PDA

View Full Version : LOL at the Dolphins

BertSquirtgum
03-18-2012, 09:48 PM
and everyone says the Bills are the bottomless pit of the NFL. I hope they sign Alex Smith because I think he has a similar skill set to that of Chad Henne.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/18/ryan-clark-says-no-one-wants-to-join-the-dolphins/

Mike13
03-18-2012, 09:58 PM
Great job Parcells.

Skooby
03-18-2012, 10:01 PM
Miami looks clueless.

Mike13
03-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Man I feel bad for Joe Philbin, Ireland is setting him up to fail and you just know that scumbag is going to throw him under the bus in a pathetic attempt to save his job.

I know thats what will happen because it happened to Sparano, granted Sparano was part of the problem but they both should have gotten the axe.

THATHURMANATOR
03-18-2012, 10:56 PM
and everyone says the Bills are the bottomless pit of the NFL. I hope they sign Alex Smith because I think he has a similar skill set to that of Chad Henne.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/18/ryan-clark-says-no-one-wants-to-join-the-dolphins/
chad henne might be better.

DasBills
03-18-2012, 11:02 PM
chad henne might be better.At least Henne has an arm.

NOT THE DUDE...
03-18-2012, 11:08 PM
that miami team is not far away, parcells built a very strong d.

then they decide henne blows, when in fact hes average.
then they trade marshall for 2 3rds, - i dont think this was too bad, but now they have no number 1....
then they go to a 34 when the whole front 7 is built for the 34...
plus they hire a nobody coach.

i dont get what they are doing at all...

DasBills
03-18-2012, 11:11 PM

then they trade marshall for 2 3rds, - i dont think this was too bad, but now they have no number 1....

i dont get what they are doing at all...I'm not sure about that, the rest, you couldn't be more right on :biggrin:

Mike13
03-19-2012, 12:13 AM

i dont get what they are doing at all...

Actually we could make a solid transition to the 4-3. Alot of our linemen have played in both systems.

Of course its been said we'll run a hybrid D again.

NOT THE DUDE...
03-19-2012, 01:05 AM
Actually we could make a solid transition to the 4-3. Alot of our linemen have played in both systems.

Of course its been said we'll run a hybrid D again.

if its not broke, dont fix it.( the d was fine) why not just stick with henne and give him 1 more year along with marshall? add more weapons on offense, more pass rushers. you guys could easily win 8-10 games and sneak into the playoffs. i just think you gave up to soon on henne.

Mike
03-19-2012, 07:01 AM
Great job Parcells

In 1year he took a 1-15 team and won the division the following year!

mysticsoto
03-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Great job Parcells.

Parcells left Miami in 2010. But even then, he wasn't in charge of personnel or coaching before that...

Mike13
03-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Parcells left Miami in 2010. But even then, he wasn't in charge of personnel or coaching before that...

Depends on who you ask, but he laid the foundation for this Miami team. The onus for all of this is om him.

mysticsoto
03-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Depends on who you ask, but he laid the foundation for this Miami team. The onus for all of this is om him.

How did he lay the foundation for THIS Miami team? He was VP of Operations. He wasn't GM, didn't hire any coaches, didn't scout, didn't draft...he handled high level decisions and for a short period. He left kinda quick too. He either didn't like it there, or perhaps being a VP wasn't for him...

Mike13
03-19-2012, 04:52 PM
How did he lay the foundation for THIS Miami team? He was VP of Operations. He wasn't GM, didn't hire any coaches, didn't scout, didn't draft...he handled high level decisions and for a short period. He left kinda quick too. He either didn't like it there, or perhaps being a VP wasn't for him...

It was his choice to draft Pat White, his choice to pass on a franchise QB. HIS choice to pass on Jimmy Graham. His choice to sink a bunch of money on Linemen.
And Ireland is his protege.

His ****ups in Dallas and Miami should cost him the HoF.

mysticsoto
03-19-2012, 05:13 PM
It was his choice to draft Pat White, his choice to pass on a franchise QB. HIS choice to pass on Jimmy Graham. His choice to sink a bunch of money on Linemen.
And Ireland is his protege.

His ****ups in Dallas and Miami should cost him the HoF.

Ross, Ireland and Sparano did alot of damage just on their own. They made alot of decisions without consulting him and rightfully so - they were in charge. But you live and you die by your own decisions...

Michael82
03-20-2012, 01:49 AM
Before you throw him under the bus, you might want to throw some blame at your idiot owner, the one that no one wants to deal with, plus the celebrity co-owners.

Crisis
03-20-2012, 03:33 AM
atleast parcells got you into the playoffs

**** you tom donahue

Mike13
03-20-2012, 12:03 PM
Before you throw him under the bus, you might want to throw some blame at your idiot owner, the one that no one wants to deal with, plus the celebrity co-owners.

The minority owners are irrelevant, and yes I do blame Ross for sticking by Ireland.

The fact remains that Parcells is a fraud. There is no need for anyone to defend him.

BertSquirtgum
03-20-2012, 12:29 PM
The Dolphins are the new Bills. ahahaha

BertSquirtgum
03-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Stupid ass Dolphins. I hate them so much.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/20/dolphins-fans-stage-jeff-ireland-protest/

better days
03-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Ross, Ireland and Sparano did alot of damage just on their own. They made alot of decisions without consulting him and rightfully so - they were in charge. But you live and you die by your own decisions...

Parcells was responsible for putting them in place in Miami. I agree that you live & die with your decisions & Parcells decisions while in Miami should keep him out of the HOF.

Crisis
03-20-2012, 05:48 PM
Stupid ass Dolphins. I hate them so much.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/20/dolphins-fans-stage-jeff-ireland-protest/

Miami fans are trying to convince Stephen Ross that Stephen Ross is a douche bag?

Good luck, Miami!

Mike13
03-20-2012, 07:05 PM
The Dolphins are the new Bills. ahahaha

unless you finish above .500, the Bills are the still the Bills.