How many prime time games do we get this regular season ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

How many prime time games do we get this regular season ?

I think we're good for 3 games this season, 2 scheduled & 1 flexed. Our defense is getting me pumped, seriously.
  • The Jokeman
    • Dec 2003

Re: How many prime time games do we get this regular season ?

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
    I think we're good for 3 games this season, 2 scheduled & 1 flexed. Our defense is getting me pumped, seriously.
    I think as much as 2. I think the Houston game in the first 4 or 5 weeks almost a lock as a Thursday night game with the whole Mario vs his old team and Wade Phillips vs the Bills angle. Also I could see a late season (Week 14 or 15) game against the Jets being a Sunday night game for the Tebow vs the Bills for 2nd place in the AFC East/Wild Card matchup.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by The Jokeman
      I think as much as 2. I think the Houston game in the first 4 or 5 weeks almost a lock as a Thursday night game with the whole Mario vs his old team and Wade Phillips vs the Bills angle. Also I could see a late season (Week 14 or 15) game against the Jets being a Sunday night game for the Tebow vs the Bills for 2nd place in the AFC East/Wild Card matchup.
      I actually think the 2nd Jets game is our flexed game as well, lol.

Comment

• PTI
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

1, doesn't anyone realize Fitz flat out sucks every November and December? Check his history, there is nothing to show that the Bills will be in a spot for flex games with him at QB.

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

1 game vs. NYJ.

Comment

• alnilla
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by PTI
            1, doesn't anyone realize Fitz flat out sucks every November and December? Check his history, there is nothing to show that the Bills will be in a spot for flex games with him at QB.

Ya your right the bills should cancel their season.

Comment

• Ed
              • Sep 2002

My guess is one prime time game on the road. I don't think the Bills will be considered for a home prime time game until the stadium improvements have been completed.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ed
                My guess is one prime time game on the road. I don't think the Bills will be considered for a home prime time game until the stadium improvements have been completed.
                Am I incorrect in thinking that Ralph does not want home prime time games? For some reason I thought I had heard that at some juncture.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                  Will not tolerate vandalism.
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by PTI
                  Don't you realize that with this stadium, everyone sucks every November and December? Even Flutie's stats went down late in the season. It's not the QB.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PTI
                    You should check his history. With the exception of last season, when he played with a broken rib, when has he flat out sucked in November & December? Was it 2010 when the Bills won all 4 of their wins for the season in Nopvember & December? Was it 2009 when he took over & won half of the team's total wins in those two months, and the team looked lost without him in Atlanta? Was it 2008 when he won the last 3 games of the season?
                    Admit it, you told us to check his history without checking his history yourself. Either that or a failed attempt at sarcasm.
                    Last edited by Albany,n.y.; 03-27-2012, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                      Making Spirits Bright
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by PTI
                      PTI doesn't like Fitz.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

Two. One Thursday, and one Sunday. One will be at New England.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                          Skoobasaurus-Rex
                          • Oct 2011

It's a pretty simple question here, 0 is an answer if you're down on the team.

Comment

• PTI
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Albany,n.y.
                            You should check his history. With the exception of last season, when he played with a broken rib, when has he flat out sucked in November & December? Was it 2010 when the Bills won all 4 of their wins for the season in Nopvember & December? Was it 2009 when he took over & won half of the team's total wins in those two months, and the team looked lost without him in Atlanta? Was it 2008 when he won the last 3 games of the season?
                            Admit it, you told us to check his history without checking his history yourself. Either that or a failed attempt at sarcasm.
                            I listed all his stats for November and December in another thread, his QB rating is 70, that means his QB rating has to be actually above 80, closer to 85 before November and December to meet his career QB rating, so, yes, I did check. He sucked in the last last 8 games when the Bills won 4 of them the season before, the Bills defense allowed 12, 14, and 6, and the Bills barely won those games, they were about the defense, Fitz was sucky to average in the Lions, Phins, and Browns games that year. Have you even checked his stats? I did. THey sucked badly.

Comment

• PTI
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
                              PTI doesn't like Fitz AS A STARTING QB ON ANY NFL TEAM BECAUSE HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
                              Fitzed it for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X