PDA

View Full Version : NFL Schedules leaked?

Crisis
04-06-2012, 03:16 AM
http://eaglesstats2012.blogspot.com/2012/04/full-nfl-2012-regular-season-schedule.html?m=1

if this is true... we'd be

Seattle
@Arizona
@New York Jets
Kansas City
BYE
@New England (MNF... oh god)
@Indy
Jacksonville
Miami
@San Fransisco (TNF)
@Cleveland
St Louis
@Houston
Tennessee
New York Jets
New England
@Miami

Slim
04-06-2012, 03:33 AM
Those two night games are brutal, I hope this isn't true.

YardRat
04-06-2012, 05:55 AM
Wouldn't surprise me...highly unlikely we're going to get a favorable and/or home primetime game.

Don't like the early bye, but finishing off 4 of 6 at home could be an advantage if we can get off to a decent start.

Skooby
04-06-2012, 06:02 AM
We get a bye to prepare for NE ?? Is that a problem? Love the Miami game at the end of the season away, it's probably the best time to be in S. FL weather wise.

The NFL really tried to limit teams from traveling cross-country for Thursday Night Football and it mostly worked (except for the Buffalo Bills at San Francisco 49ers in Week 10)

Then we get screwed here, lol.

THRILLHO
04-06-2012, 07:03 AM
I just had flashbacks when I saw MNF vs the Patriots. Half my apartment is now messed up and all my bourbon is gone.

mrbojanglezs
04-06-2012, 07:16 AM
Thursday night at San Fran. Wow that blows. Cross country on a short week

Pinkerton Security
04-06-2012, 07:21 AM
id like it if Week 1 was the home opener...when is actual schedule set to be released, around the draft right? How long after that are tickets usually made available?

BLeonard
04-06-2012, 07:22 AM
I don't think so... There's so many red flags on this, IMO...

First, we have 3 sets of back-to-back road games and 3 sets of back-to-back home games (one being 3 home games in a row?) Pretty sure the NFL tries to balance better than that.

Second, they have us playing the Jets in Toronto again in week 15... That's December 16th on the calendar... Every year, they've moved the games closer to the front of the schedule, probably to ensure that the Toronto game isn't a meaningless one... I also don't see us playing the Jets in the Toronto game, since we played them there already. My guess would be, they'll want a different opponent up there.

Third, getting a bye before playing New England on Monday Night? Highly doubtful... Especially since they have New England playing in Seattle the week before.

If this schedule is true, God, did ESPN get a terrible slate of MNF games...

Week 2: Bengals @ Redskins
Week 3: Titans @ Vikings
Week 5: Panthers @ Chargers
Week 9: Eagles @ Browns
Week 11: Packers @ Rams
Week 13: Dolphins @ Cardinals
Week 15: Jaguars @ Titans

Just seems to me that, since the NFL likes to make a big spectacle out of everything, they would keep the schedule under wraps better... Also, I'm supposed to buy that a guy (who appears to have just started the site, by the way) "hacked into" the NFL site? Just all seems pretty fishy.

-Bill

Night Train
04-06-2012, 07:30 AM
@Miami during Christmas break ? Just found my vacation plans.

don137
04-06-2012, 07:54 AM
I would be surprised if this schedule is true. The Democratic National Convention is in Charlotte with Obama speaking on Thursday sept. 6th from Bank of America Stadium. According to the schedule the Panthers will be home on Sept 9th. I doubt the field will be in good enough shape 3 days later.
Also, the Panthers always have been on the road due to a college bowl game at BofA stadium the last weekend in December but they have the Panthers at home that week.

BillyT92679
04-06-2012, 07:57 AM
This is a fake. Debunked here http://www.the506.com/smf/index.php?topic=12428.175

CBS does not have doubleheaders every single week. Nor do they have any 4pm games at all Week One due to the US Open.

I do think the Bills open at home and on FOX, but I think it will be home versus the Rams.

PTI
04-06-2012, 08:15 AM
http://eaglesstats2012.blogspot.com/2012/04/full-nfl-2012-regular-season-schedule.html?m=1

if this is true... we'd be

Seattle
@Arizona
@New York Jets
Kansas City
BYE
@Indy
Jacksonville
Miami
@San Fransisco (TNF)
@Cleveland
St Louis
@Houston
Tennessee
New York Jets
New England
@Miami

Well, Bills look like they would be 2-7 after the Thursday night San Fran game, and whoever they draft at QB will be playing and starting at Cleveland in the 10th game then.

My avatar is a picture of the last time Seattle visited Buffalo for a home opener, turned out pretty good.

better days
04-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Well, Bills look like they would be 2-7 after the Thursday night San Fran game, and whoever they draft at QB will be playing and starting at Cleveland in the 10th game then.

My avatar is a picture of the last time Seattle visited Buffalo for a home opener, turned out pretty good.

WOW, you are more pessimistic than Op.

The Bills look like the better team against Kansas City, Indy, Jacksonville, Miami, Those should be Bills wins. The Bills could also beat Seattle at home & may steal another game or two.

PTI
04-06-2012, 08:53 AM
WOW, you are more pessimistic than Op.

The Bills look like the better team against Kansas City, Indy, Jacksonville, Miami, Those should be Bills wins. The Bills could also beat Seattle at home & may steal another game or two.

Buffalo is on par with Indy, Jacksonville, and Miami, KC has an up and coming defense and undoubtedly Cassell is a superior player than Fitzpatrick, geesh, look at career numbers. Seattle won 8 games with crappy QB play, their defense is better than the Bills. Jags defense is better than the Bills. Miami beat the Bills twice last year. I am not a pessimist at all, I am just not delusional. Bills look better than Indy, I counted that as a win.

I understand Fitz is THAT bad.

better days
04-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Buffalo is on par with Indy, Jacksonville, and Miami, KC has an up and coming defense and undoubtedly Cassell is a superior player than Fitzpatrick, geesh, look at career numbers. Seattle won 8 games with crappy QB play, their defense is better than the Bills. Jags defense is better than the Bills. Miami beat the Bills twice last year. I am not a pessimist at all, I am just not delusional. Bills look better than Indy, I counted that as a win.

Your first sentence says the Bills are on par with Indy. Your last sentence says the Bills look better than Indy.

Indy will be starting a rookie QB & have an all around bad team.

I think even you the Fitz hater you are will have to agree that Fitz is better than Gabbert. The Bills defense will prove to be better than Jax & with Mularkey as HC, I doubt Jax defense plays as well as it did under Del Rio.

Fitz will no doubt be a better QB than whoever the Fins put on the field & the Bills defense will be better than the Fins.

The Bills destroyed the Chiefs in KC. This Bills team will be much improved from last year on defense & the game is in Buffalo. The Bills SHOULD win this game.

I think of all the teams I named, Seattle is the best. If the game were in Seattle, it would be much tougher. But Seattle in Buffalo, advantage Bills. I doubt Seattle would have won 8 games last year if they played in the AFC East. They played in the NFC West, one of the worst divisions in the NFL. Even the 49ers inflated their record playing in that Division.

CuseJetsFan83
04-06-2012, 09:18 AM
This is a fake. Debunked here http://www.the506.com/smf/index.php?topic=12428.175

CBS does not have doubleheaders every single week. Nor do they have any 4pm games at all Week One due to the US Open.

I do think the Bills open at home and on FOX, but I think it will be home versus the Rams.
actually this is possibly legit, just because there is games at 1 and 4 doesn't make them double headers... some single games are 1pm some single games are 4pm...

plus don't forget 1pm WEST COAST is 4pm eastern... they would just show the US open on a delay. those stations know NFL trumps tennis anyways

until something is official i believe this

PTI
04-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Your first sentence says the Bills are on par with Indy. Your last sentence says the Bills look better than Indy.

Indy will be starting a rookie QB & have an all around bad team.

I think even you the Fitz hater you are will have to agree that Fitz is better than Gabbert. The Bills defense will prove to be better than Jax & with Mularkey as HC, I doubt Jax defense plays as well as it did under Del Rio.

Fitz will no doubt be a better QB than whoever the Fins put on the field & the Bills defense will be better than the Fins.

The Bills destroyed the Chiefs in KC. This Bills team will be much improved from last year on defense & the game is in Buffalo. The Bills SHOULD win this game.

I think of all the teams I named, Seattle is the best. If the game were in Seattle, it would be much tougher. But Seattle in Buffalo, advantage Bills. I doubt Seattle would have won 8 games last year if they played in the AFC East. They played in the NFC West, one of the worst divisions in the NFL. Even the 49ers inflated their record playing in that Division.

Bills are on par with Indy, on par, but better, and game is at home. Both have lots of young players. There is nothing wrong with saying both.

Matt Moore completely outplayed Fitzpatrick last year and beat the Bills twice, how can anyone with any sense say Fitz will be better than whoever they put out there when he was not even close last season, that is just not facing facts and I feel sorry for people who live in false reality. Seattle beat the Giants, the champs, on the road, by the way. The NFC west was as good as the AFC East last year. Seattle also beat Baltimore. Seattle also bet Philly. Jackson was every bit as good as Fitz was last year with no weapons at WR at all. Please fact facts.

The KC team the Bills played was so depleted and lacked identity, they had the doors blown off the first two weeks before regrouping. They have more talent then the Bills do.

CuseJetsFan83
04-06-2012, 09:31 AM
st louis beat new orleans, and if memory serves me right, wasn't bradford out for that game?

Joe Fo Sho
04-06-2012, 09:43 AM
What's the over under at for the Bills this year?

mayotm
04-06-2012, 09:54 AM
PTI, I love it how anybody that doesn't share your opinion on the Bills is "delusional" or living in a" false sense of reality". Thank you so much for enlightening all of us. It must be quite a burden going through life being so much more informed than everybody else.

mikemac2001
04-06-2012, 10:03 AM
toronto game?

justasportsfan
04-06-2012, 10:08 AM
at first I wanted the fins to play in buffalo on Dec. Don't care anymore. We'll be playing our back-ups to rest our starters for the playoffs by then :D

BillyT92679
04-06-2012, 10:33 AM
actually this is possibly legit, just because there is games at 1 and 4 doesn't make them double headers... some single games are 1pm some single games are 4pm...

plus don't forget 1pm WEST COAST is 4pm eastern... they would just show the US open on a delay. those stations know NFL trumps tennis anyways

until something is official i believe this
No, the guys at the506 went through and really picked it apart. Some things are impossible due to scheduling conflicts.

trapezeus
04-06-2012, 10:33 AM
i smell 13-3 with that schedule.

Ed
04-06-2012, 10:35 AM
I think there's actually a good chance the Jets could be the opponent for the Toronto game. If selling tickets is the biggest issue in Toronto, there's nothing is going to help boost sales more than Tebowmania.

BillyT92679
04-06-2012, 10:36 AM
I think there's actually a good chance the Jets could be the opponent for the Toronto game. If selling tickets is the biggest issue in Toronto, there's nothing is going to help boost sales more than Tebowmania.
My money is on Tennessee.

I don't think the Jets go back to Toronto after just being there three years ago.

TacklingDummy
04-06-2012, 10:36 AM
What's the over under at for the Bills this year?
7 I'll guess. With Fitzturd at QB I don't see the Bills ever winning more than that.

BillyT92679
04-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Greg Aiello said this schedule was "bogus" and they do not have a schedule yet.

http://www.espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&r=17&post_id=860

better days
04-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Bills are on par with Indy, on par, but better, and game is at home. Both have lots of young players. There is nothing wrong with saying both.

Matt Moore completely outplayed Fitzpatrick last year and beat the Bills twice, how can anyone with any sense say Fitz will be better than whoever they put out there when he was not even close last season, that is just not facing facts and I feel sorry for people who live in false reality. Seattle beat the Giants, the champs, on the road, by the way. The NFC west was as good as the AFC East last year. Seattle also beat Baltimore. Seattle also bet Philly. Jackson was every bit as good as Fitz was last year with no weapons at WR at all. Please fact facts.

The KC team the Bills played was so depleted and lacked identity, they had the doors blown off the first two weeks before regrouping. They have more talent then the Bills do.

I think the vast majority of people would agree on par means being equal.

KC was not all that depleted the first game of the season. You can argue they were not prepared, but they had only one or two players injured & the Bills DESTROYED them in their own stadium. In Buffalo, with a MUCH BETTER defense than last year, I think the Bills will win this game.

You talk about the Bills as if they made no improvements. Even before the draft, I think ANYONE that knows football would have to agree this will be a MUCH better Bills team this year.

PTI
04-06-2012, 11:38 AM
I think the vast majority of people would agree on par means being equal.

KC was not all that depleted the first game of the season. You can argue they were not prepared, but they had only one or two players injured & the Bills DESTROYED them in their own stadium. In Buffalo, with a MUCH BETTER defense than last year, I think the Bills will win this game.

You talk about the Bills as if they made no improvements. Even before the draft, I think ANYONE that knows football would have to agree this will be a MUCH better Bills team this year.

Um, KC was without their best RB (one of the the best in the NFL), their best receiver (Moeki, the tight end), and their best defensive player, Safety Eric Berry, one of 3 best at his position in football. You are clueless.

Crisis
04-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Um, KC was without their best RB (one of the the best in the NFL), their best receiver (Moeki, the tight end), and their best defensive player, Safety Eric Berry, one of 3 best at his position in football. You are clueless.

Charles got hurt in week 2.

trapezeus
04-06-2012, 12:43 PM
i have no proof, but i really think the bills will run so much more this season. they have two running backs that they saw can do the job. they have a defense that can handle a three and out.there won't be this panic to keep scoring. So regardless if you are PTI or someone who just thinks fitz isn't the guy to carry a game on his shoulders, he mostly likely won't be.

i hope we open the season at home versus new england. let;s slap them in the face with our healthy team and make a statement early, then beat up on the bad teams, then face the jets after the implosion of tebow and then crush him again.

Joe Fo Sho
04-06-2012, 12:50 PM

Your logic must be flawed if you're disagreeing with PTI. (He doesn't like Fitzpatrick ya know)

better days
04-06-2012, 01:31 PM

Berry was injured in the game but he started. So just because the Chiefs missed those three players the Bills were able to DESTROY them in KANSAS CITY?

If you don't think the Bills will beat the Chiefs in BUFFALO this year with the additions of Mario Williams & Mark Anderson as well as the added draft picks, you are the one that is clueless.

BLeonard
04-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Berry was injured in the game but he started. So just because the Chiefs missed those three players the Bills were able to DESTROY them in KANSAS CITY?

If you don't think the Bills will beat the Chiefs in BUFFALO this year with the additions of Mario Williams & Mark Anderson as well as the added draft picks, you are the one that is clueless.

I don't want to sound like an ass, but I'm pretty sure most people on here were sure that the Bills would sweep the Dolphins last year. Pretty sure most people didn't think that the Bills would go on a 7 game losing streak, losing 8 of their last 9 games. Pretty sure that nobody figured that the Bills would finish DEAD LEAST in the AFC East, especially after a 5-2 start.

Last season doesn't mean jack at this point.

-Bill

PTI
04-06-2012, 02:31 PM

Correct, he did somewhat run wild but the Chiefs were forced to pass with all turnovers and being down. Chiefs looked like the worst team in the NFL, thing is they got better as the season went on, and the Bills got worst.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/11/eric-berry-leaves-game-with-knee-injury/

Berry got hurt in the first series of the game. KC was clearly better than Buffalo last year as a whole, and finished a game better too.

Joe Fo Sho
04-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Correct, he did somewhat run wild but the Chiefs were forced to pass with all turnovers and being down. Chiefs looked like the worst team in the NFL, thing is they got better as the season went on, and the Bills got worst.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/11/eric-berry-leaves-game-with-knee-injury/

Berry got hurt in the first series of the game. KC was clearly better than Buffalo last year as a whole, and finished a game better too.

The Chiefs averaged a little bit over 9 points per game over their last 9 games.

On the season, they averaged 13 points per game. The Bills averaged 23, just a bit higher.

Johnny Bugmenot
04-06-2012, 02:47 PM
That's December 16th on the calendar... Every year, they've moved the games closer to the front of the schedule, probably to ensure that the Toronto game isn't a meaningless one...
That experiment was a failure, as evidenced by the three non-sellouts at the end of this season and again last season, when the Toronto game was earlier. It makes more sense to put the later season games in the smaller, climate-controlled stadium. In 08 and 09, when they had those games in December, the Bills had no blackouts. 06, 07... yep, December blackouts were regular occurrences.

50,000 fans fills the Rogers Centre. 50,000 fans is a disaster for Ralph Wilson Stadium.

PTI
04-06-2012, 02:49 PM
The Chiefs averaged a little bit over 9 points per game over their last 9 games.

On the season, they averaged 13 points per game. The Bills averaged 23, just a bit higher.

The Chiefs won 7 games and the Bills won 6......what is your point? KC did not lose 7 in a row. The Bills big point totals were a mirage, in 3 big scoring games the opposing QB threw 4 INTs, get serious here, I feel bad for many people on this board who can't understand logical and critical thinking.

Joe Fo Sho
04-06-2012, 02:57 PM
The Chiefs won 7 games and the Bills won 6......what is your point? KC did not lose 7 in a row. The Bills big point totals were a mirage, in 3 big scoring games the opposing QB threw 4 INTs, get serious here, I feel bad for many people on this board who can't understand logical and critical thinking.

Are you saying that the Chiefs are better than the Bills right now?

tampabay25690
04-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Those two night games are brutal, I hope this isn't true.

Not really 2 weeks to prepare for NE then.....

Joe Fo Sho
04-06-2012, 03:01 PM

The Chiefs won 3 of their last 9, I don't see how that's improving from winning 4 of thier first 7.

BLeonard
04-06-2012, 03:03 PM
That experiment was a failure, as evidenced by the three non-sellouts at the end of this season and again last season, when the Toronto game was earlier. It makes more sense to put the later season games in the smaller, climate-controlled stadium. In 08 and 09, when they had those games in December, the Bills had no blackouts. 06, 07... yep, December blackouts were regular occurrences.

50,000 fans fills the Rogers Centre. 50,000 fans is a disaster for Ralph Wilson Stadium.

When I said "they've moved the games closer to the front of the schedule" I was referring to the Toronto games:

2008: December 7th
2009: December 3rd
2010: November 7th
2011: October 30th

What I'm saying is, if that schedule is accurate, that puts the Bills playing in Toronto on December 16th... Highly doubt that will be the case, because:

A: If the Bills are out of playoff contention by then, the less tickets they will sell.

B: If the Bills are in playoff contention, it's the worst time possible to give up home field advantage, ESPECIALLY against a division rival.

If the Bills are in playoff contention in December, they won't have problems selling tickets at RWS.

-Bill

PTI
04-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Are you saying that the Chiefs are better than the Bills right now?

Yes, I am. And money talks. There will be no place that takes bets that will have Buffalo ranked higher than Kansas City.

PTI
04-06-2012, 03:29 PM
KC played 3 QBs and still did better than the Bills, if that isn't any indication of how bad Ryan Fitzpatrick is I am not sure what is. Bills had a QB rating of 77, the Chiefs had a 73, and Fitz took almost every snap, so yes, if the Cassell was not hurt without a doubt the Chiefs would have won that division.

Joe Fo Sho
04-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Yes, I am. And money talks. There will be no place that takes bets that will have Buffalo ranked higher than Kansas City.

Vegas odds? Really?

Vegas takes bets based on the general publics perceived value of who will win. Vegas tries to set point spreads on where the betting will be a 50/50 split with half betting one way and half betting the other. That is the only way Vegas is guaranteed to win money. It's not necessarily who they think will win.

I could not care less about how the general public views the Bills versus the Chiefs.

Money talks, let's bet.

Joe Fo Sho
04-06-2012, 03:32 PM
KC played 3 QBs and still did better than the Bills, if that isn't any indication of how bad Ryan Fitzpatrick is I am not sure what is. Bills had a QB rating of 77, the Chiefs had a 73, and Fitz took almost every snap, so yes, if the Cassell was not hurt without a doubt the Chiefs would have won that division.

Hahaha, the AFC West? The Bills would've won that division last year.

PTI
04-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Vegas odds? Really?

Vegas takes bets based on the general publics perceived value of who will win. Vegas tries to set point spreads on where the betting will be a 50/50 split with half betting one way and half betting the other. That is the only way Vegas is guaranteed to win money. It's not necessarily who they think will win.

I could not care less about how the general public views the Bills versus the Chiefs.

Money talks, let's bet.

It means no one outside of Buffalo really believes Buffalo is better than KC. Fact is a fact.

Joe Fo Sho
04-06-2012, 03:46 PM
It means no one outside of Buffalo really believes Buffalo is better than KC. Fact is a fact.

Yeah, I just said that. I also said that I don't give a hoot.

I can also say that words mean what they mean...football is football, work is work, haters are haters.

PTI
04-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Yeah, I just said that. I also said that I don't give a hoot.

I can also say that words mean what they mean...football is football, work is work, haters are haters.

ANd 75 QB rating QBs over 7 years are 75 QB rating QBs with 19-31 records too.

YardRat
04-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Seattle
@Arizona
@New York Jets
Kansas City
BYE
@Indy
Jacksonville
Miami
@San Fransisco (TNF)
@Cleveland
St Louis
@Houston
Tennessee
New York Jets
New England
@Miami

TWELVE AND FOUR BAY-BEEEE!!!!!

Extremebillsfan247
04-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Even though this could be legit, I'm going to wait until it's official before deciding to dissect it for my 2012 win-loss prediction.

better days
04-06-2012, 05:57 PM
I don't want to sound like an ass, but I'm pretty sure most people on here were sure that the Bills would sweep the Dolphins last year. Pretty sure most people didn't think that the Bills would go on a 7 game losing streak, losing 8 of their last 9 games. Pretty sure that nobody figured that the Bills would finish DEAD LEAST in the AFC East, especially after a 5-2 start.

Last season doesn't mean jack at this point.

-Bill

Well, week 1 last year, I doubt most people thought the Bills would have won against the Chiefs in Arrowhead Stadium. They not only won but DESTROYED the Chiefs.

I said before the season started last year that the Bills would be much better than most people thought they would be. Parrotting Chan & Buddy I also said the Bills had no depth & would be in trouble if they got any injuries.

Well, by midseason the Bills were decimated so I was not surprised at the collapse.

Every year is a new year in the NFL & last year does not mean Jack. I LOVE that about the NFL. I think very few people think the Bills won't be MUCH BETTER than they were last year. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Fo Sho
04-06-2012, 06:16 PM
ANd 75 QB rating QBs over 7 years are 75 QB rating QBs with 19-31 records too.

Cool story, I like the parts where all you do is *****.

BillyT92679
04-06-2012, 07:14 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/06/league-says-leaked-regular-season-schedule-is-bogus/

djjimkelly
04-06-2012, 08:03 PM
i dont buy this because we have had such an issue selling out december games i doubt the nfl gives us 3 in december

BLeonard
04-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Just noticed something else... Take a look at Week 17:

Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Giants @ Redskins FOX 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Cowboys @ Eagles FOX 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Saints @ Buccaneers FOX 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Falcons @ Panthers FOX 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Packers @ Bears FOX 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Vikings @ Lions FOX 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Patriots @ Jets CBS 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Bills @ Dolphins CBS 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Texans @ Titans CBS 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Jaguars @ Colts CBS 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Bengals @ Steelers CBS 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Browns @ Ravens CBS 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Cardinals @ Rams FOX 4:05 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Seahawks @ 49ers FOX 4:05 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Chargers @ Broncos CBS 4:15 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Raiders @ Chiefs CBS 4:15 PM

When's the last time the NFL had a week where ALL 16 GAMES were division games...?

-Bill

CuseJetsFan83
04-06-2012, 08:22 PM

When's the last time the NFL had a week where ALL 16 GAMES were division games...?

-Bill
Last yr

Mike
04-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Thursday night at San Fran. Wow that blows. Cross country on a short week

Probably would loose that game anyway. Gives them extra time for next opponent.

mikemac2001
04-06-2012, 10:31 PM

You dont like fitz? O i didnt know...lets discuss it some more

BLeonard
04-07-2012, 11:01 AM
Last yr

I'll be damned, week 17 last year was all division games... Good eye.

OK, then:

1: When was the last time a team started the season with 3 road games? PIT does, according to this... In fact 5 of their first 6 games are on the road.

2: Look at weeks 6 and 7. They have the Packers playing on Sunday Night against the Saints, then turning around and playing the Vikings on Thursday Night. I know they're increasing Thursday Night games this year, but that seems like something the NFL would want to avoid.

Like I said, just looking at it, doesn't look right.

-Bill

ublinkwescore
04-07-2012, 11:46 AM

I understand Fitz is THAT bad.
You sir, are full of $#!t.

BillyT92679
04-08-2012, 11:13 AM

-Bill all week 17 games are divisional games. Been that way for two years now. Week 16 was supposed to be as well but last year the NFL wanted Giants Jets on Christmas Eve

BillyT92679
04-08-2012, 11:15 AM
I'll be damned, week 17 last year was all division games... Good eye.

OK, then:

1: When was the last time a team started the season with 3 road games? PIT does, according to this... In fact 5 of their first 6 games are on the road.

2: Look at weeks 6 and 7. They have the Packers playing on Sunday Night against the Saints, then turning around and playing the Vikings on Thursday Night. I know they're increasing Thursday Night games this year, but that seems like something the NFL would want to avoid.

Like I said, just looking at it, doesn't look right.

-Billit isn't legit. Greg Aiello called it bogus and said there is no schedule yet.

Johnny Bugmenot
04-08-2012, 05:04 PM

-Bill
They've done that the past couple years, and the implication is that it's permanent. The idea is that by scheduling all division games for the end of the season, it makes those games more meaningful and thus more competitive, rather than having meaningless games at the end of the season.

BillyT92679
04-09-2012, 02:06 PM
They've done that the past couple years, and the implication is that it's permanent. The idea is that by scheduling all division games for the end of the season, it makes those games more meaningful and thus more competitive, rather than having meaningless games at the end of the season.
Call it the Tony Dungy Rule.