3rd- Brandon Mosely OT
4th- Terell Manning OLB
4th- Joe Adams WR
5th- Olivier Vernon DE
5th- BJ Coleman QB
6th- Chris Greenwood CB
7th- Chris Gallipo ILB
7th- Marcel Jones OT
I like it, especially the Mosely pick in round three. Guy is a hell of an athlete that can learn and play multiple positions; great depth.

BertSquirtgum
04-02-2012, 10:02 PM
I would rather have michael floyd.

gr8slayer
04-02-2012, 10:04 PM
I would rather have michael floyd.
An argument can be made for both. Personally, I'd rather have neither in round one. I'd prefer to build up front in round one, whether it be OL or DL.

acehole
04-02-2012, 11:25 PM
To high for dre to low for hill

1st- Dre Kirpatrick CB
2nd- Stephan Hill WR
3rd- Brandon Mosely OT
4th- Terell Manning OLB
4th- Joe Adams WR
5th- Olivier Vernon DE
5th- BJ Coleman QB
6th- Chris Greenwood CB
7th- Chris Gallipo ILB
7th- Marcel Jones OT

TigerJ
04-03-2012, 01:34 PM
I think it's a bit of a long shot for Hill to be available in the second after putting up randy Moss like numbers at the combine, but I'd love it if he was.

Cali512
04-04-2012, 12:56 PM
I think it's a bit of a long shot for Hill to be available in the second after putting up randy Moss like numbers at the combine, but I'd love it if he was.

I think theres so much more to go on with the other WRs. You have i believe 26 catches from last year to judge him by, i really dont see how a player can have 26 catches and go in the first, no matter how his numbers are. Jefferey, Sanu, Floyd, Blackmon, all have way to judge by. Everyone thought Thomas, Royal, Jackson, Hardy would make it in the 1st, but none did.

Cali512
04-04-2012, 01:01 PM
To high for dre to low for hill

Dre is going down the boards for no reason. Everyone knew he wasnt an outstanding athlete, hes just good. Antoine Winfield was not a great athlete, but he had good enough atheticism, and new how to cover and hit. CB is the last position that combine numbers should inflate. You will only know how good they are on tape. Because hows the combine going to full judge his combine skills? His catch up speed? How he uses his hands? Its bs, he should still be a top 8-12 pick like he was when the offseason began.