X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

I think the Steelers....

suck! My God, Kordell was back to himself, and the defense sucked too. Good lord, the Pansy's didn't run the ball 1 time in the second quarter, and the Steel Wool Curtain still couldn't shut them down. To make matters worse, they kept calling Brady the next Joe Montana.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Ha, maybe we'll see Tommy Maddox play, go XFL!
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

The Steelers were robbed of a TD, thus set the mood for the rest of the game IMO. There was no off sides, but they got the penalty anyway. Why that wasn't challenged is beyond me. Still 5 change to go in the Q and all. I could care less about either team, but it seems the zebra's are up to their old tricks again this year.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i wonder how many times the STEELERS defense was looking for the run in the 2nd quarter.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
        X