• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

OL Cordy Glenn Visits Bills

The Bill have visitor number 14 confirmed today as UGA OL Cordy Glenn came to OBD in late March as confirmed by the Buffalo Bills themselves. Glenn who we see as an OG prospect is a prospect many people are split on. Some see him as an OT, where he spent this past season, and others as an elite caliber OG.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • acehole
    • Jan 2006

Re: OL Cordy Glenn Visits Bills

Indeed...the Bills would like him but in a trade down scenario.

Like I said last week.

I guess I got lucky again hea?
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by acehole
      Indeed...the Bills would like him but in a trade down scenario.

Like I said last week.

I guess I got lucky again hea?
      Did the Bills trade down?

Stating the Bills would have interest in Glenn, while knowing they've brought in other OT's, scouted other OT's games, and have a need at OT is simply a logical conclusion.

Why the fascination with trying to make logical conclusions look like you're breaking news?
      COMING SOON...

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

I have been hearing Glenn can play LT, Guard & Center. And he played at Georga which is a big plus to me because he played against the best defenses in College Football.

He seems like a great fit for the Bills to me.

Comment

• acehole
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          Did the Bills trade down?

Stating the Bills would have interest in Glenn, while knowing they've brought in other OT's, scouted other OT's games, and have a need at OT is simply a logical conclusion.

Why the fascination with trying to make logical conclusions look like you're breaking news?

lol i would ask same question.....why the facination with the opposite?

I told you before this story...they had a hard on for him...and they like him but not at 10.

Basically everything this article said.

With the exclusion of the mis-information in the article.

They do think he can play LT...they want to see if Chris develops or not either way he can start RT.

When they trade down 2-4 spots and grab him with you then give me credit?
          Hated by the stupid..
          Loved by their moms.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

lol i would ask same question.....why the facination with the opposite?

I told you before this story...they had a hard on for him...and they like him but not at 10.

Basically everything this article said.

With the exclusion of the mis-information in the article.

They do think he can play LT...they want to see if Chris develops or not either way he can start RT.

When they trade down 2-4 spots and grab him with you then give me credit?
            I have a fascination for giving people credit who actually break news not people who know how to put 2 and 2 together and then act like they're breaking news. People like Coach Sal among a number of others.

There is no mis-information in the post, if you read it properly you can clearly see why that is the case.

That's fantstic if they do, I never said they didn't. I said we didn't, hence the issue with proper reading I reference above.

No, if you want credit give a team and terms before the deal takes place. Not that you're hearing they are looking to trade down. That's not breaking news that stating an obvious conclusion since we all know our GM looks for value picks and prefers to move down.
            COMING SOON...

Comment

• alohabillsfan
              • Sep 2003

Sword fighting on the internet. Very funny!

Comment

• acehole
                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                I have a fascination for giving people credit who actually break news not people who know how to put 2 and 2 together and then act like they're breaking news. People like Coach Sal among a number of others.

There is no mis-information in the post, if you read it properly you can clearly see why that is the case.

That's fantstic if they do, I never said they didn't. I said we didn't, hence the issue with proper reading I reference above.

No, if you want credit give a team and terms before the deal takes place. Not that you're hearing they are looking to trade down. That's not breaking news that stating an obvious conclusion since we all know our GM looks for value picks and prefers to move down.
                Ok so if they trade down and take glenn no dice for acehole calling it a month before.

Got it. Just like I was pelted for trading Lee evans "Trade our best player...you are an acehole."

I am telling you I know a "guy." But whatever I enjoy reading your posts....

Stay tuned.
                Hated by the stupid..
                Loved by their moms.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Ok so if they trade down and take glenn no dice for acehole calling it a month before.

Got it. Just like I was pelted for trading Lee evans "Trade our best player...you are an acehole."

I am telling you I know a "guy." But whatever I enjoy reading your posts....

Stay tuned.
                  Best of luck to you.
                  COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
                    Sword fighting on the internet. Very funny!
                    Not sword fighting, simply a civilized discourse on the difference opinion.

Nobody called anybody stoopid....yet.
                    COMING SOON...

Comment

• HAMMER
                      I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                      • Jul 2003

This is ridiculous, what an Acehole.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                        • Sep 2008

The Bills do tend to favor offensive linemen who have the ability to play multiple positions. Joe Buscaglia seems to think he may be in the mix for the 10th pick.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by better days
                          I have been hearing Glenn can play LT, Guard & Center. And he played at Georga which is a big plus to me because he played against the best defenses in College Football.

He seems like a great fit for the Bills to me.
                          That description makes him sound like Jonas Jennings but I don't think Glenn's as athletic.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Extremebillsfan247
                            The Bills do tend to favor offensive linemen who have the ability to play multiple positions. Joe Buscaglia seems to think he may be in the mix for the 10th pick.
                            Yep read the report and was just having a twitter interaction about it. Joe is more connected than I am inside the Bills. If they pick him, they pick him. Im not saying they will or won't. Im saying I dont think he's anything more than a good but not great OT, while I think he's an elite OG prospect.
                            COMING SOON...

Comment

• Bill Cody
                              • Sep 2004

Cordy Glenn has at least as many question marks if not more than Hairston when it comes to playing LT. He is a lot more likely to end up at RT. I'm not sure he goes in the first round never mind at 10.

Comment

Working...
                              X