• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesertFox24
    • Jul 2005

Conspiracy Theory

All,

I am starting to believe there is something going on here that the 99.9 percent of the world is not aware of, The End of the World.

Undoubtedly 99.9% of the population has heard of the Mayan prophecy that states on 21 December 2012 that the end of the world will occur. What 99.99 percent of the world is not aware of is a group called the Bilderberg group, that consist of the worlds elite of the elite. To give you an idea of how hard and selective it is to become a member imagine the odds of a freshman high school football player becoming the number 1 overall pick in the NFL.

The Bilderberg group has a long and shadowy history and many agenda items, one hypothesized agenda item is that the world population should not exceed 500 million. This 500 million population shows up on the The Georgia Guidestons (http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm), and it is believed that there could be a potential connection between the two.

Now that you have the background information I was thinking of the probability that our very own Ralph Wilson is a member of the Bilderberg group. Go ahead and laugh but how many billionaires where an officer in WWII, are one of 32 owners of a prestigious organization, or do as much charity as he does. Stranger things have happened. What if Ralph knows there is going to be some catastrophic event that is going to occur in the next 12 months and has decided to finally spend big money.

Just think about it, like I did.

My first reaction to this was, Fing figures... We finally get good, we finally spend some money and keep our young drafted players, and finally get a big time free agent, and are finally an attractive place to football and the world will end. Just figures don't it.

By the way this is meant as light humor so do not take too seriously. Although the Bilderberg group and the Geogria guidestones are real, I have zero concern that the world will end this year.

For example if it was an asteroid heading our way we would know about

If it was a virus it would have already started somewhere and would be killing everyone like the plague did and gradually spreading world wide slowly but still it would have started.

I guess the only thing that could potentially happen is we get exposed to a massive amount of gamma radiation from the sun that evaporates our atmosphere and us. However, the odds of this happening or minimal at best but to able to predict even if advanced extra terrestrials helped the Mayans is impossible in my humble opinion.
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Conspiracy Theory

I read somewhere that the Mayans didnt account for Leap year and technically it would be like June of 2013 on their calendar now.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

I don't think Ralph even remembers what a Mayan is or what year it is anymore.
      Last edited by justasportsfan; 03-22-2012, 10:01 AM.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

they're trying to keep the world's population under 500 million?

That's the most epic of epic fails. I don't think anyone else has ever been off by almost 6 and a half billion.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

keeping with the humorous intent of the thread, why would ralph with all this information about the end times elect to spend money during the year his team couldn't possibly win it all? that would be so buffalo.

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            they're trying to keep the world's population under 500 million?

That's the most epic of epic fails. I don't think anyone else has ever been off by almost 6 and a half billion.
            Yeah but that makes the Ralph theory more plausible.
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• stuckincincy
              Buffalo Bills Fan
              • Sep 2003

I maintain a minimum of 50 rolls of toilet paper in my household.

The term "old fart" is an insult that is based on fact.
              Last edited by stuckincincy; 03-22-2012, 09:56 AM.
              Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• BillsWin
                man amongst boys
                • Oct 2008

Wait...... What?
                I am The Batman.

Comment

• MidnightVoice
                  Retired (mostly)
                  • Mar 2003

But to play
                  that’s the thing
                  shut up and deal
                  ~ Jesse May

Comment

• DesertFox24
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
                    keeping with the humorous intent of the thread, why would ralph with all this information about the end times elect to spend money during the year his team couldn't possibly win it all? that would be so buffalo.
                    Exactly lol.

Comment

• DesertFox24
                      • Jul 2005

Glad most of you got this as a joke.

I was bored last night and was watching the history channel, which is a huge mistake for me sometimes. I love that damn channel.

Anyway have a nice day guys.

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

I heard the Mayans wrote down all their beliefs after hitting the Peyote.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                          • May 2003

Jesus, can't we just finally enjoy this team? I think Ralph is a Mayan.
                          Last edited by TheGhostofJimKelly; 03-22-2012, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• gameboy
                            • Jul 2002

Is this getting predictable or not?

Six days ago I posted this in the: "Nix: WE like our receivers as is." thread.

"What an absolute, unexpected lottery-like gift it would be if Marcus Easley panned out this year.

But, if all that happened, as Bills fans, we would have threads about a Mayan moment on Dec 21."

Carry on.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • May 2009

The world is going to end in December 2012. Right, and I'm going to start pooping golden turds.

Comment

Working...
                              X