• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

OJ might be innocent

Sounds like Jr is a creep:

Even after OJ Simpson was acquitted of the murder charges in what was known as the “trial of the century”, the football legend is now serving a 33-year sentence for an armed robbery crime that he committed in 2007.
    Last edited by Skooby; 04-03-2012, 03:51 AM.
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: OJ might be innocent

Just another nobody trying to make a buck.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

yup, and Kurt Cobain was murdered and Tupac is still alive and Richard Gere puts gerbils up his ass.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        yup, and Kurt Cobain was murdered and Tupac is still alive and Richard Gere puts gerbils up his ass.
        Woah, woah, woah....we don't **** around with Tupac.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

I have no idea why you felt the need to add a third choice. The fact you went THERE with it is interesting from a psychological standpoint.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
            I have no idea why you felt the need to add a third choice. The fact you went THERE with it is interesting from a psychological standpoint.
            You havent heard the Richard Gere Gerbil story?
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Jeff1220
              H to the 12:20
              • Jul 2002

It's plausible enough though. Imagine if it were true. Wow.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                You havent heard the Richard Gere Gerbil story?
                No, I thought he pulled that one out of his ass.

Comment

• Buckets
                  • Jun 2003

If anyone knows who Dr Henry Lee is I attended a seminar put on by him around 2005 - 06. He testified at OJ's trial. I'm a retired crime lab analyst and Lee brought out some things that may lend creedence to this story. Lee claims that there were 2 sets of bloody foot prints at the scene and that it appears that OJ was not the only one at the scene. At the seminar he more or less came to the same conclusion without actually saying it that OJ was covering up for his son. He also said the the blood swabbings taken at the scene that matched OJ contained preservative, meaning that that prticular blood had been in a test tube prior to being swabbed at the scene. Interesting stuff

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

Yeah, it does sound plausible. I did not even know OJ had a son by his first marriage. As far as our Dear private investigator is concerned, he probably is in it for the money and the notoriety he can gain by publishing this book. That does not, however, necessarily have a bearing on whether or not his story is valid. Jose Canseco probably had some very selfish motives when he started flapping his jaws about steroid use in baseball, but it turns out most of what he said was true.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

What difference does it make now? OJ was acquitted for the murder, and now in prison for some other douchebag things he did.

Comment

• acehole
                        • Jan 2006

yea and sabs mom is a nun..
                        Hated by the stupid..
                        Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Mike
                          • Jan 2009

You should have watched the trail. There was proof of 'planted evidence' among other incobsistancies. In the, the OJ trail was a perfect example of the media painting a picture of guilt (well before the trail), getting one sided interviews & evidence during the trail (supported their initial premise), blaming the jury, great lawyers, the police once he was acquitted (stuck with original position & blamed others). The OJ coverage was very one sided, it's amazing that he got off.

PS: I thought he was guilty until I really deved into it
                          Please Make Sense

Comment

• Bill Cody
                            • Sep 2004

yeah sounds reasonable- Jr. did it but OJ had his blood/Nicole's blood all over his Bronco/socks/gloves/fence/sidewalk and OJ drove the Bronco in a trance down the highway for 2 hours because he was innocent and covering for his son. Got it.

If AJ Cowlings decides to write a tell all on how he ditched OJ's clothes/wet suit/knife get back to me, that might be worth a read.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Mike
                              You should have watched the trail. There was proof of 'planted evidence' among other incobsistancies. In the, the OJ trail was a perfect example of the media painting a picture of guilt (well before the trail), getting one sided interviews & evidence during the trail (supported their initial premise), blaming the jury, great lawyers, the police once he was acquitted (stuck with original position & blamed others). The OJ coverage was very one sided, it's amazing that he got off.

PS: I thought he was guilty until I really deved into it
                              Seriously? You are 1000% wrong. DNA was a new science then and not well understood. if that trial occured today it would take 2 weeks and the jury would convict in an hour. There were literally dozens of blood samples linking OJ to the killings and the odds that he wasn't the killer are larger than earth's population. If you've delved into it it sounds like your sources were the Star, the Enquirer and the Globe. NO.

Comment

Working...
                              X