PDA

View Full Version : Dear God,

SabreEleven
04-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Please let Saturday be the last game for Derek Roy in a Buffalo uniform.

Cali512
04-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Start over with Myers, Enhroph, Leopold, Vanek, Pommers, Gerbe, Leino, Sulzer, Hodgson, Vanek, Ennis, Foligno, and our 4th line the way it is. Replace the rest...

PTI
04-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Stafford was really good at the end of the year. 3rd on team in scoring, his 2nd best season, I think Stafford is still a keeper. He finished +7 as well. I think it would dumb to get rid of him.

4th on the team in hits too, 2nd place for forwards, he gets blasted way too much.

PTI
04-05-2012, 10:02 PM
I would consider moving Gerbe if someone really wanted him.

JD
04-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Vanek better be ****ing injured. He looks like a god damn bum out there. If he's 100%, I'd consider using his lazy ass as trade bait.

chernobylwraiths
04-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Stafford was really good at the end of the year. 3rd on team in scoring, his 2nd best season, I think Stafford is still a keeper. He finished +7 as well. I think it would dumb to get rid of him.

4th on the team in hits too, 2nd place for forwards, he gets blasted way too much.

He is pretty much our best asset to trade. His having a very good second half will make his trade value higher. Don't forget he was relatively invisible early this season.

Funny, so many people on here were saying he sucked and wasn't worth anything about two months ago.

Crisis
04-06-2012, 02:32 AM
I wouldn't trade Stafford. He has very good chemistry with Ennis.

After seeing how Myers play fell off when Tallinder left... I'm kind of hesitant to break up our players with chemistry.

SabreEleven
04-06-2012, 04:40 AM
I'd trade Stafford in a heart beat. He was pretty good last season in a contract year but sucked for about 80 percent of this season. "Great players make other players around them good". Ennis and Fologino made him good. I don't think they can make him good for a whole season. Trade him, Roy and both 1st round draft picks to move into the 1st or 2nd pick overall.

YardRat
04-06-2012, 06:00 AM
Funny, so many people on here were saying he sucked and wasn't worth anything about two months ago.

He did suck and wasn't worth anything at that time.

Amazing what can happen when you get lines together that gel and have chemistry, isn't it?

TMu11
04-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Please let Saturday be the last game for Derek Roy in a Buffalo uniform.

AMEN!

Historian
04-09-2012, 11:11 AM
As far as I'm concerned, Myers and Ennis are the only untouchables on the team, maybe Foligno.

The rest you can trade for a bag of pucks.