PDA

View Full Version : Jabari Greer is a liar!

thenry20
03-22-2012, 12:37 AM
In a phone interview today on ESPN, he denied such a bounty system existed and even if it did there was nothing wrong with it!!!

The Saints owner, Benson, demanded that Payton put a stop to it when the NFL came calling a few years ago but it never happened.

Jabari must be deaf, illiterate or both. Now he is calling his owner a liar. LOL!

If this wasn't happening, why did Greg Williams apologize for a few weeks ago? I am dumbfounded.

I used to like Jabari when he was here and wished we had retained him. Now, I can't even respect him as a human being.

What further angers me is that he has kids and is pushing his stupidity to them.

The Saints deserve what they got and alot more!

Hell, even Coy Wire admitted that this was happening when he played for the Bills and Williams was Head Coach.

If I was Commish, Williams would be suspended for 3 years.

methos4ever
03-22-2012, 03:43 AM
Coy Wire also recanted and said the players ran it, without Williams knowing. Too often in society, doing the right thing is called "snitching" and these guys don't want to be "snitches".

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-22-2012, 06:42 AM
I am not sure why we should care what Jabari Greer is saying. It seems like you are taking this very personal.

Skooby
03-22-2012, 06:44 AM
Who is Jabari Greer ?

Historian
03-22-2012, 06:58 AM
Yea who cares? Hes somebody else's problem now.

ServoBillieves
03-22-2012, 07:15 AM
Jabari Greer is easily one of my favorite players to have ever played for the Bills. He's one of those guys that we bread and let go... I understand his misjudgment here but while a Bill he was very personable, very helpful, and good in coverage. Loved the fanbase, went out of his way to please others, and did I mention he can cover?

Pinkerton Security
03-22-2012, 07:17 AM
Who is Jabari Greer ?

I hope you're joking..

Skooby
03-22-2012, 07:19 AM
I hope you're joking..

I am but his actions are meaningless to us, a better forum for this- http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/forumdisplay.php?f=116

DraftBoy
03-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Coy Wire also recanted and said the players ran it, without Williams knowing. Too often in society, doing the right thing is called "snitching" and these guys don't want to be "snitches".

One of the sayings I despire the most since yesterday has to be "snitches get stitches".

Cali512
03-22-2012, 08:59 PM
Jabari Greer did sometin to you didnt he?

Admit it :D