PDA

View Full Version : My wish list before the draft

clumping platelets
03-17-2012, 05:09 AM
I would absolutely re-sign WR Hagan.....I thought he played well and deserves a chance in preseason. I would consider RB Choice as well. However, I would prefer the Bills consider Tim Hightower or Jackie Battle.

Other available UFAs I would like to see the Bills attempt to add (not all but maybe one or two):

WR Jerome Simpson
WR Anthony Gonzalez
WR Hines Ward (I do not care if he has little in the tank, he could be an excellent teacher for the young WRs we have)
TE Joel Dreessen
DL Dave Tollefson
DE Mark Anderson
CB Aaron Ross
CB Patrick Lee
DB Corey Graham

I see no reason why the Bills would be finished in FA.........

methos4ever
03-17-2012, 05:34 AM
I would absolutely re-sign WR Hagan.....I thought he played well and deserves a chance in preseason. I would consider RB Choice as well. However, I would prefer the Bills consider Tim Hightower or Jackie Battle.

Other available UFAs I would like to see the Bills attempt to add (not all but maybe one or two):

WR Jerome Simpson
WR Anthony Gonzalez
WR Hines Ward (I do not care if he has little in the tank, he could be an excellent teacher for the young WRs we have)
TE Joel Dreessen
DL Dave Tollefson
DE Mark Anderson
CB Aaron Ross
CB Patrick Lee
DB Corey Graham

I see no reason why the Bills would be finished in FA.........
Jerome Simpson is due for a suspension and perhaps jail time for his part in that drug bust this season as a heads up Clump.

I think the Bills are done big game hunting, but in terms of FA as the 2nd week starts (and even the third and so on) this is when prices become the manageable deals ala Nick Barnett the Bills typically grab in FA. If anything, Ralph can put the Black Amex away and now use the coupons again and it would help the team!

YardRat
03-17-2012, 05:36 AM
I wish they'd make a play for the Graham kid. It really should be a no-brainer.

clumping platelets
03-17-2012, 05:39 AM
I was not aware of the Simpson thing......he related to OJ?

I think Tollefson would be a great pick up. Giants use a 4-3 and he's a versatile DL with SB experience

Night Train
03-17-2012, 06:04 AM
I still think a WR will be added.

With those extra picks in Rounds 4 & 5, that's about where you add CB's.

Early draft rounds are OT, DE/OLB. Wouldn't mind a big athletic TE with a basketball background ( Like TE coach Pete Meztalaars, a star BB player at Wabash College )