• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Another Day and Another QB Visit?

The Bills are quickly ramping up the QB visits as now word could be coming out that former Wisconsin and NC State QB Russell Wilson is in town for a visit. This is all based on a tweet from the aforementioned Mr. Wilson saying he just landed in Buffalo. Now while we all love our dear city to death most wouldn’t think of it as an ideal vacation spot in the middle of the NFL Draft season.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Another Day and Another QB Visit?

So have we interviewed enough QB's yet to lend a hint as to which way we are thinking about going ??? Maybe this is a very thick smoke-screen, right ??

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

Goodbye Pigpen. Paying you 3 million a year is the worst.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

OMG ! He's replacing Fitz ! (Zoners)
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• alohabillsfan
          • Sep 2003

Currently there are NO starting QB;s that were drafted in rounds 4 or 5. 20 were taken in rounds 1, 5 in round 2. here are the seven outside rounds 1 and 2,
          Romo, Brady, Schuab, Fitz, Cassel, Hasselback, Mccoy. So really you go QB early of your throwing spagetti at the wall and hoping it sticks...

Comment

• mikemac2001
            is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
            • Mar 2003

Hey Draftboy....i wish your site linked some Combine information on the players, now i gotta go get his size/speed information

MUCK
            FIAMI

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

So this makes 3 QB visits so far, right? Out of 30 allowed? Thigpen better be nervous.
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• The Jokeman
                • Dec 2003

Great Ralph Wilson's so cheap he's starting to look at his relatives to play for the team.

Comment

• PTI
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011

Every QB in the draft would love to be picked by Buffalo, Fitzinterceptrick is hardly competition for a young QB with talent and the upside Fitz never had. Buffalo is where most would love to land right now.

Comment

• The Beef
                    • Sep 2011

Wilson looked smooth at Wisconsin.

He's undersized, I think Nix and Chan would role the dice though. I believe Chan has the mindset that if he could make Kordell Stewart look good he can work with anyone.

Wilson was great last year though. He can manage an offense, make plays with his feet when needed, and despite his size is great at getting in throwing lanes and putting the ball in spots for his recievers to make plays.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                      Hey Draftboy....i wish your site linked some Combine information on the players, now i gotta go get his size/speed information
                      Well I hate telling people to wait but I have all the official combine numbers from a NFL source of mine. Im holding them until the final week.

I also have all the official numbers from the Shrine Game, Senior Bowl, Players All-Star Classic, Battle of Florida, and the NFLPA Game as well. Im going to put them all up the Sunday prior to the draft week.

Part of it is because those numbers don't draw numbers except for at certain times and the other is because Im still waiting on final confirmation on a couple of things before I feel comfortable with the level of accuracy.
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                        So this makes 3 QB visits so far, right? Out of 30 allowed? Thigpen better be nervous.
                        Yes 3 visits, and another 7 who they have gone to see at Pro Days.
                        COMING SOON...

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I like Russell Wilson just because he was a Wisconsin Badger, but he's not a prototypical pocket QB and doesn't have much arm strength or accuracy. I wish him luck elsewhere but maybe not the Bills.

Comment

• BillsLunaticEZE
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            Yes 3 visits, and another 7 who they have gone to see at Pro Days.
                            I know they have had Osweiler, Cousins and Wilson in town, and I know they were at Tannenhill and Colemans pro day, which other pro days were they at that were qb related.

Comment

• TedMock
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
                              So have we interviewed enough QB's yet to lend a hint as to which way we are thinking about going ??? Maybe this is a very thick smoke-screen, right ??
                              Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but no smokescreen here. I don't think it was ever really a secret that they would consider a mid-round QB this year. They should.

Comment

Working...
                              X