PDA

View Full Version : Fitz and Stevie

The Natrix
03-22-2012, 11:28 PM
Neither of these guys expected to be paid as much as they have. Something tells me the D is going to be much improved but the offense will let them down. Funny how the O was the strong point during the start of last season and many points beyond.

I like the O but they have to step it up. They need to do it soon because the D isn't getting any younger.

Cali512
03-22-2012, 11:39 PM
I think its just the feeling and hype of last year. Were 2 positions to being a great O

BertSquirtgum
03-22-2012, 11:46 PM
The only person on offense that's going to let anyone down is ****spatrick. He stinks.

Cali512
03-22-2012, 11:49 PM
The only person on offense that's going to let anyone down is ****spatrick. He stinks.

I trust him the least, but i trust Gailey to put him in the best situation to win. So therefor im relaxed

SeatownBillsFan21
03-23-2012, 12:25 AM
The D has not done **** lots of unknowns on both sides of the ball. That said the O is a decent WR and a LT away from being par with the D on paper.

Cali512
03-23-2012, 12:34 AM
The D has not done **** lots of unknowns on both sides of the ball. That said the O is a decent WR and a LT away from being par with the D on paper.

Yes but we know Anderson, Merriman, Dareus, Williams, and Super Mario are good. We know Barnett, Sheppard, Moorison are good or solid. We know McGee, Williams, Rogers, McKelvin, and Florence, are all solid and were able to cover usually for a while before the QB threw it They need to work on jumball but they cover decent. Safetys are both good good hiting sure tackling ballhawking safetys.

Skooby
03-23-2012, 02:41 AM
If paper translates into field victories, we're playoff bound.

jamze132
03-23-2012, 07:08 AM
If Jackson stays healthy, we'll score plenty enough points. Having a healthy Jackson and Spiller together is going to go a long ways towards sucess.

ddaryl
03-23-2012, 07:15 AM

No he doesn't

zone
03-23-2012, 07:24 AM
Neither of these guys expected to be paid as much as they have. Something tells me the D is going to be much improved but the offense will let them down. Funny how the O was the strong point during the start of last season and many points beyond.

I like the O but they have to step it up. They need to do it soon because the D isn't getting any younger.
Stevie could have gotten a lot more on the open market and I am sure he knows that. We got a huge hometown discount.

stuckincincy
03-23-2012, 08:26 AM
If paper translates into field victories, we're playoff bound.

The Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve agree with you 100%

Extremebillsfan247
03-23-2012, 10:04 AM
If the Bills defense plays up to its new found potential, all Fitzpatrick and the offense needs to do is play at league average to win the majority of their games in 2012. JMO

BertSquirtgum
03-23-2012, 10:58 AM
No he doesn't

That's comedy.

Don't Panic
03-23-2012, 01:12 PM
If Jackson stays healthy, we'll score plenty enough points. Having a healthy Jackson and Spiller together is going to go a long ways towards sucess.

If we can find a way to maximize touches for these two and tap all of their productivity simultaneously, we're going to be just fine.