PDA

View Full Version : Bills-Patriots game 1 is one BTW, NFL NEtwork

PTI
03-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Fitz just got lucky as hell on the crap pass to Nelson in the end zone that was pass interference. I was at the game, loved the call, but it was a horrible play and decision by Fitz. Loved the victory.

Florence INT for ID!!

Joe Fo Sho
03-18-2012, 01:29 PM
FITZ IS THE MAN!

YardRat
03-18-2012, 01:42 PM
Great game, lucked on it at 7-0 Pats.

Freddie was a flat-out beast in that game, and it was definitely Donald Jones' best performance of the season.

methos4ever
03-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Great game, lucked on it at 7-0 Pats.

Freddie was a flat-out beast in that game, and it was definitely Donald Jones' best performance of the season.
It was also one of the healthiest games for the roster and they did well. I watched the game too today, accidentally waking up my 2 week old clapping at big plays and the thought of some of the rushes that didn't get to Brady getting there thanks to Mario, a healthy Kyle and a dangerous Merriman (who was good in the game even with the shoulder)

Meathead
03-18-2012, 02:50 PM
right after the game was over i went to bbi and posted a rationale why the bills got lucky ...

nobody and i mean NOBODY wanted to hear it. they lambasted me left and right on and on and on. lmao it was hysterical, and i mean both funny and panicky ridikilis

of course once the euphoria died down most everybody started to realize maybe it wasnt toootally that the bills were the best team on earth. lol

dont get me wrong, they played well and made enough plays to stay right with them, but one awful decision that fitz got the magic luck of a thousand shamrocks stuck up his ass and a ball that bounced off marcels face then fluttered genty right into [whomevers] arms were not exactly superior skill plays

loved the victory but yeah reeeally lucky

PTI
03-18-2012, 02:50 PM
Bills let up 31 points on defense and it could have been 50 without a few bounces. Bills were lucky in this game IMO. New England had a horrible game plan, barely tried and the Bills fought tooth and nail and got several breaks.

Meathead
03-18-2012, 02:53 PM
still dont think it was pi on nelson. he was out of the play and had no chance to get back in. the defender shielded him away from where the ball landed but it was just too far and thus uncatchable unless nelson hit a trampoline back there or something. still ill take it, realizing the cheaters still owe us about six, three for just give it to him alone

MikeInRoch
03-18-2012, 03:42 PM
I thought actually he had plenty of time to get back in since the pass was such a floater. Not that he could have caught it, but he could have broken it up.

DasBills
03-18-2012, 03:47 PM
The Bills were involved in three of the most exciting games of the year; Patriots, Eagles, Raiders.

Beebe
03-18-2012, 04:33 PM
It's one of those we deserve because i'm so use to those going the other way.

THE NEW BILL SOON.

PTI
03-18-2012, 06:41 PM
That game was full of questionable calls on both sides.

Marvelous
03-18-2012, 08:17 PM
Man what a game! Since we haven't won the division
In forever, this Pats streak ending is the best thing for. This game meant week17 was so important cause a Pats sweep would be awesome. This was why my family was anti Stevie Johnson resignIng. We needed him and his antics prevented a better outcome. Water under bridge. Wife, brother & mom aren't as forgiving.
-ever since marshawn Lynch's mom pleadEd for us Bills fans not to judge a book by its cover,, well this made us feel guilty and then.very bitter @ the betrayal. So many aren't willing to support the headache players. New season,new clean slate. IMO of course.

NOT THE DUDE...
03-18-2012, 08:35 PM
i think carrington had a great game.. he had 2 pressures, 2 tackles for loss and really pushed the line back... he could be a dominant dt!

stuckincincy
03-19-2012, 08:39 AM
It's one of those we deserve because i'm so use to those going the other way.

THE NEW BILL SOON.

I consider it justice at last - payback for "Just give it to 'em."