSharpie8; 03-15-2012, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• jpdex12
      • Jan 2005

Yeah honestly, I wouldn't pis son either of these guys if they were on fire. I ca't figure out how idiots like this get paid so much for saying stupid things. I truly don't think like a homer but come on! How can they say that one player is a good move and the other isn't? They can only base their opinion on historical performance and nwo that these two players are on two new teams this really isn't a great question to ask. Mario was playing in a 3-4 defense and he's going back to a more familair defense. He's averaging almost 10 sacks per year and he was injured for the last two seasons. Jackson has Rivers throwing to him and now he will have an unproven QB in Tampa with a see-saw short track record thus far.

I just dont get where these morons come up with some of their statements.
      Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
        • Apr 2005

Screw em. Its been so dang long since we've had anything resembling a pass rush, Im pumped we finally just did whatever we had to do

Comment

• Buffalogic
          Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
          • Feb 2006

Baldinger is a good analyst but JPP elite and Mario not is crazy. JPP just got inserted into a great pass rush and dominated because everyone else was already good. That's why Mario will be so good here. You can't double team 3 out of four dlinemen lol. QB's will drop back and not have anywhere to go due to the tackles and mario will eat qb meat all day
          Last edited by Buffalogic; 03-15-2012, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Sour grapes on Billicks part IMO. Still mad the Bills did not even interview him to be HC. If he were HC of the Bills you know he would have wanted to get Williams at any cost.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

I guess getting to 5-1 & having 1/3 of our starters go on IR means we were miles away from being there, LOL. Where do they dig up the old guard ??

Comment

• Mathja
                • Feb 2009

Just the other night baldinger did the top value free agent segment and he said it was Mario.only after he signed did that opinion change

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

If the Pats, Titans or Bears sign Mario to that deal, it's the greatest move in sports history. F those two meat heads. They had a segment on best free agent acquisition so far with Baldy. He said the backup DT the Patriots signed off of Cincinatti. What a toolbag.

NFL Network's Free Agency coverage has been nothing short of craptacular so far. Let's talk about Peyton Manning some more, and have a 2 min blurb about Mario Williams. A-holes.

Comment

• Luisito23
                    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                    • Apr 2003

Billick is a hating idiot...Like someone here said, he's just mad because we didn't want him as a coach.

I've heard him all of last season on a bunch of podcast, and every chance he got he made sure to take a shot at Buffalo...

He's a hater who got lucky in the NFL, and who's opinion shouldn't even matter.
                    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• nolimit
                      Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
                      • Aug 2003

billick looked creepy

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by nolimit
                        billick looked creepy
                        I know. Nice beard. You look like an Amish rapist.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                          Pinkerton's son
                          • Feb 2006

Billick has never liked Buffalo, so I couldnt give a crap, this was personal opinion.

What was Buffalo's biggest need? A legit pass rusher. What is Mario Williams? HEAD AND SHOULDERS the best pass rusher available. Case closed.

Do we need more than 1 guy? Yes. Can we afford more? Yes, and we will also be drafting. Hes an idiot.

Comment

• tomz
                            • Feb 2007

I also have a question about how Vincent Jackson suddenly became an absolutely elite receiver in the pundits' eyes. In spite of having a great QB, what are his stats? I think his reputation was greatly inflated by the free agency process. He might make the top 10 WR if we stretch it a bit.

Whereas Mario needed no inflating. There is no argument with his being a top 5 DE, if not top 3.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Wagon Circler
                              Baldinger is a good analyst but JPP elite and Mario not is crazy. JPP just got inserted into a great pass rush and dominated because everyone else was already good. That's why Mario will be so good here. You can't double team 3 out of four dlinemen lol. QB's will drop back and not have anywhere to go due to the tackles and mario will eat qb meat all day
                              Post of the day... and it came 1 minute after the day started!

Systems and surroundings create opportunity. JPP had a career year, and he has his front 7 teammates to thank. Amazing that Billick forgot how having a good unit makes each individual better on D.

Mario, Dareus and Kyle are going to be a nightmare to game plan for, plain and simple. Even if there is a TE there on every play, you can only double team 2 of the 3. Someone is getting in every play. So long as our LBers can stop the outside running game, we're going to be in very good shape.

Comment

Working...
                              X