PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Justin Blackmon dined in Buffalo last night at Tempo

Skooby
03-29-2012, 11:22 AM
It's a rumor but he did mark himself off as traveling on his twitter account:

http://twitter.com/#!/JustBlack81

I guess he was meeting with the Buffalo Bills, nothing on the internet to prove that yet (henceforth the rumor title).

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Where do you see anything on his twitter about eating at Tempo?

Mahdi
03-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Cleveland might be VERY happy to trade down and pick up a couple draft picks and still get Tannehill at 10.

Maybe we give up a 2nd rounder this year and a 2nd rounder next year.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 11:26 AM
Cleveland might be VERY happy to trade down and pick up a couple draft picks and still get Tannehill at 10.

Maybe we give up a 2nd rounder this year and a 2nd rounder next year.

No reason to trade up for him. He may be there at 10.

Skooby
03-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Where do you see anything on his twitter about eating at Tempo?

I'm trying to find ways to collaborate the story, he said he was on the road again (no 10/20).

Skooby
03-29-2012, 11:29 AM

No way, this kids gone by the 6th pick.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm trying to find ways to collaborate the story, he said he was on the road again (no 10/20).

Ok let me rephrase my question. Where are you getting the initial rumor from?

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 11:30 AM
No way, this kids gone by the 6th pick.

Far from a guarantee.

Skooby
03-29-2012, 11:31 AM
Far from a guarantee.

Agreed but I think he's the real deal, so somebody else must of figured that out.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 11:32 AM
Agreed but I think he's the real deal, so somebody else must of figured that out.

He's been the consensus #1 WR almost the entire time through. But he's no AJ or Julio.

Again though where is the intiail rumor coming from? This is looking more and more like spam at the moment.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 11:35 AM
Its confirmed Blackmon was in Cleveland recently on a visit...still not even a whisper about Buffalo.

Mahdi
03-29-2012, 11:36 AM
No way Blackmon falls to 10.

Skooby
03-29-2012, 11:36 AM
He's been the consensus #1 WR almost the entire time through. But he's no AJ or Julio.

Again though where is the intiail rumor coming from? This is looking more and more like spam at the moment.

Yeah, I get that alot.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Yeah, I get that alot.

Well if you'd post a link to at least substantiate that the rumor is even being reported you'd gain at least some validity.

Skooby
03-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Its confirmed Blackmon was in Cleveland recently on a visit...still not even a whisper about Buffalo.

Blackmon admitted that he's traveling, inferring on the road again as well.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 11:38 AM
No way Blackmon falls to 10.

We shall see...

Mahdi
03-29-2012, 11:38 AM

How do you figure him not comparing to Julio and AJ?

Blackmon's numbers over the last two seasons have been insane. 232 receptions and 38 TDs in just two years is ridiculous. He definitely is right up there with AJ and Julio in terms of prospect.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Blackmon admitted that he's traveling, inferring on the road again as well.

Yes and if you put two and two together you'd see he in traveling to Cleveland. Which is being widely reported.

There is no mention of Buffalo or Tempo anywhere except for by you through some very odd inference.

This is :spam:

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 11:39 AM
How do you figure him not comparing to Julio and AJ?

Blackmon's numbers over the last two seasons have been insane. 232 receptions and 38 TDs in just two years is ridiculous. He definitely is right up there with AJ and Julio in terms of prospect.

Size, Speed, and athletic ability are my starting point.

Skooby
03-29-2012, 11:40 AM
Well if you'd post a link to at least substantiate that the rumor is even being reported you'd gain at least some validity.

I'm not going to get into it, all it does is get me grief & then apologies. Let's see what pops up soon, I maybe crazy.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 11:44 AM
I'm not going to get into it, all it does is get me grief & then apologies. Let's see what pops up soon, I maybe crazy.

You're attempting to start a rumor and if he does happen to visit Buffalo you'll then take credit for trying to break news?

Mahdi
03-29-2012, 11:44 AM
He's 6'1 210. 32.5 inch arms.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-03-09/2012-nfl-draft-justin-blackmon-oklahoma-state-pro-day-workout-top-rated-wide-rec

Athletic ability proven at pro day as well as speed. Mid 4.4 speed, 10'4 broad, 35 vertical.

The guy can do it all, deep and over the middle. Also run after catch. He also has elite body control.

ServoBillieves
03-29-2012, 11:45 AM
Heard he was with Jauron at the airport, my cousins roommate told mr...

Wait...

TigerJ
03-29-2012, 11:46 AM
If he falls to Buffalo, he would certainly warrant strong consideration as the Bills pick, but Buffalo does not control whether or not he might fall. BTW, Cleveland would not trade down to draft Tannehill, because there's a pretty good chance Miami would take Tannehill at #8. Cleveland wouldn't trade down for a targeted player unless they were certain he'd be there.

Pinkerton Security
03-29-2012, 11:53 AM

collaborate?

Pinkerton Security
03-29-2012, 11:54 AM
Nope just passing an interesting rumor around, I see this means so much to you.

Its just interesting that you report this rumor yet have no source whatsoever, so people tend to assume its you making isht up.

mikemac2001
03-29-2012, 11:56 AM
i saw a black mon at tempo eating

baalworship
03-29-2012, 12:00 PM
I agree with Draftboy. Very good player but not a top 5 pick because he is a bit smaller than the prototype.

Mahdi
03-29-2012, 12:06 PM
I agree with Draftboy. Very good player but not a top 5 pick because he is a bit smaller than the prototype.
So he's not a top 5 pick because he's 6'1? That's a ridiculous assessment.

So Mike Wallace, Boldin, Steve Smith, Dez Bryant, Welker, Victor Cruz, Nicks are useless?

And it doesn't matter that the players above weren't top 5 picks. They showed they are PB WRs and that's what you're trying to draft in the top 10.

Dez has elite production, good size and very good speed. Plus he plays much bigger than 6'1.

ThunderGun
03-29-2012, 12:07 PM
I'd absolutely LOVE Blackmon.....but there is no way I'd trade up for him. He's not in the "elite" class of WR's, and not worth trading up for. If we are going to give at least 2 high draft picks for a WR, he better be a Calvin/Andre/Larry type of prospect. I just don't think Blackmon is going to be at that level.

I've actually been hearing that his stock is slipping. Scouts aren't seeing him as that elite talent either, and there is talk that he could fall into the 7-9 range.

It would be way better value to stay at 10 and draft Floyd, if we are dead-set on taking a WR. I don't think Blackmon is really that far ahead of Floyd.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 12:08 PM

So Mike Wallace, Boldin, Steve Smith, Dez Bryant, Welker, Victor Cruz, Nicks are useless?

And it doesn't matter that the players above weren't top 5 picks. They showed they are PB WRs and that's what you're trying to draft in the top 10.

Dez has elite production, good size and very good speed. Plus he plays much bigger than 6'1.

None of those guys were top 5 picks and that absolutely matters.

He has a fantastic catch radius but there are concerns about how much separation he can get. He doesn't run the cleanest routes, his rounds off his hitch, and he doesn't have the third gear.

He's not AJ Green or Julio Jones, to be a top 5 WR you almost always have to have size, speed, and tons of athletic ability.

Blackmon to his credit has great hands and outstanding athleticism, his catch radius is huge, but his numbers don't mean anything and his speed and size are only average to just above average.

mayotm
03-29-2012, 12:10 PM

I guess he was meeting with the Buffalo Bills, nothing on the internet to prove that yet (henceforth the rumor title).Even if he was in Buffalo for a visit, it doesn't mean all that much. The Bills will and have met with lots of players. Big deal.

OpIv37
03-29-2012, 12:14 PM

Sorry but the Steve Smith argument was the same one used to defend Parrish when people criticized his diminutive stature. How'd that work out again?

On average, there are much more undersized receivers who fail than succeed. It's the old BZ mantra of using the exception to prove the rule.

baalworship
03-29-2012, 12:16 PM

I said he is a good player. He is not useless. Just not worth a top 5 pick. Top 5 picks should be players with prototype size, speed and production. Especially the WR position where you can find many good players such as a Steve Smith, Boldin, Hakeem Nicks late in the first round.

Mahdi
03-29-2012, 12:21 PM
None of those guys were top 5 picks and that absolutely matters.

He has a fantastic catch radius but there are concerns about how much separation he can get. He doesn't run the cleanest routes, his rounds off his hitch, and he doesn't have the third gear.

He's not AJ Green or Julio Jones, to be a top 5 WR you almost always have to have size, speed, and tons of athletic ability.

Blackmon to his credit has great hands and outstanding athleticism, his catch radius is huge, but his numbers don't mean anything and his speed and size are only average to just above average.
AJ Green had a 4.48 time. Blackmon 4.46.

When you evaluate a top 10 pick your biggest concern should be about his production and whether or not he has the tools to be an elite WR. Blackmon does have those tools and more. Just as many 6'1 WRs in the NFL have.

The question should be, is being 6'1 going to prevent Blackmon from being a PB WR and the answer is no.

Mahdi
03-29-2012, 12:22 PM
Sorry but the Steve Smith argument was the same one used to defend Parrish when people criticized his diminutive stature. How'd that work out again?

On average, there are much more undersized receivers who fail than succeed. It's the old BZ mantra of using the exception to prove the rule.
Ok, but that's not the point. The point is that smaller WRs don't fail because their smaller. They fail because they aren't good.

Welker and Smith are good despite their size. Big WRs fail too, does that mean we shouldn't draft big WRs in the top 10?

See Mike Williams.

DraftBoy
03-29-2012, 12:23 PM
AJ Green had a 4.48 time. Blackmon 4.46.

When you evaluate a top 10 pick your biggest concern should be about his production and whether or not he has the tools to be an elite WR. Blackmon does have those tools and more. Just as many 6'1 WRs in the NFL have.

The question should be, is being 6'1 going to prevent Blackmon from being a PB WR and the answer is no.

Blackmon ran a 4.45-4.50 the numbers ranged in that situation.

When I evaluate a 7th round pick one of the last things I ever check is production. Stats are so meaingless in this entire process that if you're scouting by box scores you're going to end up missing big time.

stuckincincy
03-29-2012, 12:32 PM

I guess he was meeting with the Buffalo Bills, nothing on the internet to prove that yet (henceforth the rumor title).

I understand the meaning of the word "rumor." Your post is ok by me.

I could post that the sun will rise tomorrow and I'd be innundated with "Prove it!" " Give me a link!" etc.

better days
03-29-2012, 12:38 PM

I have read that the Rams may try to trade with the Browns to move up to #4 so they can draft Blackmon. It is pretty much a guarantee if Blackmon is there at #6, the Rams would take him.

They lost Lloyd in FA & need to get Bradford some weapons or Bradford will suck again next year. If Blackmon is gone before the Rams pick, it would not surprise me if they take Floyd.

kingJofNYC
03-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Blackmon is not in the same ballpark physically as the two receivers who went in the top ten last year. There's no debate. His numbers are inflated because of the system he played in.

That said, he's a good player and may be there at 10. You don't give up assets to move up to get him however, would be foolish to do so. Put Floyd in the same offense and he probably puts up gaudy numbers as well. Floyd doesn't have the after catch ability however.

Philagape
03-29-2012, 01:13 PM
Skoo...er, Mitch's rumors can usually be found at Two Bills Drive. This was there at 11:03 a.m.
http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/144016-justin-blackmon-was-in-town-last-night/

Skooby
03-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Skoo...er, Mitch's rumors can usually be found at Two Bills Drive. This was there at 11:03 a.m.
http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/144016-justin-blackmon-was-in-town-last-night/

Wow, cool. Well there's your confirmation.

Philagape
03-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Someone repeating what they saw somewhere else is not confirmation.

Skooby
03-29-2012, 01:29 PM

I didn't see anything there but if you say so, it makes it so. Just like the last 3 times I've been called a liar / cheat / thief / fraud, then got dozens of apology message / PM's.

Pinkerton Security
03-29-2012, 01:35 PM

it has been confirmed that it is indeed a rumor!

better days
03-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Blackmon is not in the same ballpark physically as the two receivers who went in the top ten last year. There's no debate. His numbers are inflated because of the system he played in.

That said, he's a good player and may be there at 10. You don't give up assets to move up to get him however, would be foolish to do so. Put Floyd in the same offense and he probably puts up gaudy numbers as well. Floyd doesn't have the after catch ability however.

Blackmon is the BEST WR in THIS draft. There is NO debate. I have not heard or read ANYONE say otherwise, nor have I seen another WR mocked to go higher.

Blackmon will be gone before #10. There are just too many teams that NEED a WR for him not to go before #10.

SquishDaFish
03-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Blackmon is the BEST WR in THIS draft. There is NO debate. I have not heard or read ANYONE say otherwise, nor have I seen another WR mocked to go higher.

Blackmon will be gone before #10. There are just too many teams that NEED a WR for him not to go before #10.

Just because hes the best WR in this draft doesnt mean hes a GREAT WR. Yea hes going to be good but he is no Calvin,Julio type prospect WR

Saratoga Slim
03-29-2012, 03:50 PM
I didn't see anything there but if you say so, it makes it so. Just like the last 3 times I've been called a liar / cheat / thief / fraud, then got dozens of apology message / PM's.

Nobody's calling you a liar. We're just curious what the basis of this 'rumor' is.

Thus, in this case, hoping you can explain:

1. Whether you heard or read ANOTHER SOURCE stating that Justin Blackmon was in Buffalo yesterday, or

2. Whether you THINK Justin Blackmon was in Buffalo yesterday based upon the fact that his Twitter account says he's travelling and any other clues that you've put together on your own.

Thus, we're asking if you are STARTING a rumor based on your own speculation, or whether you are PASSING ALONG a rumor that you read somewhere else. Either way is fine, as you labeled it a rumor. I.e. if you're saying "I think he was in Buffalo yesterday becuase of XXXX," that's fine. Or, if you're saying "I heard from somewhere else that he's in Buffalo," THAT's fine. I just don't understand which it is.

Holy crap, I can't believe I just spent the time to post that.

better days
03-29-2012, 03:53 PM
Just because hes the best WR in this draft doesnt mean hes a GREAT WR. Yea hes going to be good but he is no Calvin,Julio type prospect WR

Well, maybe he will be great & maybe not. The point is he is the BEST AVAILABLE WR for teams that NEED WR's. He will get drafted HIGH & I would bet before #10.

jdbillsfan
03-29-2012, 04:09 PM
What would it cost Buffalo to move to 4?

alohabillsfan
03-29-2012, 04:14 PM
I'll bet cash to anyone one here that as of now (IE doesnt get arrested, injured etc..) that Blackmon will not be available at the 10 spot. Anyone want to put money where mouth is?

tatersalad
03-29-2012, 04:36 PM
I'll bet cash to anyone one here that as of now (IE doesnt get arrested, injured etc..) that Blackmon will not be available at the 10 spot. Anyone want to put money where mouth is?

Is it your birthday? You don't wanna bet you want a gift

Skooby
03-29-2012, 04:38 PM

I can't see him lasting until then either.

Mski
03-29-2012, 04:40 PM
i think as a WR to be top 5 talent, you better be able to be compared to Megatron

stuckincincy
03-29-2012, 04:48 PM
Well, maybe he will be great & maybe not. The point is he is the BEST AVAILABLE WR for teams that NEED WR's. He will get drafted HIGH & I would bet before #10.

CLE's 18 - 46 over the last 4 seasons.

When your foundation is cracked and your roof is leaking, it doesn't make a lot of sense to go out and shop for spiffy new windows.

CleveSteve
03-29-2012, 05:01 PM

When your foundation is cracked and your roof is leaking, it doesn't make a lot of sense to go out and shop for spiffy new windows.

Isn't that what the Bengals did last year?

better days
03-29-2012, 05:14 PM
i think as a WR to be top 5 talent, you better be able to be compared to Megatron

Ridiculous. Megatron will most likely be a HOF player. So are you saying every player drafted in the top 5 will/should be a HOF player?

better days
03-29-2012, 05:17 PM

I doubt Cleveland drafts Blackmon unless they are forced to. I think they would much rather trade down.

stuckincincy
03-29-2012, 06:02 PM
Isn't that what the Bengals did last year?

CIN is dysfunctional as ever - see the owner. They built up a decent DL, have a fair OL, had a soft sked, and backed into the playoffs.

But your point is taken- their #6 selection of AJ Green. And their receiving corps was bolstered the year before by TE Gresham and WR Shipley. Shipley went out in game #2 - but Dalton did well (and the rookie was figured out in the 2nd half of the season - as expected). No polishing a turd, though - when Shipley went out, they got hurt bad. The above might sound like weasel words, I know!

Their new OC (Jay Gruden, of Arena football fame) chirped about running a WCO - but his calls faltered - didn't see anywhere near the number of tosses to rbs - he decided to fling it to Green. Simpson had his spectacular catches but IIRC, he was 2nd in the league in drops given playing time. Lousy coaching job, IMO. In the end, Gruden became as predictable as the former idiot OC - Bob Bratkowski - 3rd and inches? - deep hand-off off-tackle left. Splat.

I see Blackmon's appeal I just don't think he's worth the same as Green was at his #6 spot. And Green's attitude is tops - I worry about Blackmon's.

So at #4, I think CLE will be better off with Richardson. I'll admit to bias. Like most, I watch this or that college game, more so of the regional clubs. I have a lot of family in the Birmingham area, so I'm a pretty steady watcher of 'Tide ball. Richardson seems to me to be the real deal.

As I mentioned somewhere - this thread or somewhere else, CLE also has the #22 spot. So they have a lot of first round clout. I can't say I have a handle on the state of the Brownies' OL and DL, or the bench - but if you can use #22 to pluck a CB good'un to bookcase with Haden - woof! I sure remember Minnifield and Dixon. I note that Frank's boy is in this year's draft.

It's a feature back or back-by-committee league now, but I also remember the Kevin Mack - Ernie Byner tandem. Marvelous.

Mahdi
03-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Blackmon ran a 4.45-4.50 the numbers ranged in that situation.

When I evaluate a 7th round pick one of the last things I ever check is production. Stats are so meaingless in this entire process that if you're scouting by box scores you're going to end up missing big time.
2 years of elite production is something every GM puts stock into. Especially when its stats like the ones Blackmon has.

Plus he has elite skills anyway so its not just about production.

Mahdi
03-29-2012, 06:26 PM
Calvin and Julio are not comparable as prospects. Calvin was in a league of his own.

Blackmon is comparable to Julio and Green. Green might have an edge in route running but Blackmon might have en edge in explosiveness.

stuckincincy
03-29-2012, 06:38 PM
What is the Tempo restaurant? Is it a pâté de foie gras joint or a sausage gravy and biscuits joint? Where is it? I haven't set foot in NYS for over a decade.

JCBills
03-29-2012, 06:46 PM
He's 6'1 210. 32.5 inch arms.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-03-09/2012-nfl-draft-justin-blackmon-oklahoma-state-pro-day-workout-top-rated-wide-rec

Athletic ability proven at pro day as well as speed. Mid 4.4 speed, 10'4 broad, 35 vertical.

The guy can do it all, deep and over the middle. Also run after catch. He also has elite body control.

You are looking into combine numbers and college stats wayyyyy too much.

Boldin ran in the 4.7s, pretty sure Jerry Rice did too.

There have been more productive WRs than Blackmon that did nothing in the league, so you can't base everything off of stats either.

Nobody is saying he isn't a very good WR prospect, I just think you're not looking at everything on this one.

jpdex12
03-29-2012, 06:52 PM

Mike
03-29-2012, 08:18 PM

That doesn't mean anything. Remember a few years back when no WR got picked in the first round? Just because your the best at yout position doesn't mean you should be a first rounder or a top 10 pick.

Mike
03-29-2012, 08:21 PM
I think the point here is that Blackmon is not worth trading up for because he is not elite like Calvin, Fitz, etc...

It might be better to draft someone else in the 1st or 2nd round. At 10 he's good value but he's not worth trading up four spots & loosing a 2nd rounder. If he were Fitz, or Calvin he would be worth the trade up.

FlyingDutchman
03-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Im not going to go off and say Blackmon is league in his own, but at the same time I dont thing people are giving him enough credit. Hes better than Dez Bryant was coming out, and imo is the closest thing Ive seen to Calvin Johnson (college ability wise). Hes built like TO and has very soft hands. If he were to fall to us Id do back flips. Hell, if he made it to pick 7, I pray we give up the necessary picks to get him

FlyingDutchman
03-29-2012, 10:22 PM

I dunno bud, as a degenerate college gambler I watched a lot of his games over the last couple years. The dude is a BEAST and there are not many players that I would call a sure thing for NFL success coming out of the draft, but hes one of them. This kid WILL be a solid number 1 receiver somewhere, for years

better days
03-29-2012, 10:48 PM
That doesn't mean anything. Remember a few years back when no WR got picked in the first round? Just because your the best at yout position doesn't mean you should be a first rounder or a top 10 pick.

Well, I will bet Blackmon is drafted before #10. Want to bet?

Bert102176
03-29-2012, 10:59 PM
not a chance in hell he is there past pick 7

BertSquirtgum
03-29-2012, 11:10 PM
why the **** is this thread not in the spam zone? HORSE****.

Buffalogic
03-30-2012, 12:53 AM
Who cares if he doesn't have Larry Fitzgerald's or Calvin Johnson's body type?? The guy can make plays. He runs all over the field. He has Great hands. He has tremendous run after the catch ability, a quality that would fit our offense perfectly. He is the best player on the board as far as the bills are concerned.

Mike
03-30-2012, 01:52 AM
Who cares if he doesn't have Larry Fitzgerald's or Calvin Johnson's body type?? The guy can make plays. He runs all over the field. He has Great hands. He has tremendous run after the catch ability, a quality that would fit our offense perfectly. He is the best player on the board as far as the bills are concerned.

I like him a lot, too.
Is he worth the 10th pick? Yes
Is he worth the 10th & 42nd pick (I think that's it)? No

Mike
03-30-2012, 01:54 AM
Well, I will bet Blackmon is drafted before #10. Want to bet?

Absolutely, I'll take that bet. I will bet you 10,000 zone bucks that he gets drafted between 1-10th pick. If after you win.

Mahdi
03-30-2012, 06:06 AM
You are looking into combine numbers and college stats wayyyyy too much.

Boldin ran in the 4.7s, pretty sure Jerry Rice did too.

There have been more productive WRs than Blackmon that did nothing in the league, so you can't base everything off of stats either.

Nobody is saying he isn't a very good WR prospect, I just think you're not looking at everything on this one.
Ok, so what am I missing. You don't want me to look too much into stats, measurables and production.

So what are we discussing then? His ability is elite so not sure what else there is that I'm not considering.

Saratoga Slim
03-30-2012, 07:09 AM
2 years of elite production is something every GM puts stock into. Especially when its stats like the ones Blackmon has.

Plus he has elite skills anyway so its not just about production.

I think the question is this: who would you rather have, Aj Green/Julio Jones, or Justin Blackmon?

Skooby
03-30-2012, 07:15 AM
I think the question is this: who would you rather have, Aj Green/Julio Jones, or Justin Blackmon?

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/120330_robertrhoades.photoblog600.jpg

better days
03-30-2012, 07:52 AM
Absolutely, I'll take that bet. I will bet you 10,000 zone bucks that he gets drafted between 1-10th pick. If after you win.

What are you talking about? Before you were saying he would not be worth a first rnd pick. Now you agree with me he will go in the top 10. LOL.

better days
03-30-2012, 07:55 AM

I did not know AJ Green or Julio Jones were available. You might as well throw Larry Fitzgerald & Calvin Johnson into the conversation as well because they are as available as Green & Jones.

better days
03-30-2012, 08:01 AM
I like him a lot, too.
Is he worth the 10th pick? Yes
Is he worth the 10th & 42nd pick (I think that's it)? No

I will bet Blackmon is drafted before #10 but I am not advocating the Bills trade up to get him myself. But I promise you some team will take him before #10. I would prefer to see the Bills trade back if they can myself.

Skooby
03-30-2012, 08:02 AM
What are you talking about? Before you were saying he would not be worth a first rnd pick. Now you agree with me he will go in the top 10. LOL.

Flip flopping like a fish on a hot pan.

FlyingDutchman
03-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Well not for nothin but this is all a pointless convo. Hypothetically if he did slide, theres still no shot he would make it past Carolina. I know people think they are destined to go defense, but theres no shot theyd pass on him

Mski
03-30-2012, 02:38 PM
Ridiculous. Megatron will most likely be a HOF player. So are you saying every player drafted in the top 5 will/should be a HOF player?Yes, that is what i am saying... top 5 guys should be sure hits, immeadiate impact players... unfortunately tems tend to get too caught up in "hype" and draft someone not really worthy of a top 5 pick and therefor will be busts

acehole
03-31-2012, 02:46 AM
Hate to say this and I won't get credit for predicting this but Floyd will go before Blackmon.....

That is why he is here...

Yes, that is what i am saying... top 5 guys should be sure hits, immeadiate impact players... unfortunately tems tend to get too caught up in "hype" and draft someone not really worthy of a top 5 pick and therefor will be busts

DraftBoy
03-31-2012, 07:40 AM
Hate to say this and I won't get credit for predicting this but Floyd will go before Blackmon.....

That is why he is here...

You are too focused on getting credit for basically throwing stuff out there and seeing what you can hit on.

Same philosophy Incarcerated Bob uses and that MMD used in this thread.

Skooby
03-31-2012, 08:06 AM
You are too focused on getting credit for basically throwing stuff out there and seeing what you can hit on.

My logic is based on other outside factors, including the shifting waters of the draft.

mjt328
03-31-2012, 08:11 AM
No way Blackmon makes it past the Rams.

I live in St. Louis and there is talk (as ridiculous as it might sound) that they might trade BACK up to get him.

He is by far the #1 player they are targeting.

Skooby
03-31-2012, 08:28 AM

I live in St. Louis and there is talk (as ridiculous as it might sound) that they might trade BACK up to get him.

Hey, if Draftboy says it's so then it's so. You can't argue with his condescending tone & his logic that Blackmon is going to fall down, which I think is insane.

acehole
03-31-2012, 10:26 AM

Floyd is a freak and most NFL ready. You are wrong.

Nobody has said this in the internetsfer...

And this is out on a limb prediction....It not like I said I heard we are taking "X" at 10 or anything vauge. This is out of the box.

I have a "Friend" and we talk regularly.

I thought you guys would like to know what I hear. You can take it or leave it but don't hate. I respect you draft boy...but in my defense I have called many things. Not 100% but up there. Including Evans and Lynch trades to name a few...and the CJ spiller pick...and it goes on....other stuff doent happen at times but it doent mean the info is bad...onr or another party doent agree...but the info is true blue.

On this note we are trying ...to gode Miami into moving up. It some how helps us later in draft.

Floyd is higher then Blankmen on thier board not so much about skill as it is about system and blocking ability...and this "Friend" thinks he will be taken higher then expected.

Then the players they have full ons for are Cordy Glenn, Georgia OT they think he is perfect for what they do and can start at RT or G from Day One.... they love Kirk Cousins as a #2 QB and Steven Hill WR they are licking there chops at..

They will Take Floyd at 10 but they think he will be gone if they dont get a bite at the trade up and he is gone at ten they will trade down this year. Not my words.

The cowboys are a canidate for trade down as they have a boner for castro.

Flame away but when it goes down tell em where you got it.

acehole
03-31-2012, 10:29 AM

Dont believe everything....teams put stuff out for consumption all the time.

SABURZFAN
03-31-2012, 10:33 AM

i think acehole needs a hug. he won't get one from his mom because she's hugging my nuts.

Skooby
03-31-2012, 10:37 AM
i think acehole needs a hug. he won't get one from his mom because she's hugging my nuts.

You're on sloppy seconds because of me, LOL.

J/K.

acehole
03-31-2012, 10:40 AM

J/K.

Mitch back to football for you...and back to the closet for sabs.

Shoo fly.

SABURZFAN
03-31-2012, 10:42 AM

J/K.

there were thousands before you. she's still running back to the Maury show for a paternity test to see who acehole's father is.

SABURZFAN
03-31-2012, 10:43 AM
Shoo fly.

that's what Mitch said when your mom took off her clothes.

acehole
04-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Hey Draftboy...Gill Brant just said today that might Floyd will go before blackmon......Are you going to say lucky guess?

Floyd will be gone by our pick...Just as I predicted.
He will go higher then first thought..

Floyd is a freak and most NFL ready. You are wrong.

Nobody has said this in the internetsfer...

And this is out on a limb prediction....It not like I said I heard we are taking "X" at 10 or anything vauge. This is out of the box.

I have a "Friend" and we talk regularly.

I thought you guys would like to know what I hear. You can take it or leave it but don't hate. I respect you draft boy...but in my defense I have called many things. Not 100% but up there. Including Evans and Lynch trades to name a few...and the CJ spiller pick...and it goes on....other stuff doent happen at times but it doent mean the info is bad...onr or another party doent agree...but the info is true blue.

On this note we are trying ...to gode Miami into moving up. It some how helps us later in draft.

Floyd is higher then Blankmen on thier board not so much about skill as it is about system and blocking ability...and this "Friend" thinks he will be taken higher then expected.

Then the players they have full ons for are Cordy Glenn, Georgia OT they think he is perfect for what they do and can start at RT or G from Day One.... they love Kirk Cousins as a #2 QB and Steven Hill WR they are licking there chops at..

They will Take Floyd at 10 but they think he will be gone if they dont get a bite at the trade up and he is gone at ten they will trade down this year. Not my words.

The cowboys are a canidate for trade down as they have a boner for castro.

Flame away but when it goes down tell em where you got it.