• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acehole
    • Jan 2006

This guy in the second is just fine

He is no James Hardy.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

• Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: This guy in the second is just fine

Quick is big, fast and good. Scout.com has him rated as the 11th best receiver in the draft, at 4 stars.

Still, 2nd round may be a little high, particularly if guys like Wright, Hill and/or Randle are available.
    Last edited by Jan Reimers; 04-05-2012, 09:10 AM.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

not trying tp defend Hardy but he was doomed the day he was drafted by Dick Jauron.

Quicks combine

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        Quick is big, fast and good. Scout.com has him rated as the 11th best receiver in the draft, at 4 stars.

Still, 2nd round may be a little high, particularly if guys like Wright, Hill and/or Randle are available.

this is why I think the bills won't go with Floyd in the 1st. Too much value at the wr postion in the 2nd and 3rd rds. from what I hear.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• JCBills
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          this is why I think the bills won't go with Floyd in the 1st. Too much value at the wr postion in the 2nd and 3rd rds. from what I hear.
          Good value at a few positions in the 2nd and 3rd.

Seemingly better value than who could be there at #10. Really hoping they move back or stack 2nd day picks.

Comment

• BillsLunaticEZE
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by JCBills
            Good value at a few positions in the 2nd and 3rd.

Seemingly better value than who could be there at #10. Really hoping they move back or stack 2nd day picks.
            Me too, then they can go CB or Tackle in the first, then grab the other position and WR in the 2nd. Unless you love Osweiler and then you grab him there.

Comment

• JCBills
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BillsLunaticEZE
              Me too, then they can go CB or Tackle in the first, then grab the other position and WR in the 2nd. Unless you love Osweiler and then you grab him there.
              Osweiler was a mid rounder until like a week ago.

He's alright, but I'd take a chance on Cousins before him.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                • Mar 2003

ya id rather get some extra picks...we still need to create depth and get more talent on the team

MUCK
                FIAMI

Comment

• Ed
                  Dude
                  • Sep 2002

Mel Kiper has the Bills taking Brian Quick in the 2nd round of his latest mock draft that he just released. That seems like a reach to me. I think I'd rather have Sanu.

Either way I think it's definitely likely that the Bills at least attempt to trade down and get another 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Love him.

Ive seen him live twice, and only film 7 or 8 times.

Love him.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Cali512
                      • Jan 2012

The one thing i did notice on the video is how well he tracks the ball and how great his body control is. How many times did he break a tackle stumbling, or catch a ball while turning. Body control, Speed, and Hands, are 90 percent of a reciever.
                      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• trapezeus
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

not trying tp defend Hardy but he was doomed the day he was drafted by Dick Jauron.

Quicks combine

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combin...ut-Brian-Quick
                        half agree. i also don't think hardy's brain was in the game. he wanted to be a model and rapper and live the life. he wasn't a gamer unless the rest of the team was going to be ridiculously good.

it's odd that jauron, a decent guy, seemed to have such trouble seeing character issues in draftees. i guess with his ability to coddle, no one felt like they had to do anything.

Comment

• Cali512
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by trapezeus
                          half agree. i also don't think hardy's brain was in the game. he wanted to be a model and rapper and live the life. he wasn't a gamer unless the rest of the team was going to be ridiculously good.

it's odd that jauron, a decent guy, seemed to have such trouble seeing character issues in draftees. i guess with his ability to coddle, no one felt like they had to do anything.

No Hardy was destroyed because of Edwards inability to throw to a WR. If you remember we went into a game the one year. When we had TO i believe. Edwards wasnt throwing the ball deep at all, so we went into a game and the first drive i believe it was, we threw 3 jump passes in a row to Hardy. It was embarrassing for one that Trent couldnt figure out how to do that naturally and had to have a coach write up a one read route just so he could finally throw it to him, and 2, that our coaching staff couldnt find any other use. Its like they got a player and totally had no plan for him.
                          Last edited by Cali512; 04-05-2012, 11:23 AM.
                          Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• The Jokeman
                            • Dec 2003

This is why I've gone on my rants about getting Reiff in Round 1. As when your looking to make selections you need to look at the entire draft board not an isolated round or pick. Marcus Jones, who should be in the 3rd or possibly 4th, has been compared to Donald Driver.
                            Last edited by The Jokeman; 04-05-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• JCBills
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Cali512
                              No Hardy was destroyed because of Edwards inability to throw to a WR. If you remember we went into a game the one year. When we had TO i believe. Edwards wasnt throwing the ball deep at all, so we went into a game and the first drive i believe it was, we threw 3 jump passes in a row to Hardy. It was embarrassing for one that Trent couldnt figure out how to do that naturally and had to have a coach write up a one read route just so he could finally throw it to him, and 2, that our coaching staff couldnt find any other use. Its like they got a player and totally had no plan for him.
                              Hardy was soft. He was often injured and couldn't get open. For such a big guy he didn't use it like he should.

Watch the way Steve Johnson catches the ball. That is how Hardy should have played.

Comment

Working...
                              X