X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beebe
    • Aug 2011

Vikings open to trading the 3rd pick

With Ryan Tannehill being the next big thing there will be a lot of movement in the front of the draft so Matt Kalil could fall to the Browns so they might just want to trade back like they did last year.

6'6⅝"
    HEIGHT
    306 lbs
    WEIGHT
    34.4"
    ARM LENGTH
    10.3"
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Re: Vikings open to trading the 3rd pick

After seeing what the Rams got, I would be open too.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Maybe they'll pull another stunner by moving down a few picks without trading anything.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mike
        • Jan 2009

Don't the browns already have good OT
        Please Make Sense

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mike
          Don't the browns already have good OT
          Yes Joe Thomas. And if the Vikes don't take Kalil he could drop to maybe TB at 5 although they resigned Penn who's getting good money. The Rams at 6 could be a landing spot for Kalil. I think the 3 spot is pivotal. If the Fins think the Browns will take Tannehill they have to move up to 3 to get him. That puts the Kalil drop in motion.

I think that if the Bills coveted Blackmon or Kalil, they could wait to see what happens at 3, could move to 5 and may be able to draft either.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by X-Era
            Yes Joe Thomas. And if the Vikes don't take Kalil he could drop to maybe TB at 5 although they resigned Penn who's getting good money. The Rams at 6 could be a landing spot for Kalil. I think the 3 spot is pivotal. If the Fins think the Browns will take Tannehill they have to move up to 3 to get him. That puts the Kalil drop in motion.

I think that if the Bills coveted Blackmon or Kalil, they could wait to see what happens at 3, could move to 5 and may be able to draft either.
            Yeah, just as said in the thread I started about the Bills trade up.

Comment

• CleveSteve
              • Apr 2011

If Kalil falls to 4 due to MIN trading down, the Browns will certainly try to sell #4. Whether or not they'll be able to would be based on if JAX, MIN, or BUF would make it worth their while. STL for sure has to have Kalil as #1 on their board but isn't going to bid against air. The Browns wouldn't want to move down to #7 or #8 for cheap then possibly miss out on both Richardson and Blackmon. They'd much prefer to do business with STL at 6.

Comment

Working...
              X