PDA

View Full Version : Plaxico?

BillsOwnAll
03-16-2012, 08:02 AM
Nfl rumors tweeting buffalo could be looking intoo him next... Pure speculation but what do you think. I've always liked him

BloFan4Life
03-16-2012, 08:03 AM
Stevie and Plax in the locker room #awkward

Luisito23
03-16-2012, 08:03 AM
I'll take him for a year, why not.

DrGraves
03-16-2012, 08:06 AM
Hell no. Don't undo all of the good spirits of the fans by bringing in a bum like that.

Skooby
03-16-2012, 08:06 AM
Heck yeah, he can be our James Lofton.

Hell no. Don't undo all of the good spirits of the fans by bringing in a bum like that.

After he scores his first TD, the love affair would begin.

better days
03-16-2012, 08:10 AM
The Bills already have a tall SLOW receiver for the red zone, Chandler. No to Plax, the Bills need a WR that can streatch the field, Plax can't.

Pinkerton Security
03-16-2012, 08:24 AM
plax is a red zone threat and not much else. if we could get him on the cheap, i might take him but i think he'd be a waste of cap space personally, plus hes old.

Skooby
03-16-2012, 08:39 AM
plax is a red zone threat and not much else. if we could get him on the cheap, i might take him but i think he'd be a waste of cap space personally, plus hes old.

We were the #1 red zone team in the NFL for like the first 6 weeks of the regular season, a guy like Plax would only extend that to most of the year. Plax is a huge target & could take people away from Chandler, so it's a win / win in the end zone.

Just keep in mind that you score more points in the end zone, so having the players to help there matters.

Pinkerton Security
03-16-2012, 08:59 AM
We were the #1 red zone team in the NFL for like the first 6 weeks of the regular season, a guy like Plax would only extend that to most of the year. Plax is a huge target & could take people away from Chandler, so it's a win / win in the end zone.

Just keep in mind that you score more points in the end zone, so having the players to help there matters.

I'll keep it in mind, thanks...I'd just personally rather go a different route, such as drafting Floyd or some other big WR because they could be more dynamic and contribute outside the red zone as well as in it. Just because hes a big name doesnt mean hes the only/best option out there.

BillsOwnAll
03-16-2012, 09:00 AM
Stevie chandler and plax is a pretty sexy redone threat... With brad smith running around in the slot.

justasportsfan
03-16-2012, 09:02 AM
Nix said they got rid of Lee because it took away time for the other young players they wanted to develop for the future. I doubt NIx changes his mind about that.

Go Go Buffalo14574
03-16-2012, 09:03 AM
I'm interested in him but not a high contract thinking 1 or 2 year contract. Great in the red zone. I'd ring him in only for an alright contract

Skooby
03-16-2012, 09:03 AM
I'll keep it in mind, thanks...I'd just personally rather go a different route, such as drafting Floyd or some other big WR because they could be more dynamic and contribute outside the red zone as well as in it. Just because hes a big name doesnt mean hes the only/best option out there.

I agree with you that we could use a better all around threat & a great endzone threat.

JCBills
03-16-2012, 09:06 AM
No thanks.

Either sign some OLBs or an OT or turn focus to the draft.