X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TerrellOwensSharpie8
    • Jan 2010

Keep Building up the Dline.....

"WASN'T MARIO ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" okay.....amazing signing just means more possible options available now!!!

If it's possible though not likely It'd be nuts to sign Abraham or Wimbley, even trade for OSI.

What I think is more realistic is us trading down from the 10th pick and ending up with 2 First rounders. Draft DE and OT. The flaws in the LB core and secondary will be so much less noticeable.

Kelsay is serviceable but if you can get yourself a high talent pass rushing rookie DE to go along with the monster 3 starters up front we could see something really special......
  • Meathead
    Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Keep Building up the Dline.....

if a rookie can take the job from him great but you arent finding his level of play for his 3.75 mil in any free agent. case closed
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Oaf
      Do you read what you write?
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by TerrellOwensSharpie8
      "WASN'T MARIO ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" okay.....amazing signing just means more possible options available now!!!

If it's possible though not likely It'd be nuts to sign Abraham or Wimbley, even trade for OSI.

What I think is more realistic is us trading down from the 10th pick and ending up with 2 First rounders. Draft DE and OT. The flaws in the LB core and secondary will be so much less noticeable.

Kelsay is serviceable but if you can get yourself a high talent pass rushing rookie DE to go along with the monster 3 starters up front we could see something really special......
      Why people thinks it's "realistic" to trade down is beyond me.

Comment

• TerrellOwensSharpie8
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Oaf

Jim Kelly apparently does.....

Comment

• Mahdi
          • Mar 2004

I wouldn't be upset if we added Coples. What a DL that would be. Mario on one end with Mario Junior on the other. Two tanks in the middle.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Oaf
            It will be realistic if Trent Richardson is still on the board. I wouldn't be upset if Coples is there and the Bills draft him. I like Alshon Jeffery in the second.
            Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 03-16-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X