PDA

View Full Version : Bills Mock draft.3 (7) round

tampabay25690
03-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Ok Here is my Mock draft for the Bills #3............

1. Jonathan Martin OT, Stanford----Thinking this is a lock for the Bills at #10 drafting a OT, we didn't address at all and we have 0 depth at this postion. We obviously took care of are biggest need in getting to the passer so I think we get the guy that watched Andrew Lucks backside. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we traded out of this pick and drafted later in the 1st round for more picks.

2. Lavonte David OLB, Nebraska----Face it Barnett has 1 year left in his contract and Morrison will probably play the other OLB. This guy has a ton of athletic ability and will help with the pass happy league to the Tight Ends. David averaged 10+ tackles for the past 2 seasons at Oklahoma.

3. Brandon Boykin CB, Georgia---Another position we need to add depth and a guy that can cover. Can't go wrong with a SEC guy (sorry had to say it).

4. Ryan Lindley QB, San Jose St----Has great size holds the MWC with over 12,000 yards passing. Completion % was just over 50%, I watched him a bit and he takes some chances. But could be a nice fit to learn from Fitz for a few years. he can definitley fling the rock.

4. Joe Adams WR, Arkansas----Great speed and if we are looking for a guy to stretch the field he is a good choice. Played great at Arkansas and looked real good in the the SR game.

5. Ladarius Green TE, Louisianna Lafayette----I think somehwere we will add another TE to the fold since Chan figured out that Chandler could make plays. This guy is more athletic

5. Tank Carder OLB, TCU----Perfect fit for a 4-3 WLB

6. Matt Reynolds OT, BYU---depth player and we needed to add OL help anyway.

7. Ryan Steed CB, Furman---Another CB camp player, doesnt hurt to add CB help pending on what McGee will bring this year.

Well here you go.
Let me know what you guys think, I think I hit as many points as possible.
Obviously a draft doesnt fill every need but the depth is where this team needs to build next.....

YardRat
03-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Like the LBers. TE Green also.

Would rather have Fuller or Posey if we're taking a WR in that portion of the draft.

NOT THE DUDE...
03-25-2012, 03:40 PM
replace martin with kirk and thats really good.... i can live with that draft

tampabay25690
03-25-2012, 03:42 PM
replace martin with kirk and thats really good.... i can live with that draft

I like Kirk as well but don't think we will....
Look at are OL we really dont have many OT with Bell gone.
Why not grab a #1 guy right away?

NOT THE DUDE...
03-25-2012, 04:34 PM
I like Kirk as well but don't think we will....
Look at are OL we really dont have many OT with Bell gone.
Why not grab a #1 guy right away?

i like martin, reiff, adams, i just dont think they are better than kirk
but i would still be very happy if we took a LT.

its not like its a bad pick

gonzo1105
03-25-2012, 05:26 PM
While I dont mind your mock draft, I have a feeling either you went to a really bad site to look these guys up or you have no idea about these guys besides what you read. Lavonte David went to NEBRASKA and Ryan Lindley went to San Diego State University.

X-Era
03-25-2012, 05:29 PM

1. Jonathan Martin OT, Stanford----Thinking this is a lock for the Bills at #10 drafting a OT, we didn't address at all and we have 0 depth at this postion. We obviously took care of are biggest need in getting to the passer so I think we get the guy that watched Andrew Lucks backside. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we traded out of this pick and drafted later in the 1st round for more picks.

2. Lavonte David OLB, Oklahoma----Face it Barnett has 1 year left in his contract and Morrison will probably play the other OLB. This guy has a ton of athletic ability and will help with the pass happy league to the Tight Ends. David averaged 10+ tackles for the past 2 seasons at Oklahoma.

3. Brandon Boykin CB, Georgia---Another position we need to add depth and a guy that can cover. Can't go wrong with a SEC guy (sorry had to say it).

4. Ryan Lindley QB, San Jose St----Has great size holds the MWC with over 12,000 yards passing. Completion % was just over 50%, I watched him a bit and he takes some chances. But could be a nice fit to learn from Fitz for a few years. he can definitley fling the rock.

4. Joe Adams WR, Arkansas----Great speed and if we are looking for a guy to stretch the field he is a good choice. Played great at Arkansas and looked real good in the the SR game.

5. Ladarius Green TE, Louisianna Lafayette----I think somehwere we will add another TE to the fold since Chan figured out that Chandler could make plays. This guy is more athletic

7. Ryan Steed CB, Furman---Another CB camp player, doesnt hurt to add CB help pending on what McGee will bring this year.

Well here you go.
Obviously a draft doesnt fill every need but the depth is where this team needs to build next.....Id be real happy with that. I might swap in Zach Brown for David. I'd also like to add a Parrish replacement like Broyles or Marquis Maze.

But I'd be real happy.

ParanoidAndroid
03-25-2012, 05:45 PM
David would be awesome! Husker power, baby!

Beebe
03-25-2012, 05:49 PM
I think the TE's will go higher than any other year because there's only like 12 TE in the draft this year.But that's a good mock.

FlyingDutchman
03-25-2012, 06:52 PM
for QB, id like to see us go after Kellen Moore of Boise State later in the draft

tampabay25690
03-25-2012, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=gonzo1105]While I dont mind your mock draft, I have a feeling either you went to a really bad site to look these guys up or you have no idea about these guys besides what you read. Lavonte David went to NEBRASKA and Ryan Lindley went to San

LOL
U are right

clumping platelets
03-26-2012, 05:02 AM
No RB :negrep:

Extremebillsfan247
03-26-2012, 05:39 AM
Not bad at all. That would definitely answer a need or 2. Martin at 10 would be the smart pick in my opinion. As far as Kirkpatrick goes, I don't see him being picked at 10. The only way I see him getting drafted by the Bills is if they trade down. If they stay at 10, it's either going to be Martin, or Floyd. JMO

HAMMER
03-26-2012, 10:10 AM
Idiot Mock Award goes to.....

billsfootball1027
03-26-2012, 01:04 PM

2. Lavonte David OLB, Nebraska----Face it Barnett has 1 year left in his contract and Morrison will probably play the other OLB. This guy has a ton of athletic ability and will help with the pass happy league to the Tight Ends. David averaged 10+ tackles for the past 2 seasons at Oklahoma.

Well here you go.
Obviously a draft doesnt fill every need but the depth is where this team needs to build next.....

Stay away from Stanford players besides luck. The o line at stanford was a product of not playing amazing teams and having luck. When Stanford played good teams Luck and the O line both struggled.

tampabay25690
03-26-2012, 02:34 PM
Idiot Mock Award goes to.....

???? who

CleveSteve
03-26-2012, 02:45 PM
I think it's pretty solid.

I'm not a huge fan of Martin but the need at OT is great.

David I think is a perfect fit if he's there.

Boykin is a terrific all-around player. I recently watched his game on youtube where he recorded a safety, a punt return TD, and a receiving TD. He was probably the best cover guy in drills at the Senior Bowl. He'd be a steal at the Bills' third.

I don't like Lindley, I think Brock Osweiler is better by a lot if he falls, but if not I think BJ Coleman is a better QB who is mobile and has a good arm. I like Austin Davis as a mid-to-late round QB but he doesn't have Lindley's arm.

Joe Adams just produces. Childs and J. Wright have better measurables, but Adams was their top WR there at AK last year. 3rd and 4th are great rounds for WRs this year.

It seems like Green falling to the fifth is kind of unlikely... he's had a lot of what the writers like to call "buzz" since the Senior Bowl. If the Bills could land him in the fifth they'd have to thank their lucky stars. Maybe swap this pick with the Lindley pick and sub in Coleman? Just a suggestion.

tampabay25690
03-26-2012, 02:54 PM
I think it's pretty solid.

I'm not a huge fan of Martin but the need at OT is great.

David I think is a perfect fit if he's there.

Boykin is a terrific all-around player. I recently watched his game on youtube where he recorded a safety, a punt return TD, and a receiving TD. He was probably the best cover guy in drills at the Senior Bowl. He'd be a steal at the Bills' third.

I don't like Lindley, I think Brock Osweiler is better by a lot if he falls, but if not I think BJ Coleman is a better QB who is mobile and has a good arm. I like Austin Davis as a mid-to-late round QB but he doesn't have Lindley's arm.

Joe Adams just produces. Childs and J. Wright have better measurables, but Adams was their top WR there at AK last year. 3rd and 4th are great rounds for WRs this year.

It seems like Green falling to the fifth is kind of unlikely... he's had a lot of what the writers like to call "buzz" since the Senior Bowl. If the Bills could land him in the fifth they'd have to thank their lucky stars. Maybe swap this pick with the Lindley pick and sub in Coleman? Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the feedback.
Lot of times we do drafts and some guys will go late or early pending on the movement on that position.
Especially QB this year, 3 will go in the 1st round then who knows after that.

Hey it's a crap shoot right now....