PDA

View Full Version : Philedephia fans opinions on bills fans opinion, of the eagles gettin Bell

Cali512
04-04-2012, 03:20 PM
http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/topic/640391-bills-fans-feelings-on-losing-bell/

There stupid

Skooby
04-04-2012, 03:22 PM
They're. Just saying.

Cali512
04-04-2012, 03:25 PM
They're. Just saying.

I have the education of a squirrel deal wit it......

Extremebillsfan247
04-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Ah, the Bills main board. Can't say I miss it much. Billszone is just better. Anyway, Eagles fans seem pretty satisfied with their new acquisition. Good for them. JMO

BLeonard
04-04-2012, 03:30 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e1GV8qv55Es?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e1GV8qv55Es?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Have them cue this up to about the 55 second mark...

Yeah, that's when the Bills beat the Eagles last year.

Better yet, ask them where Bell was during that game... When they don't know, remind them that he was injured, like he was 8 other games last year.

-Bill

Pinkerton Security
04-04-2012, 03:30 PM
who cares. Bell is a decent LT who cant run block for crap, and Peters was their best run blocking O-lineman.

Night Train
04-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Curly was the best Stooge.

CleveSteve
04-04-2012, 03:56 PM
They're. Just saying.

Maybe he meant "there, stupid."

Mr. Miyagi
04-04-2012, 04:31 PM
We have cap space up the ying yang. If Bell was any good we could've paid him what he wanted. The fact we and few other teams didn't sign him is that he's asking for more than he's worth.

The Eagles fans will find out soon enough.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-04-2012, 04:48 PM
bell is a top 15 lt when healthy. sadly, hes never healthy...

better days
04-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Curly was the best Stooge.

And there can be no debate about that.

Oaf
04-04-2012, 08:09 PM
thats debatable

gr8slayer
04-04-2012, 09:03 PM
Is he a top-tier LT? Absolutely not, but he's the best player currently available at that position, and actually fits their blocking scheme well. He signed what is essentially a one year contract, if the latest reports are to be believed, so it's a limited risk to the Eagles (only guaranteed money is in year one). He won't be protecting Vick's blindside (as Vick is left handed), and Vick will likely help him earn a much larger, more guaranteed contract after this season. Good for him, I wish the guy all the best.

more cowbell
04-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Bell is a decent, injury prone player.

Philadelphia, outside of Boston and Pittsburgh - is the most annoying sports city in the country.

ParanoidAndroid
04-04-2012, 09:44 PM

lol

<table class="tborder" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="3" width="100%" align="center"><tbody><tr vAlign="top"><td class="alt2" width="175">Post thanked by:</td><td class="alt1">gr8slayer (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=4738) (Today), thesquirrelking (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=2340) (Today)
</td></tr></tbody></table>

gr8slayer
04-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Bell is a decent, injury prone player.

Philadelphia, outside of Boston and Pittsburgh - is the most annoying sports city in the country.
They are just really passionate, can't fault them for that.

better days
04-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Is he a top-tier LT? Absolutely not, but he's the best player currently available at that position, and actually fits their blocking scheme well. He signed what is essentially a one year contract, if the latest reports are to be believed, so it's a limited risk to the Eagles (only guaranteed money is in year one). He won't be protecting Vick's blindside (as Vick is left handed), and Vick will likely help him earn a much larger, more guaranteed contract after this season. Good for him, I wish the guy all the best.

Well, I would not bet on him staying healthy for an entire season, so no matter how well he plays, I doubt he earns that much larger guaranteed contract next year.

more cowbell
04-04-2012, 10:21 PM
They are just really passionate, can't fault them for that.

I don't hate on them for being passionate. I hate on them because they throw batteries at Santa, beat up little kids in the bathroom, boo other teams players when they get hurt, cheer when Michael Irvin goes off on a stretcher...and best of all booed a "Hockey Fights Cancer" promotion before a Flyers game this year.

I know we're not perfect fans either, but that **** is just unacceptable.

BertSquirtgum
04-05-2012, 12:10 AM

no. just no.

Stewie
04-05-2012, 08:16 AM

That may be true, but when you call someone else stupid, you shouldn't do it like a moron.

justasportsfan
04-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Eaglets fans are still in pain from a no name team beating their all pro line-up last year.

5 years for Bell? They better have paid him a depth salary in the hopes that he can stay healthy for those 5 years. If not , they're as gullible as this sucker.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d822f90cb/Parker-s-penalty-on-4th-down-seals-Eagles-loss

psubills62
04-05-2012, 09:46 AM
So this thread is the Bills fans opinions of the Eagles fans opinions of the Bills fans opinions...of Bell going to Philadelphia?

Just checking.

justasportsfan
04-05-2012, 10:00 AM
So this thread is the Bills fans opinions of the Eagles fans opinions of the Bills fans opinions...of Bell going to Philadelphia?

Just checking.

no, just bills fans worried that we don't have an established LT on the line-up. I'm worried for now but pretty sure we'll get one either in the draft or from some team that will cut a player. I'm pretty sure that Whaley is on google right now.

Cali512
04-05-2012, 01:21 PM

Just checking.

Our thoughts about there thoughts about our thoughts about theres

Just never ends

better days
04-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Our thoughts about there thoughts about our thoughts about theres

Just never ends

their........just saying LOL.