PDA

View Full Version : Ruff gets fined for sending out his goons vs Ottawa, But nothing from NYR/NJD Game?

SkateZilla
03-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Seriously, Ruff put out his enforcer line in the 2nd or 3rd period of a game, and got fined for the crap that ensued,

But so Far Nothing has been handed out for the NYR/NJD Crap off the opening face off?

Skooby
03-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Seems fair, in Haiti.

G Wolly
03-21-2012, 12:51 AM
Seriously, Ruff put out his enforcer line in the 2nd or 3rd period of a game, and got fined for the crap that ensued,

But so Far Nothing has been handed out for the NYR/NJD Crap off the opening face off?

If you read your post, you'll realize that the most obvious answer is right in front of your face.

Because doing it at the end shows more of an obvious intent to engage in retaliation, rather than setting your tough guys against theirs to start the game.

SkateZilla
03-21-2012, 10:38 AM
If you read your post, you'll realize that the most obvious answer is right in front of your face.

Because doing it at the end shows more of an obvious intent to engage in retaliation, rather than setting your tough guys against theirs to start the game.

and anyone who watches hockey knows that the crap off the opening face off was retaliation for the last game.

ParanoidAndroid
03-21-2012, 11:09 AM
That NJD - NYR scruff was totally scripted. It was like watching wrestling after you got old enough to realize it's fake.

Mski
03-21-2012, 01:20 PM
if i remember correctly, didnt Ruff make a late change to put his fighting line out against ottowa's scoring line, with the intent to get them to fight, which was a success. and wasnt it during the playoffs??

PTI
03-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Freaking Rangers put a defensemen at Center in preparation for the fight!!!

G Wolly
03-21-2012, 04:31 PM
and anyone who watches hockey knows that the crap off the opening face off was retaliation for the last game.

Yeah well no **** Captain Hockey Knowledge. They've been rivals forever.

It was across games. Not a few minutes later. That's the difference between a penalty and a fine.

camelcowboy
03-25-2012, 07:22 AM
Who cares the fights were good, your posts on fighting remind me of a mediposle women complaining its to hot when the thermostat is at 50.

Skooby
03-25-2012, 07:24 AM
Who cares the fights were good, your posts on fighting remind me of a mediposle women complaining its to hot when the thermostat is at 50.

Lol.

YardRat
03-25-2012, 07:43 AM
What the **** is mediposle ?

camelcowboy
03-25-2012, 11:19 AM
What the **** is mediposle ?
I'm 20 years away from dealing with it. Ask assclown he should know.

SkateZilla
03-25-2012, 01:35 PM
if we make 7th seed, there will be alot of incidents in a series with boston.