PDA

View Full Version : Glenn possibly top ten pick.

acehole
04-10-2012, 11:20 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1138034-georgia-ol-cordy-glenn-could-break-into-the-2012-nfl-drafts-top-ten-picks

Makes Cini a good trade partner at the very least.

Look the part to me.

PromoTheRobot
04-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Glenn will be the Bills pick.

PTR

Jaybird
04-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Trade down.. Not at 10

gonzo1105
04-10-2012, 11:31 AM

PTR

Im really starting to think this as well. The guy needs work no doubt when it comes to playing LT but he has all the tools to be dominant. He has 35 inch arms good for a prototypical LT and our O-line coach has worked wonders with our guys. What was Pears and Bell like before he got there. Levitre an Wood took their games to a new level. Hairston was adequate when filling in and Urbik and Rinehart were awful before they got to Buffalo. If they feel he can get Glenn on track to be a dominant LT than who am I to disagree.

Bill Cody
04-10-2012, 11:35 AM
no

better days
04-10-2012, 11:37 AM

PTR

I hope so, I would much rather him than Reiff.

mrbojanglezs
04-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Trade down.. Not at 10

With what team for what player?

mrbojanglezs
04-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Glenn is the second best tackle in the draft. Great footwork reminds me of Jason peters.

better days
04-10-2012, 11:52 AM
With what team for what player?

If Nix & the Bills REALLY like Glenn, I think they stay at #10 & take him. If not & they can pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd by moving down, great.

stuckincincy
04-10-2012, 11:54 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1138034-georgia-ol-cordy-glenn-could-break-into-the-2012-nfl-drafts-top-ten-picks

Makes Cini a good trade partner at the very least.

CIN signed FA Guards Terelle Wharton (CAR) and Jacob Bell (STL) - between the two, 199 starts out of 208 game appearances. And they're not in the market for tackles. If they have an eye on Glenn (at guard), I suspect they would wait to see if he fell to them.

Ed
04-10-2012, 12:06 PM
I won't pretend to know if he has what it takes to be a LT, but I like the idea of getting Glenn better than Reiff or Martin. I love his size and versatility. And the SEC tends to have great D-lineman so I'm sure he's gone up against some strong competition. I think I would still prefer getting Floyd at #10, but if we can trade down and get Glenn that would be awesome too.

Raptor
04-10-2012, 01:27 PM
I like Glenn more than I like Reiff or Martin

NOT THE DUDE...
04-10-2012, 01:40 PM
6'6 340
runs a 4.9, 1.7 10 yd split
great kick step, light feet, 31 reps
sec, 4 year starter, all american and all sec

where do i sign?

DraftBoy
04-10-2012, 01:53 PM
6'6 340
runs a 4.9, 1.7 10 yd split
great kick step, light feet, 31 reps
sec, 4 year starter, all american and all sec

where do i sign?

You're numbers are off.

6056, 345, 35 3/4 Arms, 10 1/8 Hands, 31 Reps, 1.76 10 Yd Split, 2.96 20 yd Split, 5.08 40, 23 1/2 VJ, 7'09 BJ, 5.00 20 yd Shuttle, 8.13 3 Cone.

better days
04-10-2012, 02:12 PM
You're numbers are off.

6056, 345, 35 3/4 Arms, 10 1/8 Hands, 31 Reps, 1.76 10 Yd Split, 2.96 20 yd Split, 5.08 40, 23 1/2 VJ, 7'09 BJ, 5.00 20 yd Shuttle, 8.13 3 Cone.

What number is 6056?

k-oneputt
04-10-2012, 02:17 PM
What number is 6056?

Means when he cuts his hair he is just below 6'6".

all the measurables are there. I think Nix likes this guy alot.

DraftBoy
04-10-2012, 02:32 PM
What number is 6056?

Means he's 6'5 and 6/10ths.

DraftBoy
04-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Means when he cuts his hair he is just below 6'6".

all the measurables are there. I think Nix likes this guy alot.

Nothing to do with a hair cut, since scouts don't measure from the top of a guys hair.

k-oneputt
04-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Nothing to do with a hair cut, since scouts don't measure from the top of a guys hair.

LOL. Really.

Mike
04-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Draft Boy

What do you think of Glenn @ 10? How does he compare to other OT not named Kalil? Is he a reach?

DraftBoy
04-10-2012, 02:48 PM
LOL. Really.

You're the one making ridiculous assertions.

DraftBoy
04-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Draft Boy

What do you think of Glenn @ 10? How does he compare to other OT not named Kalil? Is he a reach?
I think its a reach and I think he's a better OG prospect than OT.

psubills62
04-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Have to wonder if Dallas might be looking to trade up for Dontari Poe. I know he's been connected to Dallas by several people, but there's a few teams in front of them who could look at Poe. JMO.

And this is bleacher report. If Glenn is a top 10 pick, that means a really good player is dropping to us (unless we're taking him at 10).

CleveSteve
04-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Means he's 6'5 and 6/10ths.

Actually it's in eighths... 6'5 6/8" meaning he's a quarter inch shorter than the 6'6" MDP had listed (and correct to significant digits.) The haircut comment was great lol.

stuckincincy
04-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Actually it's in eighths... 6'5 6/8" meaning he's a quarter inch shorter than the 6'6" MDP had listed (and correct to significant digits.) The haircut comment was great lol.

I wonder where Brian Bosworth is these days...?

DraftBoy
04-10-2012, 03:47 PM

Yep and I know that, unfortunately somtimes Im an idiot. Thanks for the correction.

k-oneputt
04-10-2012, 04:15 PM
You're the one making ridiculous assertions.

No. You fell for it.

DraftBoy
04-10-2012, 05:29 PM
No. You fell for it.

Uh-huh...fell for it would be actually believe a haircut would affect the height. Which given how little is actually known about the measuring process, would not surprise me if somebody believed.

For example, do you know why arm lengths will change between all-star games, the combine, and pro days?

k-oneputt
04-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Uh-huh...fell for it would be actually believe a haircut would affect the height. Which given how little is actually known about the measuring process, would not surprise me if somebody believed.

For example, do you know why arm lengths will change between all-star games, the combine, and pro days?

No.
But I do know they don't measure height by the top of the hair. LOL:biggrin:

DraftBoy
04-10-2012, 05:49 PM
No.
But I do know they don't measure height by the top of the hair. LOL:biggrin:

Seriously its the oddest thing you'll ever see at a weigh-in.

The proper arm measurement is from the top of the shoulder to the finger tip, but quite often you'll see a scout measure from the arm put to the finger tip. Literally players like an inch to an inch and a half off their arm length that way.

k-oneputt
04-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Anyone ever measured for a suit knows they go from top of the shoulder and if your scout is that dumb.......

DraftBoy
04-10-2012, 06:28 PM
Anyone ever measured for a suit knows they go from top of the shoulder and if your scout is that dumb.......
Not exactly the same thing, but its not just scouts, Ive seen scouts, all-star event coordinators, GM's, coaches, and trainers all do it differently.

Cali512
04-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Love the arm length, people dont realize how important it is also for a OT. Most DEs have 32 inch arms or somewhere near that. Having 4 inches more of reach helps even if hes slow off the line, because he can get his hands on him

baalworship
04-10-2012, 07:01 PM
I went over all the information from Buddy Nix off-season statements, buffalobills.com draft previews, who Bills brought in so far to one bills drive, style of player on offensive line Buddy Nix likes, SEC conference, Bills needs, and value of players that will be there for us at #10.

The name that makes the most sense for the Bills pick is Cordy Glenn. I intend on compiling all this information in a separate thread as we get closer to the draft but if no new information comes in that contradicts what we have seen I predict Cordy Glenn as the Bills pick at 10.

DraftBoy
04-10-2012, 07:54 PM
I went over all the information from Buddy Nix off-season statements, buffalobills.com draft previews, who Bills brought in so far to one bills drive, style of player on offensive line Buddy Nix likes, SEC conference, Bills needs, and value of players that will be there for us at #10.

The name that makes the most sense for the Bills pick is Cordy Glenn. I intend on compiling all this information in a separate thread as we get closer to the draft but if no new information comes in that contradicts what we have seen I predict Cordy Glenn as the Bills pick at 10.

How many times has a Buddy Nix team gone OL in the first round?

I'm not saying that we will or won't go OL but some times information is put out to specifically to convince people they are going to take a player/position they have no intention of taking.

better days
04-10-2012, 08:05 PM

I'm not saying that we will or won't go OL but some times information is put out to specifically to convince people they are going to take a player/position they have no intention of taking.

Well, I will be happy if Nix does not go OL in rnd 1 this year. Fingers crossed.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-10-2012, 08:22 PM
id be happy with floyd/blackmon, any top 5 ot, kirk or claiborne or even richardson...

X-Era
04-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Have to wonder if Dallas might be looking to trade up for Dontari Poe. I know he's been connected to Dallas by several people, but there's a few teams in front of them who could look at Poe. JMO.

And this is bleacher report. If Glenn is a top 10 pick, that means a really good player is dropping to us (unless we're taking him at 10).It happens every year. This year I think either Floyd or Blackmon will be there at 10. I someone like Tannehill, Ingram, Brockers, Keuchley, Poe, or Glenn will go top 10 and push a player down.

better days
04-10-2012, 08:34 PM
id be happy with floyd/blackmon, any top 5 ot, kirk or claiborne or even richardson...

The problem with drafting a GREAT RB in the top 10 is they have a short shelf life. You can expect to get 5-6 great years, then they are done. If you draft a great player at most positions, you can expect to get about double that time.

TigerJ
04-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Glenn's measurables are fine for left tackle as long as he can play the position. I would not object if the Bills drafted him at #10. I think those who are projecting him to guard only are playing it safe. He might need a little more work than some befor he's ready to start at left tackle, but that's not such a big deal in my mind.

better days
04-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Glenn's measurables are fine for left tackle as long as he can play the position. I would not object if the Bills drafted him at #10. I think those who are projecting him to guard only are playing it safe. He might need a little more work than some befor he's ready to start at left tackle, but that's not such a big deal in my mind.

I agree. Unless the Bills draft Kalil, Hairston starts at LT no matter who is drafted.

Beebe
04-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Yeah that's true, KALIL is the only one that starts over Hairston.

DraftBoy
04-10-2012, 09:28 PM
We rank Cordy Glenn at #16 overall.

baalworship
04-10-2012, 09:29 PM

He hadn't taken a DT really high either until Dareus.

This is some of what he said which I took into account...

“Depth at tackle is a problem,” said Nix. ”We’ve got depth inside. We’ve got guards and centers that can play in there. Last year we lost two left tackles and Levitre moved out there and he did a commendable job, but we’ve got to have at least one top tackle in the draft and another guy that we can develop.”

Nix believes there are “two or three” offensive tackles in the draft class that can start on day one. He obviously would not divulge the names of those prospects. What’s interesting is the Bills GM may it sound as if the club may take a second tackle in the draft even if they take one early.

“We’ve got some guys that would hopefully be second or third round guys that we think in one year can be a starter for you,” said Nix. ’It’s not bad for tackles.”

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/0...ore-than-1-ot/

This by itself does not mean OT but it does mean Nix is saying he views 1 or 2 tackles after Kalil that can start on day 1. Add the fact that Bills said Hairston is a nice player but not necessarily ready to start at LT with the fact that Buddy Nix said he wants a starter with a top 10 pick and you can fill in that he thinks 1 or 2 tackles could be in the value range for our top 10 pick.

That Glenn is the OT I arrived at by additional factors such as SEC team, size 6'5"" 345 lbs, player peaking, invite of the Bills pre-draft etc. Add in that Glenn was wowing people at the Senior Bowl at Left Tackle and the pick suggests itself.

Beebe
04-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Tall, wide OL with long arms, a powerful punch and surprisingly good mobility for his size. The only times we saw him get in trouble as an OG in pass protection is when he started to lean and get his helmet out over his feet. But when he stays balanced he rarely loses inside (kept Auburn DT Nick Fairley quiet during their handful of one-on-one's in 2010). Still a work in progress at LOT. Waist-bending and head-dipping led to even more problems on the perimeter. He also gets lazy at times with his first step and needs to show more consistent focus on snap of ball. However, his overall comfort level improved greatly with more game reps in 2011 and he has the tools to succeed in perimeter pass pro. Shows quick feet and can shut off the edge when he gets out of stance on time. He does a nice job of locking out his arms and sustaining. Shows ability to sink his hips and re-set if pads get too high after initial contact. Has little trouble anchoring versus bull rushers. "

6'5¾"
HEIGHT
345 lbs
WEIGHT
35.6"
ARM LENGTH
10.1"
HAND SIZE
OVERALL RANK

Beebe
04-10-2012, 09:43 PM
His 40 was 5.15, KALIL was 4.99, would be good for us tho.

better days
04-10-2012, 09:46 PM

Well, I'm not worried that any OL player will have to run the 40 during a game.

DraftBoy
04-10-2012, 10:23 PM

Kalil was 4.96 and Glenn was 5.08

The Jokeman
04-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Maybe because I heard the comparison and got spooked but Glenn's drawn some comparison to Leonard Davis which tells me he's not a LT and definitately not a guy I'm eyeing for the Bills.

baalworship
04-11-2012, 08:17 AM
Maybe because I heard the comparison and got spooked but Glenn's drawn some comparison to Leonard Davis which tells me he's not a LT and definitately not a guy I'm eyeing for the Bills.

Right before the draft I take reports of players at the Senior Bowl very seriously as they are going up against the best talent in college football every practice under the eyes of NFL coaches and scouts. Here is more information on Cordy Glenn:

From GBN report:

On the other side of the line, is UGA’s Glenn, a sometime OG, sometime OT, who has shown an incredible blend of size and footwork. His massive size allows him to absorb the charge of defenders without losing his balance, while he is always leaning and bending forward, which allows him to use his massive girth and strength to great advantage. And once he absorbs the defenders first hit he is able to slide from side to side with ease. Indeed, few defenders got any penetration into the backfield when matched up against Glenn, although he did let Howard loose on a spin move early in the one-on-one drills. And given his footwork, it will be a surprise if any team at the next level would even consider moving him back inside to OG....

But I feel pretty safe after this afternoon's practice in saying that the South has the two most imposing players in Mobile this week in Georgia OG Cordy Glenn and North Carolina DE Quinton Coples and it didn‘t appear that any of their teammates really wanted to go up against them in drills. So we suggested to South head coach Mike Shanahan that just maybe the should have the two go against each other in Wednesday‘s drills. He said to consider it a done deal. ...

Mike Shanahan wasn’t kidding last night when he promised that we would see more one-on-one match-ups between DE Quentin Coples and G/T Cordy Glenn, the two best players on the South team. True to his word, the two ended up facing each other on the first four snaps of the 11-on-11 session, while they also went head-to-head on a number of occasions in the one-on-one pass blocking drills. And while each had their moments, the overall decision goes to Glenn who was probably the best player on the field today. Glenn, who lined up primarily at OG the first couple of days at practice, played almost exclusively at LT today and stoned just about every DE he faced including Mel Ingram and Courtney Upshaw on more than one snap. And Glenn put the coup de grace on his performance late in the 11-on-11 session when the offense ran a sweep around his side. Glenn pulled around the TE, raced down field - guys that big are only supposed to lumber in space - and delivered a crunching block on a poor overmatched safety.

http://www.gbnreport.com/seniorbowlreport.htm

k-oneputt
04-11-2012, 08:22 AM
The telling comment is the one where his teammates wanted no part of him in drills.

baalworship
04-11-2012, 08:24 AM
The telling comment is the one where his teammates wanted no part of him in drills.

Yeah, that's what I like to hear. Get him here and let him play Mario every day.

k-oneputt
04-11-2012, 08:40 AM
The thing about football is you can't fake it.
Your peers on the field know better then anybody who can play.

ddaryl
04-11-2012, 08:54 AM
You know what is weird is all this Glenn talk took so long to penetrate the perceived pecking order in the mocks pretty much everywhere.

All of sudden he is the talk of the town, and i see numerous top draft sites moving Glenn up their boards and in front of other top OT.

His versatility and size is exactly what Nix likes in his OL.

better days
04-11-2012, 09:24 AM
We rank Cordy Glenn at #16 overall.

Well, that is a strong case to draft Glenn. 6 spots is not too big a reach IMO.

k-oneputt
04-11-2012, 09:32 AM

If Nix really likes Glenn this supposed reach of a couple of spots will not even be a factor.

HAMMER
04-11-2012, 10:05 AM
If Nix really likes Glenn this supposed reach of a couple of spots will not even be a factor.

Agreed, if he's your guy then you have to grab him at 10 because he won't make it past 20 IMO.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Yeah that's true, KALIL is the only one that starts over Hairston.

dude, that ass is unreal! its awesome!

Night Train
04-11-2012, 10:16 AM
I'm never going to say this guy or that guy WILL be the pick.

We have no idea what the war room board looks like and the Bleacher report is kind of the TMZ of sports with little credibility.

Glenn is huge but looks like he needs to stop eating at Bob Evans for 3 hours each day. Might be spent by the 4th quarter and begging for takeout.

Not sure if OT is his position over OG but we'll see.

acehole
04-11-2012, 10:43 AM
You know what is weird is all this Glenn talk took so long to penetrate the perceived pecking order in the mocks pretty much everywhere.

All of sudden he is the talk of the town, and i see numerous top draft sites moving Glenn up their boards and in front of other top OT.

His versatility and size is exactly what Nix likes in his OL.

Yea.

DraftBoy
04-11-2012, 11:04 AM

Disagree, with a top 10 pick you shouldn't be reaching that far down. If you're talking 3rd or 4th Round pick sure.

k-oneputt
04-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Disagree, with a top 10 pick you shouldn't be reaching that far down. If you're talking 3rd or 4th Round pick sure.

Who's to say that your #16 ranking is correct ?

Maybe the Bills board has him at 10 or 12.

It's not like they are taking a guy at 10 who should be somewhere in the 70's {Whitner, Maybin}.

baalworship
04-11-2012, 11:13 AM
If Buddy Nix drafts someone with a top ten pick he will not reach. He will draft someone that is appropriate value for a top ten pick. He will be accused of reaching by the armchair GM's if he takes someone higher than the ranking they have on most internet drafts.

My take on Glenn is that the internet bio on him is correct...for the first few games he played at left tackle. He has made such an improvement from there that you will see him taken much higher than most mocks. WGR 550 AM has now changed their mock and Cordy Glenn is now the Bills pick by Joe B.

acehole
04-11-2012, 05:07 PM
If Buddy Nix drafts someone with a top ten pick he will not reach. He will draft someone that is appropriate value for a top ten pick. He will be accused of reaching by the armchair GM's if he takes someone higher than the ranking they have on most internet drafts.

My take on Glenn is that the internet bio on him is correct...for the first few games he played at left tackle. He has made such an improvement from there that you will see him taken much higher than most mocks. WGR 550 AM has now changed their mock and Cordy Glenn is now the Bills pick by Joe B.

I am glad the whole world caught up to my post from weeks ago...:tap:

DraftBoy
04-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Who's to say that your #16 ranking is correct ?

Maybe the Bills board has him at 10 or 12.

It's not like they are taking a guy at 10 who should be somewhere in the 70's {Whitner, Maybin}.

I can only work with the board in front of me and it was put to me that reaching from 10 to my ranking of 16 is not a big reach, which I fully disagree with.

The Bills could have him at 3 or they could have him at 36 and be looking him as a 2nd Rounder. We can do the 'what if' game all day but it doesnt get us anywhere.

acehole
04-11-2012, 05:30 PM
I can only work with the board in front of me and it was put to me that reaching from 10 to my ranking of 16 is not a big reach, which I fully disagree with.

The Bills could have him at 3 or they could have him at 36 and be looking him as a 2nd Rounder. We can do the 'what if' game all day but it doesnt get us anywhere.

10th to 16th is reaching.

Cordy Glenn at ten is not a reach.

He will start at RT.

He can and may play LT.

OL complete.

Next topic.

better days
04-11-2012, 05:45 PM

Right you are, we can agree to disagree. Even if Kiper or McShay or Mayock has Glenn at #16 & the Bills draft him at #10 I would be fine with it.

I can pretty much guarantee you somebody will be drafted higher than expected by some team in the top 10.

DraftBoy
04-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Right you are, we can agree to disagree. Even if Kiper or McShay or Mayock has Glenn at #16 & the Bills draft him at #10 I would be fine with it.

I can pretty much guarantee you somebody will be drafted higher than expected by some team in the top 10.

Happens every year.

DraftBoy
04-11-2012, 06:04 PM
10th to 16th is reaching.

Cordy Glenn at ten is not a reach.

He will start at RT.

He can and may play LT.

OL complete.

Next topic.

Well in that case we can just skip the draft.

justasportsfan
04-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Casserly on Cordy Glenn

“There are a lot of guys that play in this league that aren’t as good as him that are playing left tackle,” said Casserly. ”In a perfect world I play him at right tackle. If you want to line him up at left you see what he can do.”

Knowing Buffalo’s need for a left tackle Glenn is considered an option for the Bills at 10, and though there’s debate as to whether or not Glenn is a true left tackle prospect Casserly brings up a very good point as his talents apply to Buffalo.

“A lot of what the Bills did last year offensively that ball got out of there pretty quick,” said Casserly. ”And with that in mind you can play with a left tackle that may not be a premiere one.”

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/04/12/casserly-on-cordy-glenn/

stuckincincy
04-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Casserly on Cordy Glenn

“A lot of what the Bills did last year offensively that ball got out of there pretty quick,” said Casserly. ”And with that in mind you can play with a left tackle that may not be a premiere one.”

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/04/12/casserly-on-cordy-glenn/

I understand what Casserly says. If you do this 3 step quick toss thing, you aren't scanning the field as much or getting a look at a potentially more fruitful target.

JMO.

justasportsfan
04-12-2012, 10:35 AM
I understand what Casserly says. If you do this 3 step quick toss thing, you aren't scanning the field as much or getting a look at a potentially more fruitful target.

JMO.:up:

Things is, teams started to realize this and they took the medium range passes away and dared Fitz to go deep. We have to be able to start hitting those deep balls which would require our OL to hold up and a wr that could fight for Fitz's inacurate balls. We need an LT to make this team more complete or we may have to send one of our TE's to help the left side.

better days
04-12-2012, 10:43 AM

JMO.

With a 3 step drop, the entire defense has less time to make adjustments as well. Unless a DB is on a WR from the get go, it should be an easy completion.

Bill Cody
04-12-2012, 12:45 PM

Ok. So why do we have to the 10th pick in the draft on one? And if you do, why draft a guy that might not be able to play the position?

CleveSteve
04-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Ok. So why do we have to the 10th pick in the draft on one? And if you do, why draft a guy that might not be able to play the position?

Well, you still have to run the ball. And you'll have no problem running if you've got Glenn in front of you.

Bill Cody
04-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Well, you still have to run the ball. And you'll have no problem running if you've got Glenn in front of you.

That's not enough reason to draft him 10th IMO.

The more you look at this draft the more it looks like 10th is not a value slot. I would be praying someone falls and we can move back to the late teens.

stuckincincy
04-12-2012, 01:33 PM
:up:

Things is, teams started to realize this and they took the medium range passes away and dared Fitz to go deep. We have to be able to start hitting those deep balls which would require our OL to hold up and a wr that could fight for Fitz's inacurate balls. We need an LT to make this team more complete or we may have to send one of our TE's to help the left side.

Yep.

A bit of a parallel - Dalton. Nice rookie debut, but I watched the games, and the competition was tougher for sure in the second half of the season, but it was pretty obvious that the competition also got the "take" on him. Remains to be seen if he can repeat the splash he enjoyed. OTOH, their OC didn't back away from tossing long - Dalton has a quick release, and good pocket presence, and rolls out.

I think Fitz has good pocket presence, too. I'd like to see some more protection for him - might aid in reducing inaccuracy. In addition to OLs, I suggest that BUF use a 6th or 7th in drafting a collegiate FB that is a terrific blocker, hopefully along the lines of a Lorenzo Neal or a Sam Gash - if they can find such - easier said than done. A plus of course, if he has decent hands.

Much of the chit-chat has been about the defense, but you gotta spend a couple of selections on the O, too.

I'm thinking that WR Childs might be a decent mid-round pick.

DraftBoy
04-12-2012, 02:09 PM
:up:

That's why when people bring up that we allowed the fewest sacks last year I dont believe that's indicative of our line talent.

better days
04-12-2012, 08:04 PM
That's not enough reason to draft him 10th IMO.

The more you look at this draft the more it looks like 10th is not a value slot. I would be praying someone falls and we can move back to the late teens.

Well, it is not a value slot for the Bills needs, but Coples, Ingram, Richardson, Floyd could be there at #10. I think the Bills can find a partner to drade down.