PDA

View Full Version : BBD Mock v7.1

DraftBoy
03-28-2012, 08:56 PM
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012-nfl-mock-draft/

Fair warning no picks in the 1st or 2nd changed. We did add all the comp picks in which changed a number of the Day 3 selections including a couple of the Bills.

Here is a direct link to Round 3 where the changes start;
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012-nfl-mock-draft-round-3/

However if you want to click through Rounds 1 and 2 I do appreciate you helping us to keep the lights on!

stuckincincy
03-28-2012, 09:28 PM
However if you want to click through Rounds 1 and 2 I do appreciate you helping us to keep the lights on!

Consider it done. I hit ya several times a day.

THRILLHO
03-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Enjoy your mocks every year. One suggestion (and maybe I missed it) Being that its a Bills site, it would be nice if there was a link to just the Bills picks with explanations. Keep up the good work!

TigerJ
03-28-2012, 10:03 PM
I don't pretend to know anything about a lot of the day three picks, but I know you do your homework and have solid reasoning for your picks. You have a handle on the Bills' needs and so your mocks always do a good job of filling them.

DraftBoy
03-28-2012, 10:05 PM
I don't pretend to know anything about a lot of the day three picks, but I know you do your homework and have solid reasoning for your picks. You have a handle on the Bills' needs and so your mocks always do a good job of filling them.

As long as I avoid the idiot mock award Ill be happy. :biggrin:

tampabay25690
03-29-2012, 06:43 AM

Ha ha ha

jamze132
03-29-2012, 06:53 AM
That's unavoidable unless you have the Bills trading up for Andrew Luck AND RGIII to be the backup.

User Manuel
03-29-2012, 07:13 AM
All I know is that Freddy and Spiller nonwithstanding, If Lamichael James is sitting there in trhe 4th Round. We should pick him. He would be a great chip to have and has huge upside.

Also, I'd love for us to trade down in one, I love Floyd, but I just don't love him at 10.

methos4ever
03-29-2012, 08:00 AM
I dig the mock. Getting Massie, Tank, Malik Jackson AND a solid flyer like Dale? I'd be happy if that happened!

Jersey1031
03-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Tangential, but why such low grades on Kendall Reyes. The kids a monster and had a stellar combine to boot.

elltrain22
03-29-2012, 08:31 AM
In all seriousness, your mock drafts are more dead on, and insightful than any other mock draft websites. Great, great, great stuff!! I also love the Floyd pick. Floyd, Martin, and/or Kilpatrick, I'd be very, very happy with.

Thanks for your hard work!!

Extremebillsfan247
03-29-2012, 08:32 AM
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012-nfl-mock-draft/

Fair warning no picks in the 1st or 2nd changed. We did add all the comp picks in which changed a number of the Day 3 selections including a couple of the Bills.

Here is a direct link to Round 3 where the changes start;
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012-nfl-mock-draft-round-3/

However if you want to click through Rounds 1 and 2 I do appreciate you helping us to keep the lights on! Can Massie play LT? Also, the surprise to me is Nick Foles falling all the way to the 7th round. That's eye opening, he was thought of as a pretty good prospect before the 2011 season started if I remember correctly, what happened to him?

jdbillsfan
03-29-2012, 08:41 AM
You aren't as high on Gilmore as Mayock obviously? He has him as a top 15 pick.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 10:12 AM
All I know is that Freddy and Spiller nonwithstanding, If Lamichael James is sitting there in trhe 4th Round. We should pick him. He would be a great chip to have and has huge upside.

Also, I'd love for us to trade down in one, I love Floyd, but I just don't love him at 10.

Well you have to keep in mind how much RB value has been affected with the change in NFL schemes away from the feature back and more to the multi-back system. 10 years ago this draft has 4-5 first round RB's, now its 1 and maybe 2.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Tangential, but why such low grades on Kendall Reyes. The kids a monster and had a stellar combine to boot.

Never impressed me on film, watched him three times, and off the top of my head I most remember the Syracuse game where I watched Andrew Tiller dominate him for the most part.

Reyes flashes ability, but its never consistent and he's too high for my liking in his technique.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Can Massie play LT? Also, the surprise to me is Nick Foles falling all the way to the 7th round. That's eye opening, he was thought of as a pretty good prospect before the 2011 season started if I remember correctly, what happened to him?

Yes I believe Massie is a LT prospect.

He's had a bad year and his pro day was atrocious. His stock is in a free fall.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 10:15 AM
You aren't as high on Gilmore as Mayock obviously? He has him as a top 15 pick.

No too much gamble with not enough results. He doesn't tackle as well as Kirkpatrick, doesn't cover as well as Claiborne, and takes far too many risks and will bite on double moves. He's a late Round 1-Round 2 prospect to me.

Jersey1031
03-29-2012, 05:31 PM
Never impressed me on film, watched him three times, and off the top of my head I most remember the Syracuse game where I watched Andrew Tiller dominate him for the most part.

Reyes flashes ability, but its never consistent and he's too high for my liking in his technique.

Just curious as I had been seeing much talk of him as a day 1 selection. And as a UConn alum I've been keeping an extra eye on him because he is going to be a solid NFLer.

Reyes, a 6-4, 299-pound defensive tackle, has been mentioned as a possible late first-round pick in next month’s NFL Draft. But since he was pleased with his performance at February’s NFL Combine in Indianapolis, Reyes decided not to partake in battery of tests ranging from bench press to the 40-yard dash.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/UCONN-FOOTBALL-Kendall-Reyes-takes-spotlight-at-3442712.php#ixzz1qY15LO5j

Of course I am not suggesting I have bought into the 1st round selection, its just a 1st to 6th round grade is a very large gap to comprehend.

dannyek71
03-29-2012, 06:24 PM
In that situation, we draft Rieff. Too many hit and misses at WR in the first round.

Who are we going to go into at LT opening day? Hairston? You win by controlling the line. A LT gives us a solid OL and DL.

YardRat
03-29-2012, 07:33 PM

Too late.