Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

AFC East there for the taking

Jets continue to implode.
    Miami appears clueless.
    Pats are quaking.

Going to be an interesting season in our division, to say the least.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • Meathead
    Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: AFC East there for the taking

jets and fish are heading downward with a bullet

cheaters still have marcia tho and hes still a super good fairy. probably have to beat them twice to take the division and thats a pretty tall order
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by YardRat
      Jets continue to implode.
      Miami appears clueless.
      Pats are quaking.

Going to be an interesting season in our division, to say the least.

Pats are quaking? Watch Lloyd tear up every team in the division, two 1st rounders and add the Free agents they have signed. I agree with the Jets and Dolphins part.

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Generally speaking, the goal is to make the playoffs.

How to do that in the AFC East? Beat Brady.

How to beat Brady? Do what the Giants do.
        Build a cavalry on the d-line.

That's what they set out to do, and they did it, on paper, anyway. If it becomes reality, they can take the Pats down.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

i'm drinking the koolaid. i can't wait for this season to start. everyone better be healthy. this better not be the 06 sabres where every defensemen got hurt.

Comment

• baalworship
            • May 2003

We need to beat up on the Jets and Dolphins and win at least one against the Pats. Very doable if, and this is a big if, we get the Fitz of the beginning of the year.

Comment

• BillsWin
              man amongst boys
              • Oct 2008

Left tackle is a must at 10 in my opinion.
              I am The Batman.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BleedinGreenNC
                Pats are quaking? Watch Lloyd tear up every team in the division, two 1st rounders and add the Free agents they have signed. I agree with the Jets and Dolphins part.
                Well, BRADY is QUAKING, he won't be able to sleep at night when he comes to Buffalo thinking about the Bills DL, but he will blame it on a lumpy mattress in a crapy Buffalo Hotel room.

Comment

• ptd86
                  • Dec 2006

Not to be a downer, I love the signings and am very excited for this year and how we are turning things around.. just think we are starting to get ahead of ourselves based off two signings thinking we will for sure sweep the phins and jets. I also am not sure how the Jets are imploding.. because they traded for Tebow for situational purposes? I think we will have to fight out every win we get and will be surprised if we beat up on too many teams.. Pats and Jets have basically owned us for awhile, I think it will take Fitz playing very well and nothing like the 2nd half of last season plus a good draft to turn things around..

Maybe from getting my hopes up for so long I am more doubtful of things, but I still think we will be fighting to be 8-8 9-7

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by trapezeus
                    i'm drinking the koolaid. i can't wait for this season to start. everyone better be healthy. this better not be the 06 sabres where every defensemen got hurt.
                    I am even looking forward to PRESEASON this year.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ptd86
                      Not to be a downer, I love the signings and am very excited for this year and how we are turning things around.. just think we are starting to get ahead of ourselves based off two signings thinking we will for sure sweep the phins and jets. I also am not sure how the Jets are imploding.. because they traded for Tebow for situational purposes? I think we will have to fight out every win we get and will be surprised if we beat up on too many teams.. Pats and Jets have basically owned us for awhile, I think it will take Fitz playing very well and nothing like the 2nd half of last season plus a good draft to turn things around..

Maybe from getting my hopes up for so long I am more doubtful of things, but I still think we will be fighting to be 8-8 9-7
                      The Jets started imploding before last season ended. That team is no longer drinking the Koolaid that Ryan is serving. I saw it happen in Tampa with Gruden, VERY similar.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                        Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
                        • Jan 2010

the jets still have a great secondary, solid lbs in pace/harris, a nice 3rd down speed rusher in maybin, and solid dlineman...

their d is still top 10 especially with a coach like rex.

their oline is still top 10 imo, if not top 5 if healthy...

they have a really really good te in keller, and a top wr in holmes.

sanchez is average and will get better. they also have 2 backs that compliment each other in green and mcknight.

the jets are still number 2 until we beat them. jmo, they were still the more physical team last year. but we were still rebuilding and almost beat them when fitz played great against them...

i think the bills are more talented especially after this upcoming draft but you still have to prove it on the field and not on paper!

Comment

• ptd86
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by better days
                          The Jets started imploding before last season ended. That team is no longer drinking the Koolaid that Ryan is serving. I saw it happen in Tampa with Gruden, VERY similar.
                          Definitely hope you are right, I just think a lot of the Jets implosion seems to be the media portraying it as that.. As soon as they win a couple games they will start hyping them up again

I think a lot of what we are this year will be up to Fitz and I can't say I'm fully sold on him no matter how much we build up our defense. We may compare to the Giants d-line, but we certainly don't have Eli

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

Let's just worry about challenging for a Wild card spot by winning enough games. The off-season has been encouraging so far but lets not rush things.
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                              • May 2003

Patriots are still the class of this division.

Comment

Working...
                              X