PDA

View Full Version : This years Cards game!!!

hemi13
03-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Anyone interested in coming to Arizona for the Cards Bills game, let me know. The Bills backers of Tucson are buy a lot of tickets for the game. As soon as tickets go on sale, we will be buying them.

Buffalogic
03-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Me and my people will be rolling 20-50 deep at the cards stadium all bills'd out!

ublinkwescore
03-26-2012, 06:57 PM
No Niners game attendees?

Don't Panic
03-26-2012, 07:50 PM
Bills backers? Tucson? Where were you guys in the early nineties?? Where do you watch games?

I'll be there if the date is a workable one. Fingers crossed for Veteran's Day weekend.

Electrici
03-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Will be there, should have lots of Buffalo folks flying in, as well.

DasBills
03-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Man, the last Buffalo @ Arizona game I attended featured Edwards getting destroyed, and the Bills being embarrassed. All of that after a 4-1 (I think) start.

capitolneal
03-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Man, the last Buffalo @ Arizona game I attended featured Edwards getting destroyed, and the Bills being embarrassed. All of that after a 4-1 (I think) start.
That was the beginning of the end for Edwards never the same after that hit

Buffalogic
03-26-2012, 08:58 PM
Man, the last Buffalo @ Arizona game I attended featured Edwards getting destroyed, and the Bills being embarrassed. All of that after a 4-1 (I think) start.Ha I was there too with amazing seats sixth row on the 50 yard line. Trent was crushed and dead by the third play of the game.

It was all downhill from there, but there was one good highlight that game. Losman came in and threw the most incredible pass i've seen live to Lee Evans for a crazy long td. Probably JP and Lee's best highlight of their careers besides when Lee took that jump ball away from revis and I think poole in the meadowlands for a game winning td

Crisis
03-26-2012, 09:02 PM
I'm in El Paso seriously considering going. I just need to figure out of it's in the budget!

MTBillsFan
03-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Hemi13- I was in bbot a few years ago. Faz is a friend of mine!

Crisis
03-26-2012, 10:38 PM
When do they release the schedule?

gr8slayer
03-26-2012, 10:40 PM
When do they release the schedule?
Just before the draft.

Electrici
03-26-2012, 10:41 PM

One of the better times tailgating before the game. Tons of Buffalo fans, gorgeous October weather and awesome food/drinks. Unfortunately, the game was over before we made it to our seats and the season was over after that game.

gr8slayer
03-26-2012, 10:42 PM
Completely unrelated the to the game itself, University of Phoenix Stadium is probably the most boring stadium I've been to.

more cowbell
03-26-2012, 10:43 PM
I'll be there...San Fran and Oakland.....god I love wasting my money on them

ublinkwescore
03-27-2012, 12:18 AM
One of the better times tailgating before the game. Tons of Buffalo fans, gorgeous October weather and awesome food/drinks. Unfortunately, the game was over before we made it to our seats and the season was over after that game.

I had NFL Sunday ticket that year. haven't had it since, or prior to.

cocamide
03-27-2012, 01:43 AM
No Niners game attendees?

I live in the area now and am planning on going.

mightysimi
03-27-2012, 10:57 AM
if the last game was in Ari wouldn't it be in Buffalo this year?

trapezeus
03-27-2012, 11:17 AM
i was at that 2008 arizona game too. tons of bills fans there. and we were all too big for our britches. they sucked we were awesome. they won, and then went to the superbowl. it got ugly in our section. bills fans were throwing beers at people. two women got into a fist fight. it was not a pretty scene in the nose bleeds.

CuseJetsFan83
03-27-2012, 11:48 AM
if the last game was in Ari wouldn't it be in Buffalo this year?

nope, they have it set up so that the ne/nyj have the same road/home opponents and the MIA/BUF have the same

so arizona/sf plays at home vs mia/buff and goes to nyj/ne

sea/stL play the jets/ne at home and go to buff/mia

Buffalogic
03-27-2012, 02:03 PM
nope, they have it set up so that the ne/nyj have the same road/home opponents and the MIA/BUF have the same

sea/stL play the jets/ne at home and go to buff/miaWorks great for me! My cincinnati fan roommate was bummed last yr because the cards flew to cinci instead of coming here and letting us watch it...Too bad. would have been funny to see that early doucet drop live.

Syderick
03-27-2012, 04:41 PM

Yea but Mia/Buf both went to arizona and arizona went to NE/NYJ last time

mightysimi
03-27-2012, 04:56 PM

Really F#$k!! Living in Victoria, Buffalo already only plays Seattle every 4 years and the last time they played in Seattle was 2004. Looks like I will be waiting until 2016. Brutal.

Ed
03-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Really F#$k!! Living in Victoria, Buffalo already only plays Seattle every 4 years and the last time they played in Seattle was 2004. Looks like I will be waiting until 2016. Brutal.
Of the NFC West teams I think Seattle is the toughest place to play. They seem to have a decent home field advantage, so I think it's a good thing that they're coming to Buffalo.

ublinkwescore
03-27-2012, 08:32 PM
Bills and niners will be a preview of this seasons superbowl except we r not losing the superbowl regardless of what happens in the regular season meeting.