PDA

View Full Version : SCOTT CHANDLER INTERVIEW

BillsMania098
04-07-2012, 01:52 PM
http://www.thesportshero.com/?p=2262 A great interview with Bills TE Scott Chandler from the other month. Don't know if people have already read it but wanted to share it here. I think Chandler is poised for a breakout season, and hopefully the Bills keep him. He's a dynamic guy and our offense is ready to flourish. We have everything taken care of on the defensive end (MARIO!!!) and I think Chandler and the receivers, along with Fitzpatrick at the helm, will help carry us to the top, or at least keep us in contention, for the AFC East Title. A good read for any Bills fan. Circle the Wagons!!

Goobylal
04-07-2012, 03:05 PM
http://www.thesportshero.com/?p=2262 A great interview with Bills TE Scott Chandler from the other month. Don't know if people have already read it but wanted to share it here. I think Chandler is poised for a breakout season, and hopefully the Bills keep him. He's a dynamic guy and our offense is ready to flourish. We have everything taken care of on the defensive end (MARIO!!!) and I think Chandler and the receivers, along with Fitzpatrick at the helm, will help carry us to the top, or at least keep us in contention, for the AFC East Title. A good read for any Bills fan. Circle the Wagons!!
They signed him to a 2-year deal. He's good but I'd still use the 10th on Fleener.

justasportsfan
04-07-2012, 06:01 PM
They signed him to a 2-year deal. He's good but I'd still use the 10th on Fleener.

Fleener at 10? Wouldn't that be a reach? BTW, if we don't draft Fleener with the 10 I wouldn't be surprised if the colts take him with their 2nd pick to reunite Luck with Fleener especially since they got rid of Clark.

Goobylal
04-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Fleener at 10? Wouldn't that be a reach? BTW, if we don't draft Fleener with the 10 I wouldn't be surprised if the colts take him with their 2nd pick to reunite Luck with Fleener especially since they got rid of Clark.
Whether it's a reach depends on how he does. Would you consider Gronk or Jimmy Graham reaches at #10? I think Fleener could have that sort of impact.

And he won't make it out of the 1st round. I think he'll go in the middle of round 1, if the Bills don't take him.