X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

New Nike unis

One thing that i believe will impact this year alot is the nike unis. There alot tighter and i believe the faboric is different and more slippery. Which means this year, the trenches, and running game is going to be vastly different. Holding penaltys will be less frequent, but thats because the player wont be able to grab on the jersey as much. Werent we in Nike unis when Vick was in his prime? Also i think our RBs are amazing for this. Jackson and Spiller are totally different, but at the same time slippery ass hell, and Johnson is a very slippery receiver in the open space. Mix that with who we have on our DL. Our OL is big and young, and can still do fine even with the unis. Other teams will have much more issues trying to grab onto K-Will, M-Will, and Dareus
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • mrbojanglezs
    • Jan 2010

Re: New Nike unis

I agree the shrink wrap style fit of jersey will make our pass rush even better because the lineman have less leverage

however at the same time.... the same applies for other teams D, that is if they chose to accept the new jersey (still don't know why green bay didn't)
    Last edited by mrbojanglezs; 04-06-2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Also, the Nike Unis are supposed to have better ventilation & stay drier than the Reebock Unis. The should help teams that have to play in Miami early in the year.

Comment

• TMu11
        • Mar 2010

The jerseys may be getting more slippery, but the gloves always get more sticky.
        It balances
        After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

yea, I wouldn't put too much stock in shirts and pants making people play better.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

haha...we're allllll getting new jerseys, its not like just the Bills are.

Comment

Working...
            X